Has anyone bothered to check those *biden dogs for rabies

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
If they froth at the mouth, like most liberals that would be a sure sign.
They obviously need to be put down.

Don't buy shelter dogs people

Damaged goods most of them are in a shelter for a reason. Especially in richer areas

That's because senile Joe wanted someone to "Get those damn zebras out of here!"

Amazing how many people will reach out to touch or pet Lexi, my German Shepherd, just because she's a good looking dog and seems friendly when calmly on the leash at my side. Some people she likes automatically. Some people she absolutely does not trust (alerting with a deep low growl) or absolutely does not like at first sight especially reaching out to her and there is no changing it. At 90 Lbs. she has scared the crap out of me and several people when she lunges and starts barking with her hair up. At that point they better stand still at least 6 feet away from her, me, my wife or 15 feet plus if one of my granddaughters is with me. My wife has come back from a neighborhood walks saying she had trouble holder her back. We never have trouble with the same person walking up to her or us twice. Easy to understand how that breed might not be the best for off the leash in someplace like the white house.

I'm fairly certain Nancy Pelosi has rabies since she foams at the mouth about every day, but don't know about the dogs

Has Nancy bitten any of the dogs?

Anyone?

The dogs they adopted in November 2020.

What frauds.

Maybe they are aggressive because sleepy Joe yanks them by the tail and then breaks his foot.

Damaged goods most of them are in a shelter for a reason. Especially in richer areas
No, shelter dogs are not always damaged goods but they often need special handling in order to restore stability to lives that have been up ended. Many people, upon adopting, attempt to correct the assumed neglect from their former homes by offering them copious amounts of treats, toys and freedom when what the dogs actually need are boundaries. Setting appropriate boundaries for dogs helps them know their position in their pack thus it provides them the security of not having to be the pack leader. Dogs living in a human environment, no matter how good the environment, do not have the ability to fulfil the job duties of being pack leader. They can't provide food and they can't control their human pack but nature has insisted that in the absence of a recognized pack leader they must assume leadership and they simply don't know how in the human environment. The failure to have a true pack leader causes many to become anxious and controlling. Hmm.. kind of like democrats.

No, shelter dogs are not always damaged goods but they often need special handling in order to restore stability to lives that have been up ended. Many people, upon adopting, attempt to correct the assumed neglect from their former homes by offering them copious amounts of treats, toys and freedom when what the dogs actually need are boundaries. Setting appropriate boundaries for dogs helps them know their position in their pack thus it provides them the security of not having to be the pack leader. Dogs living in a human environment, no matter how good the environment, do not have the ability to fulfil the job duties of being pack leader. They can't provide food and they can't control their human pack but nature has insisted that in the absence of a recognized pack leader they must assume leadership and they simply don't know how in the human environment. The failure to have a true pack leader causes many to become anxious and controlling. Hmm.. kind of like democrats.

You should never purchase a dog where you don't know it's history

Socialization happens from week 1

Mutts are fine as long as you know they were well taken care of before you got to them

Could you find a diamond in the rough? Sure. But that's not a rational way to pick a dog.

No need to check them. The haven't bitten any Rumpsters.

Forum List

Back