How soon will Biden start another war?

Cool story bro. How about you make an actual testable prediction? When is this hyper-inflation taking place?

If only I had a dollar for everytime someone on the internets was mouthing off about "inflation will go through the roof any second now!".

Yehbut ------ when it happens, it will happen FAST. When any country goes over the edge into hyperinflation, it's days and weeks, not months and never years. I agree, I'm watching for it and expecting it, too. One more Dem failure to crush the country.

When exactly was it "days and weeks" in modern history in first world countries?

Fed's job is too keep inflation at normal levels and (unlike deflation) they have some pretty good tools at their disposal to slow things down.

Last edited:
I rest my case.
You might as well: I won, you lost. Hyperinflation is a real danger with what is going on with government manipulation right now.

Yep, absolutely, the way you brought in Germany 1923 as evidence that hyper inflation happens in "days and weeks" was nothing short of brilliant. I can't hang.

giphy.gif

I doubt Honduras is on the radar. It's more likely that we're going to escalate the Syrian War again. I don't know if we'd invade a new country at this point.

Syria is a civil war... and it became an opportunity for ISIS.
Syria was briefly a civil war and it became a opportunity for the US and it’s puppets to arm jihadist head choppERS as a way to isolate Iran.

That's not true at all. You don't know anything about Syria. Why don't you read some history of Syria even if only from 1940. You clowns rewrite history to blame Obama.. Ever been to Damascus?
Don't pretend to be an expert if you happened to visit somd Arab country or two.

Exactly as JWBooth said - the US armed jihadists in Syria, and not just jihadists but ISIS, just you did it not directly but via one or several proxies.

Curious...

Someone once told me to search for

Gadaffi jewish

And notice that the Israeli media acknowledges Gadaffi was Jewish while the US media does not...

He wasn't Jewish he was a Bedouin from Takrit. There were a lot of affluent Jews in Tripoli until 1973.
lol, Kaddafi? From Takrit? :)
you probably mix him with Saddam, who was from Tikrit... :)

I used to think that, but now that China is burying itself in debt and the EU can't get its shit together, I think the dollar would be fine without the oil trade. We'd still need to make certain adjustments, however.

Chinese debt is domestic and is a subject of government's administration. Also Yan is not a freely convertable currency.

While US debt is to big extent is foreign and US does not control many of its holders.

Dollar cannot be fine if Dollar zone shrinks, multiplying debt/currency zone ratio, while Yuan zone cannot shrink.

etc.
State control over currency "range", so to speak, does not equal stability. If it was that simple, Zimbabwe would be just fine right now.

I did not say state control over currency is equial to stability, I said :

1) Yuan flows in and out of the country are controlled, unlike Dollar, so sudden disbalance in flows aka sudden and big currency rate fluctuation is unlikely with Yian.

2) and what is more important - Yuan circulates only in China and its zone cannot shrink at all.

while Dollar circulates mostly abroad and when now Fed pritns money - you don't have hyperinflation only becouse trillions of fresh dollars pour outside.

If Dollar zones shrinks, these dolars will create giant oversupply of money in the US, over demand on material goods, which is exactly Zimbabwe and Venezuela situation.

Actually, the YS us already Venezueka with postponed implementation. And every decrease of dollar usage in the World is very dangerouse. We can discuss only the limin of this decrease when it starts being lethal.

Cool story bro. How about you make an actual testable prediction? When is this hyper-inflation taking place?

If only I had a dollar for everytime someone on the internets was mouthing off about "inflation will go through the roof any second now!".

in the West demand on basic goods has reached its natural limit long ago, you will not be able to eat 30 hamburgers a day even if given a billion $, you will spend in on housing, health care and education, and will invest it in stocks as next step - and these are the sphetes where inflation is accumulated.

look at S&P and tell me that stocks growth really reflects growith of revenues, right in the moment when economy slumps...

all stocks growth is nothing at all but accelerating inflation.
plus even CPI growth starts accelerating..

I used to think that, but now that China is burying itself in debt and the EU can't get its shit together, I think the dollar would be fine without the oil trade. We'd still need to make certain adjustments, however.

Chinese debt is domestic and is a subject of government's administration. Also Yan is not a freely convertable currency.

While US debt is to big extent is foreign and US does not control many of its holders.

Dollar cannot be fine if Dollar zone shrinks, multiplying debt/currency zone ratio, while Yuan zone cannot shrink.

etc.
State control over currency "range", so to speak, does not equal stability. If it was that simple, Zimbabwe would be just fine right now.

1) Yuan flows in and out of the country are controlled, unlike Dollar, so sudden disbalance in flows aka sudden and big currency rate fluctuation is unlikely with Yian.

2) and what is more important - Yuan circulates only in China and its zone cannot shrink at all.

while Dollar circulates mostly abroad and when now Fed pritns money - you don't have hyperinflation only becouse trillions of fresh dollars pour outside.

If Dollar zones shrinks, these dolars will create giant oversupply of money in the US, over demand on material goods, which is exactly Zimbabwe and Venezuela situation.

Actually, the YS us already Venezueka with postponed implementation. And every decrease of dollar usage in the World is very dangerouse. We can discuss only the limin of this decrease when it starts being lethal.

in the West demand on basic goods has reached its natural limit long ago, you will not be able to eat 30 hamburgers a day even if given a billion $, you will spend in on housing, health care and education, and will invest it in stocks as next step - and these are the sphetes where inflation is accumulated.

look at S&P and tell me that stocks growth really reflects growith of revenues, right in the moment when economy slumps...

Wtf? Inflation is defined by the cost of goods, not the cost of stocks.

Do you know anything about economics?

etc.

unless you are a cavemen you may have met goods not in form of physical stuff, like goods in form of services - healthcare, education, cleaning etc., or in form of virtual stuff, like trademarks, good will etc, or stocks.

all these are goods and whenever you talk about prices - inflation is a legitimate subject of study :)

seems you have a lousy American education.. :)

etc.

unless you are a cavemen you may have met goods not in form of physical stuff, like goods in form of services - healthcare, education, cleaning etc., or in form of virtual stuff, like trademarks, good will etc, or stocks.

all these are goods and whenever you talk about prices - inflation is a legitimate subject of study :)

No silly, not "or stocks". Stocks are not part of CPI.

The Consumer Price Index (CPI) is a monthly measurement of U.S. prices for household goods and services.

etc.

The Consumer Price Index (CPI) is a monthly measurement of U.S. prices for household goods and services.

of course stocks are not part of CPI, but to you surprise inflation does not pay any attention to what goods are included in CPI by American bureau of statistics or something..
Inflation just takes what it wants according to the law of demand and supply, regardless of CPI (which is additionally a subject of manipulation of US government) :)

Trump was the only US, president for decades which did not start a war.

on the other hand, Democrats have always ben the biggest warmongers in History, starting one agression after another.

Now, it seems the US may have an excuse, the presidend of Honduras Hernández allegedly said he wanted to "shove the drugs right up the noses of the gringos.'" :)

Any wars yet?

etc.

of course stocks are not part of CPI, but to you surprise inflation does not pay any attention to what goods are included in CPI by American bureau of statistics or something..
Inflation just takes what it wants according to the law of demand and supply, regardless of CPI (which is additionally a subject of manipulation of US government) :)

...just stop, you don't know what you are saying.

etc.

no problem, I have given up long ago to educate Americans on basics of capitalist economy :)

etc.

no problem, I have given up long ago to educate Americans on basics of capitalist economy :)

Yep, I have to explain to you the components of CPI and that it IS the inflation index everyone talks about when discussing these matters, but supposedly you are teaching me something?

Duummy, if you fancy yourself to be representing Russkies over here you are not doing too good. Ignorant and full of ego bs...though come to think of it maybe it's spot on.

etc.

Yep, I have to explain to you the components of CPI and that it IS the inflation index everyone talks about when discussing these matters, but supposedly you are teaching me something?

Duummy, if you fancy yourself to be representing Russkies over here you are not doing too good. Ignorant and full of ego bs...though come to think of it maybe it's spot on.

every shark is a fish, but every fish is not nesessarily a shark.

CPI is only one of of indexes to measure inflation, which is a genersl term which can be applied to much broader range of items :)

like, if CPI is CONSUMER price index, there is also wholesale price index, inflation also can be counted separately in industry, education, retail, housing, STOCKS etc...

what I say is not even specifically economic knowledge, it is common sense supposed to be available to everybody by default :)

as people say, American Universities are a place where Russian professors teach Chinezs students mathematics.. :)
Because degradation of American educational system is irreversible... :)

etc.

every shark is a fish, but every fish is not nesessarily a shark.

CPI is only one of of indexes to measure inflation, which is a genersl term which can be applied to much broader range of items :)

like, if CPI is CONSUMER price index, there is also wholesale price index, inflation also can be counted separately in industry, education, retail, housing, STOCKS etc...

what I say is not even specifically economic knowledge, it is common sense supposed to be available to everybody by default :)

as people say, American Universities are a place where Russian professors teach Chinezs students mathematics.. :)
Because degradation of American educational system is irreversible... :)

When discussing inflation rate CPI is the number everyone is talking about.

If someone tells you inflation was 2%, they mean CPI was 2% - that it became 2% more expensive to live on the same $dollar.

You CAN say stocks apriciated 20% in a year, but of course that does little to increase the cost of living for general population. It would be foolish to include it in the inflation coversation,

Forum List

Back