The entire state of Florida was just evacuated for a cat-2 hurricane

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Like I said, a glorified thunderstorm. Who evacuates the seagulls, and if no one how do they survive? If I was there I would be boogie boarding................................

In some dumbasses living room

You are a moron, there really is just no other answer. Not even a troll is as stupid as you.

Like I said, a glorified thunderstorm. Who evacuates the seagulls, and if no one how do they survive? If I was there I would be boogie boarding................................

All for ratings....

Hurricanes due as they please and are very unpredictable..................So it's better to haul ass than to be wrong. Unless you think this is a game.

Well over a thousand people died in Katrina from the Op's blindness to possible consequences.

goklany_hurrfatal2.png

I thought you ran like a girl, Limpballs?

Actually it landed as a 4 with 130mph winds but nice try at revisionism on a storm that's still going on. The first casualty is always the facts.

For comparison Katrina landed as a Cat 3 blowing at 125. So this is bigger.
But you have fun fantasizing. That's all that matters.

If I was an evacuee I don't think I'd be too upset. I took care of my family in case the worst hit and I would be happy my home was still there to go back to. The best case scenario is what is happening.

The BBC World Service say that it could be back to a Category 4, so no not a glorified thunderstorm.

As noted, she already landed as a 4 so the OP is completely pulling it out of his ass. He's yet another whiner for all occasions -- when Katrina lands and wreaks havoc they complain about people not evacuating; when Irma lands and may wreak less havoc than was the potential, they complain that people did evacuate. Nothing will ever satisfy these wankers.

As a friend of mine likes to say, some people, you give 'em a million dollars and they'll complain about the color of the money.

Evacuation should be a personal choice... i'd be fucking pissed if it's not my choice…

Having lived through Katrina, I confess that visualizing you boogie boarding through Irma is a truly satisfying thought to me.

The BBC World Service say that it could be back to a Category 4, so no not a glorified thunderstorm.

Those limeys are idiots..the eye is over land now and will fizzle out like a bad fart

Do you ever post anything bearing a resemblance to reality?

Hurricane Irma begins to reach Florida as millions of residents evacuate ahead of monster storm

The storm, one of the most powerful ever recorded in the Atlantic, made landfall on Sunday as a category four storm with 210-kilometre-per-hour winds in the Florida Keys off the state's southern tip at 9:10am local time (11:10pm AEST) — hours later it was downgraded to a powerful category three storm​

2-Days ago I was at Topsail State Park down in Santa Rosa FL. We had a week left there reserved but I pulled the plug

for a paper tiger

Oh well, should have seen all the power companies rolling in numbers down I-65 South yesterday towards Florida

-Geaux

Those limeys are idiots..the eye is over land now and will fizzle out like a bad fart

Forum List

Back