How Pete Buttigieg Found God ( But What Kind Of God?)

I am Christian. I have worked on Saturday/Sunday whichever is the sabbath. I have taken the Lords name in vain. The list goes on. Why doesn’t that disqualify me but being gay would? Seems to be the only sin right wingers care about. Over compensating for the urge?

The fact that you know nothing about the faith should disqualify you.

Gays can't serve that way, sorry, but that's just how it is. Why is that? There are several good reasons, perhaps you should ask someone with expertise and improve as a Christian?
Why not just type that you can’t answer?

Why not just type that you aren't a Christian and have no clue?

Don't pretend to be one, no one is fooled. I as an atheist am not fooled, you think you are going to fool real Christians?
I am an actual Christian. Not a right wing fake Christian. Actual Christians know they aren’t perfect and feel no need to be an ass to others. I think that’s the 11th commandment Mosses dropped.

In the same paragraph you talk about being Christian and the 11th commandment Moses dropped.

Once again, not even an atheist is fooled.

I am Christian. I have worked on Saturday/Sunday whichever is the sabbath. I have taken the Lords name in vain. The list goes on. Why doesn’t that disqualify me but being gay would? Seems to be the only sin right wingers care about. Over compensating for the urge?

Gays can't serve that way, sorry, but that's just how it is. Why is that? There are several good reasons, perhaps you should ask someone with expertise and improve as a Christian?
Why not just type that you can’t answer?

Why not just type that you aren't a Christian and have no clue?

Don't pretend to be one, no one is fooled. I as an atheist am not fooled, you think you are going to fool real Christians?
I am an actual Christian. Not a right wing fake Christian. Actual Christians know they aren’t perfect and feel no need to be an ass to others. I think that’s the 11th commandment Mosses dropped.

In the same paragraph you talk about being Christian and the 11th commandment Moses dropped.

Once again, not even an atheist is fooled.
Jesus likes humor.

I ask because he certainly hasn't found the Almighty God of the Bible. A person cannot be a Christian and also homosexual. There’s no such thing as a gay Christian. God will reveal the truth to and about this guy and he’ll either completely repent or he’ll reject God’s truth and die in the eternal fire.

Pete Buttigieg: How 2020 Democratic hopeful found God - CNNPolitics
He found a loving, forgiving God. He, and all sane people, reject your bitter, vengeful homophobic god.

Is there another Holy Bible we haven’t read?
Yeah! My Bible says "Love thy neighbor". What's yours say?

I ask because he certainly hasn't found the Almighty God of the Bible. A person cannot be a Christian and also homosexual. There’s no such thing as a gay Christian. God will reveal the truth to and about this guy and he’ll either completely repent or he’ll reject God’s truth and die in the eternal fire.

He found a loving, forgiving God. He, and all sane people, reject your bitter, vengeful homophobic god.
god doesn't like men who bufu men
God loves.

God loves.
that's why there have been and also will be wars murder rape robbery
doesn't make sense

Idiot. Of course there is such a thing as a gay Christian. You don't own the Supreme Being.You don't sound very Christian yourself. You sound like some southern baptist or something. Got a frankie graham? A hagee? Why do you people want to destroy the Christian faith?

God loves.
that's why there have been and also will be wars murder rape robbery
doesn't make sense
God loves. Man hates. And there's your problem.

People forget that Mayor Pete has freedom of religion under the First Amendment. He chose to be a Christian.

People forget that Mayor Pete has freedom of religion under the First Amendment. He chose to be a Christian.

Is it like choosing your gender? Just choose it.

He can choose to be Christian just as much as he can choose to be gay. He can call himself whatever he wants, but as with the case of the above poster, no one is buying.

I don't know about Pete...

But Jesus did say things about judging others... He said nothing about homosexuality....

I think Pete might be the 'Love thy Neighbour..' Christian. You know, the one Jesus talked about.... The one where Jesus talk about inclusive no matter your differences.

He can choose to be Christian just as much as he can choose to be gay. He can call himself whatever he wants, but as with the case of the above poster, no one is buying.

The Christian faith is not some cheap social club where you get to be the bouncer. The doors are always open to anyone and everyone in the Christian faith. BTW: One does not choose one's sexual orientation.

Why do you pretend these things when you let people like the slut in the Oval Office and pigpence the sex freak in?

The Christian faith is not some cheap social club where you get to be the bouncer. The doors are always open to anyone and everyone in the Christian faith. BTW: One does not choose one's sexual orientation.

Why do you pretend these things when you let people like the slut in the Oval Office and pigpence the sex freak in?

You did not even understand my comment aimed at 5-year old intelligence. You certainly don't understand Christianity.

The Christian faith is not open to those who worship Satan. You would have trouble for example. Christianity is about the complete eradication of evil in all forms.

You did not even understand my comment aimed at 5-year old intelligence. You certainly don't understand Christianity.

The Christian faith is not open to those who worship Satan. You would have trouble for example. Christianity is about the complete eradication of evil in all forms.
God bless you for that post, brother!

Idiot. Of course there is such a thing as a gay Christian. You don't own the Supreme Being.You don't sound very Christian yourself. You sound like some southern baptist or something. Got a frankie graham? A hagee? Why do you people want to destroy the Christian faith?
Yes, I am a Christian conservative Southern Baptist. As a Southern Baptist, I can inform you that Pete Buttigieg is no Christian. He's a chameleon disciple of Satan.

As a Christian I agree with citygator. I want nothing to do with your hateful diety.

As a Christian I agree with citygator. I want nothing to do with your hateful diety.

As a fake-Christian, you can agree with whomever you want. But no one is fooled.

As a fake-Christian, you can agree with whomever you want. But no one is fooled.

And yet, many are.

Forum List

Back