How soon will Biden start another war?

I used to think that, but now that China is burying itself in debt and the EU can't get its shit together, I think the dollar would be fine without the oil trade. We'd still need to make certain adjustments, however.

Chinese debt is domestic and is a subject of government's administration. Also Yan is not a freely convertable currency.

While US debt is to big extent is foreign and US does not control many of its holders.

Dollar cannot be fine if Dollar zone shrinks, multiplying debt/currency zone ratio, while Yuan zone cannot shrink.

etc.
State control over currency "range", so to speak, does not equal stability. If it was that simple, Zimbabwe would be just fine right now.

I did not say state control over currency is equial to stability, I said :

1) Yuan flows in and out of the country are controlled, unlike Dollar, so sudden disbalance in flows aka sudden and big currency rate fluctuation is unlikely with Yian.

2) and what is more important - Yuan circulates only in China and its zone cannot shrink at all.

while Dollar circulates mostly abroad and when now Fed pritns money - you don't have hyperinflation only becouse trillions of fresh dollars pour outside.

If Dollar zones shrinks, these dolars will create giant oversupply of money in the US, over demand on material goods, which is exactly Zimbabwe and Venezuela situation.

Actually, the YS us already Venezueka with postponed implementation. And every decrease of dollar usage in the World is very dangerouse. We can discuss only the limin of this decrease when it starts being lethal.
I can agree that all of the Fed printing puts us at risk, but until another currency becomes the world's favored one, we have a lot of flexibility in terms of printing. It is precisely because of the Yuan's controls that it won't become that currency. The only real competitor to the dollar's dominance is the Euro, but the EU has been very dysfunctional as of late.

Trump was the only US, president for decades which did not start a war.

on the other hand, Democrats have always ben the biggest warmongers in History, starting one agression after another.

Now, it seems the US may have an excuse, the presidend of Honduras Hernández allegedly said he wanted to "shove the drugs right up the noses of the gringos.'" :)

Bush invaded Iraq .. or had you forgotten he's a Republican?

Thank you - Bushie Boy executed easily the worst foreign policy blunder in US history.

I doubt Honduras is on the radar. It's more likely that we're going to escalate the Syrian War again. I don't know if we'd invade a new country at this point.
Oh, it could be Honduras, if they taped him saying that. Remember that assault on Panama for exactly the same reason, the prez was a drug trafficker? I think that was Bush Sr., can't remember for sure.

Most president -- nearly all -- have a war. Carter didn't; that's the only one I can think of. They like to, I think. Trump might well have, but he wanted to get re-elected first. Good strategy, but it didn't work out.

They want a war to "unify" us --- there will be some atrocity, like 9/11, and that'll unify us to go to war, see --- as if.
I don't think this is a good idea because the only people we want to fight are each other, but I think they'll try it on.
Well today's 9/11 is the "insurrection." Too many idiots either ignore or downplay the disparity in media response between the Capitol protests and what's been happening across the country. Fighting each other seems to be the more direct goal nowadays.

Honduras isn't a likely target mostly because of all the production we have there. They're one of the primary cheap labor countries of that area and have a government on good terms with our corporations.

I doubt Honduras is on the radar. It's more likely that we're going to escalate the Syrian War again. I don't
Well today's 9/11 is the "insurrection." Too many idiots either ignore or downplay the disparity in media response between the Capitol protests and what's been happening across the country. Fighting each other seems to be the more direct goal nowadays.
I figure Iran, but you could be right.

I don't think the modern Burning of the Reichstag is the Jan. 6 thing, if that's what you mean. Most of us on the right think it was a nice patriotic protest demonstration. Some people died, but except for that woman they shot, all were strokes and heart attacks by unfit or older men who should not have been running around getting so excited.

This is not remarkable and will soon be forgotten, IMO.

Since 9/11 we don't actually HAVE a crisis to focus on, unless it was the unexpected election of Trump (and his unexpected defeat). COVID is huge, sure to be important in its consequences, but way too confusing at this time.

I doubt Honduras is on the radar. It's more likely that we're going to escalate the Syrian War again. I don't

I don't think the modern Burning of the Reichstag is the Jan. 6 thing, if that's what you mean. Most of us on the right think it was a nice patriotic protest demonstration. Some people died, but except for that woman they shot, all were strokes and heart attacks by unfit or older men who should not have been running around getting so excited.

Since 9/11 we don't actually HAVE a crisis to focus on, unless it was the unexpected election of Trump (and his unexpected defeat). COVID is huge, sure to be important in its consequences, but way too confusing at this time.

War with Iran would be another idiotic blunder except unlike Iraq, Iran is not cripple by 20 years of war and sanctions.

War with Iran would be another idiotic blunder except unlike Iraq, Iran is not cripple by 20 years of war and sanctions.
Iran has had plenty of sanctions though. The main reason war with Iran would be bad is due to the terrain. The mountains are a perfect landscape for insurgents to hide in. We had enough trouble with them in Afghanistan and the neighboring regions of Pakistan, but Iran has even more areas to hide in.

Iran has had plenty of sanctions though. The main reason war with Iran would be bad is due to the terrain. The mountains are a perfect landscape for insurgents to hide in. We had enough trouble with them in Afghanistan and the neighboring regions of Pakistan, but Iran has even more areas to hide in.

Yep...

Hard to beat any mountain people whether they are Montagnard or Al Houthi.

"there are some who feel like if they attack us we may decide to leave prematurely. my answer is: BRING 'EM ON!" - Joe Biden, 1st day upon taking office as VP

I disagree with you on this one as well.
Saudi is Sunni and strongly supports Sunni over Shiites.
Assad is Shiite.
So the Saudis strongly want Assad out of power in Syria.
But since the Shiites are the minority, the only way to prevent massacres is by keeping the minority Shiites in power.

People talk about Iran being such a source of problems in the Mideast, but in my opinion the major source of problems is the Saudis, not the Iranians.
I just long for the day when we no longer depend on the petrodollar. It's the only real reason we get involved in the Middle East usually.

If we didn't have any need to maintain it, we could let the Saudis and Iranians fight each other without any care here.

lol, petrodolar is the only thing which keeps the US alive, without it Dollar Debt Pyramid would have collapsed long ago burying US economy and the country... :)
I used to think that, but now that China is burying itself in debt and the EU can't get its shit together, I think the dollar would be fine without the oil trade. We'd still need to make certain adjustments, however.

Chinese debt is domestic and is a subject of government's administration. Also Yan is not a freely convertable currency.

While US debt is to big extent is foreign and US does not control many of its holders.

Dollar cannot be fine if Dollar zone shrinks, multiplying debt/currency zone ratio, while Yuan zone cannot shrink.

etc.

Who Owns the US National Debt?
The Biggest Owner Is Not Foreign Entities, but U.S. Taxpayershttps://www.thebalance.com/who-owns-the-u-s-national-debt-3306124

Wrong answer, penis breath!

uh...what?
?
Clinton, Obama, Carter, Ford...none of 'em started wars.
Clinton , obama started wars trump and Carter did not

Obama didn't start any wars.. Syria was spiraling out of control from 2005 thru 2011.
Obama used our military to oust the lawful leader of Libya. See how that turned out? Clinton invaded Haiti, a sovereign nation. You folks seem to ignore reality when it suits you.

Clinton did the UN's bidding in Haiti.

We were warned about this from the Atlanta Jewish Times a decade ago, that Prez Biden would "forcefully dictate US foreign policy to help Israel obliterate its enemies."

BIden is Jewish and we are going to war with Iran. The only questions are when and why, likely more total fraud like 911, which Biden massively profited from according to Hunter's laptop.

If we do get another massive fraud like 911, Chris Wray at FBI will be part of it, as he was the Steal. Many of us believe the Steal was 100 percent about preventing Trump from getting the FBI 911 file to the public. Chris Wray and Biden are not going to allow the American people to see the truth in that file.

He is? I'll bet that is a surprise to him.

etc.
State control over currency "range", so to speak, does not equal stability. If it was that simple, Zimbabwe would be just fine right now.

1) Yuan flows in and out of the country are controlled, unlike Dollar, so sudden disbalance in flows aka sudden and big currency rate fluctuation is unlikely with Yian.

2) and what is more important - Yuan circulates only in China and its zone cannot shrink at all.

while Dollar circulates mostly abroad and when now Fed pritns money - you don't have hyperinflation only becouse trillions of fresh dollars pour outside.

If Dollar zones shrinks, these dolars will create giant oversupply of money in the US, over demand on material goods, which is exactly Zimbabwe and Venezuela situation.

Actually, the YS us already Venezueka with postponed implementation. And every decrease of dollar usage in the World is very dangerouse. We can discuss only the limin of this decrease when it starts being lethal.

Cool story bro. How about you make an actual testable prediction? When is this hyper-inflation taking place?

If only I had a dollar for everytime someone on the internets was mouthing off about "inflation will go through the roof any second now!".

in the West demand on basic goods has reached its natural limit long ago, you will not be able to eat 30 hamburgers a day even if given a billion $, you will spend in on housing, health care and education, and will invest it in stocks as next step - and these are the sphetes where inflation is accumulated.

look at S&P and tell me that stocks growth really reflects growith of revenues, right in the moment when economy slumps...

all stocks growth is nothing at all but accelerating inflation.
plus even CPI growth starts accelerating..

Wtf? Inflation is defined by the cost of goods, not the cost of stocks.

Do you know anything about economics?

unless you are a cavemen you may have met goods not in form of physical stuff, like goods in form of services - healthcare, education, cleaning etc., or in form of virtual stuff, like trademarks, good will etc, or stocks.

all these are goods and whenever you talk about prices - inflation is a legitimate subject of study :)

seems you have a lousy American education.. :)

Goods and services are two completely different items. Trademarks have no value. It looks like someone had a lousy education, and it was not American.

etc.

Cool story bro. How about you make an actual testable prediction? When is this hyper-inflation taking place?

If only I had a dollar for everytime someone on the internets was mouthing off about "inflation will go through the roof any second now!".

in the West demand on basic goods has reached its natural limit long ago, you will not be able to eat 30 hamburgers a day even if given a billion $, you will spend in on housing, health care and education, and will invest it in stocks as next step - and these are the sphetes where inflation is accumulated.

look at S&P and tell me that stocks growth really reflects growith of revenues, right in the moment when economy slumps...

unless you are a cavemen you may have met goods not in form of physical stuff, like goods in form of services - healthcare, education, cleaning etc., or in form of virtual stuff, like trademarks, good will etc, or stocks.

all these are goods and whenever you talk about prices - inflation is a legitimate subject of study :)

No silly, not "or stocks". Stocks are not part of CPI.

The Consumer Price Index (CPI) is a monthly measurement of U.S. prices for household goods and services.

of course stocks are not part of CPI, but to you surprise inflation does not pay any attention to what goods are included in CPI by American bureau of statistics or something..
Inflation just takes what it wants according to the law of demand and supply, regardless of CPI (which is additionally a subject of manipulation of US government) :)

...just stop, you don't know what you are saying.

no problem, I have given up long ago to educate Americans on basics of capitalist economy :)

That is apparently because you know nothing about capitalism. Your definitions and usage of the words indicate you are dumber than a box of rocks.

uh...what?
?

Obama didn't start any wars.. Syria was spiraling out of control from 2005 thru 2011.
Obama used our military to oust the lawful leader of Libya. See how that turned out? Clinton invaded Haiti, a sovereign nation. You folks seem to ignore reality when it suits you.

Clinton did the UN's bidding in Haiti.

That was a disaster. The Clinton Foundation is Public Operational Charity.. They do very few grants. Haiti wanted the cash.

etc.

No silly, not "or stocks". Stocks are not part of CPI.

The Consumer Price Index (CPI) is a monthly measurement of U.S. prices for household goods and services.

of course stocks are not part of CPI, but to you surprise inflation does not pay any attention to what goods are included in CPI by American bureau of statistics or something..
Inflation just takes what it wants according to the law of demand and supply, regardless of CPI (which is additionally a subject of manipulation of US government) :)

...just stop, you don't know what you are saying.

no problem, I have given up long ago to educate Americans on basics of capitalist economy :)

Yep, I have to explain to you the components of CPI and that it IS the inflation index everyone talks about when discussing these matters, but supposedly you are teaching me something?

Duummy, if you fancy yourself to be representing Russkies over here you are not doing too good. Ignorant and full of ego bs...though come to think of it maybe it's spot on.

every shark is a fish, but every fish is not nesessarily a shark.

CPI is only one of of indexes to measure inflation, which is a genersl term which can be applied to much broader range of items :)

like, if CPI is CONSUMER price index, there is also wholesale price index, inflation also can be counted separately in industry, education, retail, housing, STOCKS etc...

what I say is not even specifically economic knowledge, it is common sense supposed to be available to everybody by default :)

as people say, American Universities are a place where Russian professors teach Chinezs students mathematics.. :)
Because degradation of American educational system is irreversible... :)

When discussing inflation rate CPI is the number everyone is talking about.

If someone tells you inflation was 2%, they mean CPI was 2% - that it became 2% more expensive to live on the same $dollar.

You CAN say stocks apriciated 20% in a year, but of course that does little to increase the cost of living for general population. It would be foolish to include it in the inflation coversation,
we did not discuss CPI, it is too narrow if we discuss cost of living and specifically in this case is not much relevant sibce, as I said in the very beginning, inflation takes pkace in specific areas - education, housing, healthcare and stocks.

you are trying to substitute thd subject of converstation.

and inflatiin in stocks, since you finally agreed it takes place, affects not cost of living, it affects your level of life since it destroys your savings.

inflation does not nessesarily affects cost of living, if your income is increasing with tge same speed with inflation. like
2020 CPI - a basket of goods costs $100= 100%
earnings - $100 =100%

2021 CPI = 120
earnings = 120

But what inflation does for sure is destruction of savings and the capital.

another lesson in capitalust economy for you, Admiral :)

Last edited:

etc.

I can agree that all of the Fed printing puts us at risk, but until another currency becomes the world's favored one, we have a lot of flexibility in terms of printing. It is precisely because of the Yuan's controls that it won't become that currency. The only real competitor to the dollar's dominance is the Euro, but the EU has been very dysfunctional as of late.

not really
yes, you have big flexibility and geberally ability at all to print huge volumes of dollars - but not jnlimitedas the Fed seems to think, since as I said inflation already starts accelerating and the end is coming closer even while Dollar is still the World trade and reserve curency (while its share in trade gradually decreases)..

but digital Yuan which is to be introduced soon will make much broader trade ooerations in Yuan possible even with all Chinese controls kept in place.

you can mark all digital Yuans so no need to limit all capital flows to avoid some specific leaks

uh...what?
?

Obama had nothing to do with the Arab Spring or the al Houthis overthrowing the government in Yemen.
lol, the Big Middle East and export of "democracy" into the reguin was exactly Obama's idea

Forum List

Back