Examples of systemic racism

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Feel free to add:

A. Using racism to incite riots and protests for elections under false pretenses, such as showing and reporting what occurred Floyd incident only what serves that purpose. And pretending the Floyd incident was a race issue when only 1% believed it was.

B. Inciting blacks to destroy their own cities for sake of the left's staging, all while the left condones it.

C. Belittling blacks, reminding them how they're victims & different. BLM, because black lives are special (I.e., A Communist Group)

D. Creating a false narrative that police mistreat blacks. The statistics nor facts support that theory, but we'll pretend THE POLICE are the problem (cough!).

E. Black population do much worse inside left run districts. Fuck, look at the shit they vote for too. What, 85% of blacks vote Democrat? Nice job of propaganda Democrats, that in itself must constitute some systemic racism, how 85% of a population falls fools to that is unfortunate.

F. Fucks like Xiden, who tell everyone we have a problem with white supremacy. Suck it Xiden, remove your dentures first and Obama is waiting.

I've been told that I was a "racist" since the day that Barry Obama took office and I disagreed with his policies. It is a name that I now wear with great pride!

Anytime I can piss off a liberal - it has made my day.

Scary shit here; Criticizing liberal progressive narrative is tantamount to challenging 15th century catholic church dogma. Gina Carano would have been burnt at the stake as a heretic. Now? They just try to ban her, isn't that ever so much progressive?

I've been told that I was a "racist" since the day that Barry Obama took office and I disagreed with his policies. It is a name that I now wear with great pride!

Anytime I can piss off a liberal - it has made my day.

And Barry did more to racially divide this country than any president in recent history.

I've been told that I was a "racist" since the day that Barry Obama took office
If people have been calling you a racist for the past 13 years straight, you might actually be a racist dude.

Indeed. Every time I have questioned a liberals "motives" I am called a litany of crap from racist to "white cracker". It started with Barry and (hopefully) it will end with Dementia Joe. However, let's understand each other, shall we?

I can not see a time for the next 50 for so years when a conservative will ever win the presidency again. You guys rigged it to your favor and I sincerely doubt that there will EVER be a "free and fair" election in this country again.

Congratulations!! You guys have won a major victory in destroying our election process. What you will, however, come to learn that it will be more costly than you ever imagined. A reckoning is coming. Give it another year or two then watch out - it will be "open season" on liberals. We'll see how quickly liberals deny their beliefs...

If people have been calling you a racist for the past 13 years straight, you might actually be a racist dude.

Sure, that's how it works. What are they teaching in your High School Sophomore History class these days?

No, he is older than that. After all he has a husband and is happily married to what looks like an eternal nerd.

'Racist' is an impotent and meaningless word because it is equally applied to non-approval of a dipshit like Obama as it is applied to lynching a human being to death. Not worry though, liberal morons have tried using 'white supremacist' and other silly nonsense to denigrate anyone who doesn't agree with them. Soon all their petty insults will be useless.

Indeed. Every time I have questioned a liberals "motives" I am called a litany of crap from racist to "white cracker". It started with Barry and (hopefully) it will end with Dementia Joe. However, let's understand each other, shall we?

I can not see a time for the next 50 for so years when a conservative will ever win the presidency again. You guys rigged it to your favor and I sincerely doubt that there will EVER be a "free and fair" election in this country again.

Congratulations!! You guys have won a major victory in destroying our election process. What you will, however, come to learn that it will be more costly than you ever imagined. A reckoning is coming. Give it another year or two then watch out - it will be "open season" on liberals. We'll see how quickly liberals deny their beliefs...
These kids actually think the all powerful government is going to turn us into Denmark. I think they actually believe that.

Forum List

Back