How Pete Buttigieg Found God ( But What Kind Of God?)

I am Christian. I have worked on Saturday/Sunday whichever is the sabbath. I have taken the Lords name in vain. The list goes on. Why doesn’t that disqualify me but being gay would? Seems to be the only sin right wingers care about. Over compensating for the urge?

You need to read Galatians....there is a price to be paid for forsaking the grace of God. You’re welcome.
So you’re without sin? Say hi to the Father for me.

It's not about people claiming to be without sin but about people trying to redefine sin.

If you listen to Buttigieg and Pence talk about faith you will hear 2 different messages. Pence will tell people how much the Heavenly Father loves them and has a plan for their life, whereas Buttigieg will focus more on defending his life choices as a christian.

I am Christian. I have worked on Saturday/Sunday whichever is the sabbath. I have taken the Lords name in vain. The list goes on. Why doesn’t that disqualify me but being gay would? Seems to be the only sin right wingers care about. Over compensating for the urge?
Being happy wouldn't disqualify you from anything.

Being a homo like little boy howdy Pete Buttplug would.

Gluttony is a sin. There are way more fat people than gay people. I’d bet the OP is fat as hell (Statistically speaking of course. I don’t know him/her).
so you hate fat people.......??
No. God hates fat people for demonstrating gluttony and has damned them like gays. They can’t be president either. Trump is only 220lbs. Yea right.

Not sure you fully understand the sin of gluttony, but either way TRUMP is not promoting overindulgence. Although TRUMP does speak on his choice to not drink alcohol without condemning other who do...

I ask because he certainly hasn't found the Almighty God of the Bible. A person cannot be a Christian and also homosexual. There’s no such thing as a gay Christian. God will reveal the truth to and about this guy and he’ll either completely repent or he’ll reject God’s truth and die in the eternal fire.

Pete Buttigieg: How 2020 Democratic hopeful found God - CNNPolitics
That is like saying there is no such thing as an adulterous christian, or a thief christian, or a murderer christians. All sorts of sinners are christians including homos.

If you say you are a Christian, read the Sermon on the Mount to find out what you are supposed to do. Not saul/paul. Just the Sermon on the Mount. The seven deadly sins in Christianity are lust, gluttony, greed, pride, laziness, wrath, envy.

All are entitled to worship the Creator (who is not an elderly crazed white heterosexual male).

These people who want to tie their hatred of LGBTs with the Christian faith are nuts, plain and simple. They need to confront their own demons. Christianity is not a religion about sex.

Being happy wouldn't disqualify you from anything.

Being a homo like little boy howdy Pete Buttplug would.

Could you point out where it say in the Bible that Homosexual cannot be Christian?

If you say you are a Christian, read the Sermon on the Mount to find out what you are supposed to do. Not saul/paul. Just the Sermon on the Mount. The seven deadly sins in Christianity are lust, gluttony, greed, pride, laziness, wrath, envy.

All are entitled to worship the Creator (who is not an elderly crazed white heterosexual male).

These people who want to tie their hatred of LGBTs with the Christian faith are nuts, plain and simple. They need to confront their own demons. Christianity is not a religion about sex.
People like Buttplug Buttigieg who chose an evil vile lifestyle in the form of homosexuality have now given themselves to Satan to do his bidding and spread perversion across America, especially in a powerful position from the White House which is his goal. He's a disciple of Satan clear and clear and a national security threat, especially to our children and young adults.

People like Buttplug Buttigieg who chose an evil vile lifestyle in the form of homosexuality have now given themselves to Satan to do his bidding and spread perversion across America, especially in a powerful position from the White House. He's a disciple of Satan clear and clear and a national security threat, especially to our children and young adults.

What nonsense. Seriously. Do you actually believe in an evil god somewhere called Satan? You have mental problems, sexual problems, and drug problems. Go think it out.

"Go and sin no more"

John 8:11

That is what disqualifies you. Not a specific action. It is the refusal to repent, or even to say what you are doing is not even wrong.

People like Buttplug Buttigieg who chose an evil vile lifestyle in the form of homosexuality have now given themselves to Satan to do his bidding and spread perversion across America, especially in a powerful position from the White House. He's a disciple of Satan clear and clear and a national security threat, especially to our children and young adults.

What nonsense. Seriously. Do you actually believe in an evil god somewhere called Satan? You have mental problems, sexual problems, and drug problems. Go think it out.

John 8:34

Jesus replied, "Very truly I tell you, everyone who sins is a slave to sin."

That goes for you too Lysistrata.

What nonsense. Seriously. Do you actually believe in an evil god somewhere called Satan? .
Satan exists in the form of all evil. Buttigieg is a prime example!

the

Sorry. I am not a victim of the movement of biblical infallibility/inerrancy. This is your madness and you own it.

the

Sorry. I am not a victim of the movement of biblical infallibility/inerrancy. This is your madness and you own it.

I do own it. Absolutely. I will answer to G-d for how I live my life as well.

I hope you realize that before you stand before him. All will bend the knee, in this life, or most certainly the next.

People like Buttplug Buttigieg who chose an evil vile lifestyle in the form of homosexuality have now given themselves to Satan to do his bidding and spread perversion across America, especially in a powerful position from the White House which is his goal. He's a disciple of Satan clear and clear and a national security threat, especially to our children and young adults.

Considering you are trying to say your a Christian you seem to speak in a language of hate...

Can you

What nonsense. Seriously. Do you actually believe in an evil god somewhere called Satan? .
Satan exists in the form of all evil. Buttigieg is a prime example!

Are you having trouble with the 'Love thy Neighbour, part of the Bible?

Could you point out where Jesus said Homosexual men are evil... I must have missed that...

Gluttony is a sin. There are way more fat people than gay people. I’d bet the OP is fat as hell (Statistically speaking of course. I don’t know him/her).
No. God hates fat people for demonstrating gluttony and has damned them like gays. They can’t be president either. Trump is only 220lbs. Yea right.

Not sure you fully understand the sin of gluttony, but either way TRUMP is not promoting overindulgence. Although TRUMP does speak on his choice to not drink alcohol without condemning other who do...

:auiqs.jpg:

57ab768fce38f234008b5ea0-750-563.png

tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F160802090304-donald-trump-eats-kfc-with-knife-and-fork.jpg

NEWS_160509739_AR_0_TIOMBOXQAMHB.jpg

Donald-Trump-eating-pizza.jpg

donald-trump-mcdonalds-fast-food.jpg

lol...

sure.

Actually Trump is a perfect example of gluttony. Fat, over indulges, and doesn’t provide for charity. Gluttony. Look it up.

Forum List

Back