How Pete Buttigieg Found God ( But What Kind Of God?)

I ask because he certainly hasn't found the Almighty God of the Bible. A person cannot be a Christian and also homosexual. There’s no such thing as a gay Christian. God will reveal the truth to and about this guy and he’ll either completely repent or he’ll reject God’s truth and die in the eternal fire.

Pete Buttigieg: How 2020 Democratic hopeful found God - CNNPolitics

As with many things, he pulled it right out of his ass.
You got it backwards.

Buttplug is an idolater. I say that because he does not believe in the True God, but he has rather created a god of his own making.

God condemns sodomy, and Jesus is specific in saying that you are only forgiven of your sins if you repent of them.

Buttplug does not repent. In fact he does the opposite: He revels in his sodomy and promotes his sodomy as being okay. In so doing he is actually Antichrist, the opposite of Christ's teachings.
You wanna know the opposite of Christ’s teachings? Read the republican party platform.

That's a dumb, childish, ignorant comment.

One thing in the GOP platform is that we are pro-life. Your side are baby-killers. That puts us on God's side.

One thing in the GOP platform is that we are traditional marriage. Your side are sodomites. That puts us on God's side.

Now, shut up and give your mom back her computer.

I ask because he certainly hasn't found the Almighty God of the Bible. A person cannot be a Christian and also homosexual. There’s no such thing as a gay Christian. God will reveal the truth to and about this guy and he’ll either completely repent or he’ll reject God’s truth and die in the eternal fire.

You got it backwards.

He pushed it out his ass?

If that makes you feel better, sure...

Pete Buttigieg has a right to his own spirituality. This is himself, personally. He has found his peace. It has absolutely nothing to do with the rest of us.

I almost clicked "like" on this. I'm big on privacy and religious freedom. But he if he wants to be elected into a position of leadership, I kinda do want to know about his religious convictions. If he's elected it could have a LOT to do with the rest of us.

I actually quite agree with you. Its a puzzle. Look at the damage that pigpence and his ilk are doing to the U.S. and it's citizens as he abuses his position to force his religion on us all. But then there have been people like Joe Lieberman, who walked from his home in Georgetown to the Capitol (which a hike) on the Sabbath when he had business in the Senate, keeping his faith, but knowing that the duties of his position were separate. I think that Buttigieg would do the same.

Unfortunately, the OP is criticizing Buttigieg's faith per se, not based on any thing he has done. It is a personal attack for no reason accept Buttigieg follows a different religion than does the OP. It stinks.

Buttplug is an idolater. I say that because he does not believe in the True God, but he has rather created a god of his own making.

God condemns sodomy, and Jesus is specific in saying that you are only forgiven of your sins if you repent of them.

Buttplug does not repent. In fact he does the opposite: He revels in his sodomy and promotes his sodomy as being okay. In so doing he is actually Antichrist, the opposite of Christ's teachings.
You wanna know the opposite of Christ’s teachings? Read the republican party platform.

One thing in the GOP platform is that we are pro-life. Your side are baby-killers. That puts us on God's side.

One thing in the GOP platform is that we are traditional marriage. Your side are sodomites. That puts us on God's side.

Most of these hardcore dimbot liars here would make Josef Goebbels, the Nazi propaganda minister, look like a girl scout.

You got it backwards.

You clowns pretend constantly that you don't know what is being talked about.

I think I do, we are talking about the politician who would be better suited for Mexico's elections.

You got it backwards.

You clowns pretend constantly that you don't know what is being talked about.

I think I do, we are talking about the politician who would be better suited for Mexico's elections.
Sorry, mistook you for a stain. My bad.

it's you that needs to be questioned on your Christianity
there is only one qualifier to call your self a Christian and that is believing Jesus Christ is your lord and savior and died on the cross for your sins
the rest is just dogma

In this thread: a bunch of hypocrites trying to 'out pious' each other. Truly deplorable behavior. Stay classy', x-tians.

I am Christian. I have worked on Saturday/Sunday whichever is the sabbath. I have taken the Lords name in vain. The list goes on. Why doesn’t that disqualify me but being gay would? Seems to be the only sin right wingers care about. Over compensating for the urge?

You need to read Galatians....there is a price to be paid for forsaking the grace of God. You’re welcome.
So you’re without sin? Say hi to the Father for me.

It's not about people claiming to be without sin but about people trying to redefine sin.

If you listen to Buttigieg and Pence talk about faith you will hear 2 different messages. Pence will tell people how much the Heavenly Father loves them and has a plan for their life, whereas Buttigieg will focus more on defending his life choices as a christian.

All I hear Pence say is that he can not be trusted around members of the opposite sex. I suppose that is what drew him to Trump. Birds of a feather.

In this thread: a bunch of hypocrites trying to 'out pious' each other. Truly deplorable behavior. Stay classy', x-tians.

Thats a pathetically stupid ignorant post. I am not trying to 'out pious' anybody. I just state the facts. Try it sometime, and learn how to read.

Nope, to me you're just another dime-a-dozen partisan idiot. Your opinions aren't fact, ass face. No one here truly cares what you think or believe, much less what cult you subscribe to.

*your* side is not pro life... you are only pro birth. after the cord is cut, then the kid & his mama who chose to give birth are on their own.

*your* side is not pro life... you are only pro birth. after the cord is cut, then the kid & his mama who chose to give birth are on their own.

That's another lie. We totally support social safety nets for those who need them.

And what would you do? Buy them all free houses and free groceries for life?

I suspect Jesus would have a lot more approval for mayor Pete then he would for today’s Republicans who to cage babies and arm school shooters.

All you have to do is read the Bible and you can pretty much know Jesus thoughts. Especially worshiping the wealthy and hating immigrants.

Maybe Jesus has so much concern for immigrants because his family were immigrants when they fled babies being murdered and went to another country.

It’s sad really. These Republicans having feelings for Jesus and yet not following him at all.

I believe if Jesus came back today, he would be so disappointed with the Republican Party.
I Believe Peter Found God In Uranus!

Forum List

Back