How Pete Buttigieg Found God ( But What Kind Of God?)

Gluttony is a sin. There are way more fat people than gay people. I’d bet the OP is fat as hell (Statistically speaking of course. I don’t know him/her).
so you hate fat people.......??
No. God hates fat people for demonstrating gluttony and has damned them like gays. They can’t be president either. Trump is only 220lbs. Yea right.

Not sure you fully understand the sin of gluttony, but either way TRUMP is not promoting overindulgence. Although TRUMP does speak on his choice to not drink alcohol without condemning other who do...

:auiqs.jpg:

57ab768fce38f234008b5ea0-750-563.png

tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F160802090304-donald-trump-eats-kfc-with-knife-and-fork.jpg

NEWS_160509739_AR_0_TIOMBOXQAMHB.jpg

Donald-Trump-eating-pizza.jpg

donald-trump-mcdonalds-fast-food.jpg

lol...

sure.

Actually those wouldn't be examples of gluttony. In biblical times gluttony was regarding how the wealthy would eat meals average people could not afford vomiting in-between courses. TRUMP eating fast food of the common folks isn't really make the point you think it is.

Gluttony is a sin. There are way more fat people than gay people. I’d bet the OP is fat as hell (Statistically speaking of course. I don’t know him/her).
No. God hates fat people for demonstrating gluttony and has damned them like gays. They can’t be president either. Trump is only 220lbs. Yea right.

Not sure you fully understand the sin of gluttony, but either way TRUMP is not promoting overindulgence. Although TRUMP does speak on his choice to not drink alcohol without condemning other who do...
Actually Trump is a perfect example of gluttony. Fat, over indulges, and doesn’t provide for charity. Gluttony. Look it up.
sin is made up by humans--there is no sin

Actually Trump is a perfect example of gluttony. Fat, over indulges, and doesn’t provide for charity. Gluttony. Look it up.

Forget gluttony. Jesus was very clear on his thoughts about DIVORCE.

Okay, I don't see TRUMP promoting divorce.

He lived it. He appeared at the altar of the Creator, how many times? He meant not a word of it. The taking of vows means that you mean it in your heart and stand to live up to it by your personal integrity. To which bride did he swear in front of the Supreme Being?

Then you didn’t know him in the 80s...

Jesus doesn’t make the distinction between doing and promoting. Trump is certainly not repentant.

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F160802090304-donald-trump-eats-kfc-with-knife-and-fork.jpg

lol...

sure.

Actually those wouldn't be examples of gluttony. In biblical times gluttony was regarding how the wealthy would eat meals average people could not afford vomiting in-between courses. TRUMP eating fast food of the common folks isn't really make the point you think it is.

What is Gluttony? What are the definition and consequences of being gluttonous?

Gluttony is defined as the over-indulgence or lack of self-restraint in food, drink, or wealth items, especially as status tokens. The English word comes from the Latin and means “to gulp.” Gluttony worships food to feed our own self-love. Merriam-Webster defines gluttony as "habitual greed or excess in eating...greedy or excessive indulgence".

While gluttony may seem to be a more trivial transgression than the others grouped in the “Seven Deadly Sins,” there is a reason this sin makes the list. With the alarming rate of modern obesity we see today, perhaps many have forgotten or forsaken the warnings against gluttony and its deadly consequences. Let’s look at the biblical references of gluttony to better understand its classification as a deadly sin.

What is the Sin of Gluttony? Its Definition and Consequences

me thinx i have a pretty good grasp with what it meant then & what it means now.

lol...

sure.

What is Gluttony? What are the definition and consequences of being gluttonous?

Gluttony is defined as the over-indulgence or lack of self-restraint in food, drink, or wealth items, especially as status tokens. The English word comes from the Latin and means “to gulp.” Gluttony worships food to feed our own self-love. Merriam-Webster defines gluttony as "habitual greed or excess in eating...greedy or excessive indulgence".

While gluttony may seem to be a more trivial transgression than the others grouped in the “Seven Deadly Sins,” there is a reason this sin makes the list. With the alarming rate of modern obesity we see today, perhaps many have forgotten or forsaken the warnings against gluttony and its deadly consequences. Let’s look at the biblical references of gluttony to better understand its classification as a deadly sin.

What is the Sin of Gluttony? Its Definition and Consequences

me thinx i have a pretty good grasp with what it meant then & what it means now.
Trump is a prime example

Pete Buttigieg has a right to his own spirituality. This is himself, personally. He has found his peace. It has absolutely nothing to do with the rest of us.

Pete Buttigieg has a right to his own spirituality. This is himself, personally. He has found his peace. It has absolutely nothing to do with the rest of us.

I almost clicked "like" on this. I'm big on privacy and religious freedom. But he if he wants to be elected into a position of leadership, I kinda do want to know about his religious convictions. If he's elected it could have a LOT to do with the rest of us.

I ask because he certainly hasn't found the Almighty God of the Bible. A person cannot be a Christian and also homosexual. There’s no such thing as a gay Christian. God will reveal the truth to and about this guy and he’ll either completely repent or he’ll reject God’s truth and die in the eternal fire.

Pete Buttigieg: How 2020 Democratic hopeful found God - CNNPolitics
It’s hilarious to me that Republicans could attack Mayor Pete’s compassion when they show none themselves.
They completely support putting babies in cages and tax cuts for billionaires and corporations. Republicans completely support torturing immigrants.
It’s like everything Jesus said Republicans believe the opposite.

If he's running for president, it damn sure does has something to do with the rest of us!

I ask because he certainly hasn't found the Almighty God of the Bible. A person cannot be a Christian and also homosexual. There’s no such thing as a gay Christian. God will reveal the truth to and about this guy and he’ll either completely repent or he’ll reject God’s truth and die in the eternal fire.

It’s hilarious to me that Republicans could attack Mayor Pete’s compassion when they show none themselves.
They completely support putting babies in cages and tax cuts for billionaires and corporations. Republicans completely support torturing immigrants.
Obama put Illegal immigrant children and babies in cages before Trump was elected. Why did he do that?

It’s like

Obama put Illegal immigrant children and babies in cages before Trump was elected. Why did he do that?
No he didn’t. If you’re going to support Trump, then support Trump. Quit trying to drag Obama into it.

That’s the problem with right wing so-called morals. It’s always based done but Obama did it first or Hillary did it first. As if that gives permission. Well Charles Manson did it first, do you have permission for what he did?

Buttplug is an idolater. I say that because he does not believe in the True God, but he has rather created a god of his own making.

God condemns sodomy, and Jesus is specific in saying that you are only forgiven of your sins if you repent of them.

Buttplug does not repent. In fact he does the opposite: He revels in his sodomy and promotes his sodomy as being okay. In so doing he is actually Antichrist, the opposite of Christ's teachings.

Buttplug is an idolater. I say that because he does not believe in the True God, but he has rather created a god of his own making.

God condemns sodomy, and Jesus is specific in saying that you are only forgiven of your sins if you repent of them.

Buttplug does not repent. In fact he does the opposite: He revels in his sodomy and promotes his sodomy as being okay. In so doing he is actually Antichrist, the opposite of Christ's teachings.
You idolize Trump

Yes

It’s like

No he didn’t.
Your a liar. Yes he did! One more time.......Do you deny Obama didn't put children in cages at the border?

Barack’s ICE chief: Cages were Obama’s idea

Lol.... Obama put them in dog kennels in 2014!
vf7ZT-SS

D_ERP9AX4AA-vsT

If he's running for president, it damn sure does has something to do with the rest of us!

Why? To what extent? His private thoughts and choice of worship don't have anything to do anyone else. Don't forget that we live in a country in which a maggot like pigpence is in the vice president's chair. At least Buttigieg is a decent person and is not involved with the cults.

Start talking about a young Christian gay man, end up talking about Obama or Hillary. what's the deal?

Forum List

Back