How much of the universe will god suffer losing to Satan?

Religions posit that in the beginning, there was only a good god. Yin without Yang.

Religions also posit that god created a hell for his loses, in terms of souls.

God calls many but few hear his call, as many wise men have noted. Not that the wise believe in the supernatural. We do not.

Imagine if you will, that the Yahweh Jesus twins had to report for a report card from a better god. Yahweh the horrible, would have to admit to genocide and infanticide and accepting bribes to change his justice. Jesus, although more likable, will also have to admit to that same crime.

The count is on, as you can see, and the twins are losing big time. All a part of god’s plan, I guess.

Gnostic Jesus saves all. He has a universalist policy that is tied to the righteousness of god.

The Christian Jesus is the same as his genocidal father. He has to whine that he could only save a few.

He said he came to cure, but scriptures have him also killing instead of curing.

Just like his vile father. A shame that, as some like Jesus, although most do not like him enough to live as he did.

Satan is though to have lost round one in heaven, but I see Yahweh as the loser as he lost a third of the host.

Round two is all Satan’s, as shown by the religious who mostly follow fascist thinking.

God is said to have the Gold Medal for all things, but he is sure a loser when it comes to making good souls.

I am pleased that the Gnostic God makes all souls good. He is not the loser Yahweh is.

Do you hope Jesus wins Armageddon, given that he and his twin Yahweh are such immoral gods?

Regards
DL

Satan, the talking serpent, is a metaphor for a human archetype. Thats it. simple.

Your question, as usual, is stupid.

Who is Jesus?

Jesus was a froward Jewish man who fulfilled Moses's prophecy for "one of their own race" chosen and sent by God to explain all the divine commands as described in Deuteronomy 18:18

"He lived in the wilderness among the wild beasts"

This shows that Jesus was living in Roman towns beyond the jurisdiction of Jewish law, the wilderness, presumably doing what Romans do.

Jesus is the Son of God sent to the World to provide salvation to those who would believe.

And what does "believe" mean?

Look it up in the dictionary.

Great conversation. How to remain ignorant 101

Well yes, you are indeed ignorant.

who's ignorant is who believes a 4th century book of forgeries and fallacies is their one and only ticket to the Everlasting.

I'm good pal. You go ahead and die in your sins.

Religions posit that in the beginning, there was only a good god. Yin without Yang.

God calls many but few hear his call, as many wise men have noted. Not that the wise believe in the supernatural. We do not.

Imagine if you will, that the Yahweh Jesus twins had to report for a report card from a better god. Yahweh the horrible, would have to admit to genocide and infanticide and accepting bribes to change his justice. Jesus, although more likable, will also have to admit to that same crime.

The count is on, as you can see, and the twins are losing big time. All a part of god’s plan, I guess.

Gnostic Jesus saves all. He has a universalist policy that is tied to the righteousness of god.

The Christian Jesus is the same as his genocidal father. He has to whine that he could only save a few.

He said he came to cure, but scriptures have him also killing instead of curing.

Just like his vile father. A shame that, as some like Jesus, although most do not like him enough to live as he did.

Satan is though to have lost round one in heaven, but I see Yahweh as the loser as he lost a third of the host.

Round two is all Satan’s, as shown by the religious who mostly follow fascist thinking.

God is said to have the Gold Medal for all things, but he is sure a loser when it comes to making good souls.

I am pleased that the Gnostic God makes all souls good. He is not the loser Yahweh is.

Do you hope Jesus wins Armageddon, given that he and his twin Yahweh are such immoral gods?

Regards
DL

Satan, the talking serpent, is a metaphor for a human archetype. Thats it. simple.

Who is Jesus?

Jesus was a froward Jewish man who fulfilled Moses's prophecy for "one of their own race" chosen and sent by God to explain all the divine commands as described in Deuteronomy 18:18

This shows that Jesus was living in Roman towns beyond the jurisdiction of Jewish law, the wilderness, presumably doing what Romans do.

Jesus is the Son of God sent to the World to provide salvation to those who would believe.

who's ignorant is who believes a 4th century book of forgeries and fallacies is their one and only ticket to the Everlasting.

good is not good enough, christian.

- what sins might those be, pal ...

Regards
DL

Who is Jesus?

Good in Christ is indeed good enough. Tell me, is the Bible the inerrant word of God?

Regards
DL

Who is Jesus?

Good in Christ is indeed good enough. Tell me, is the Bible the inerrant word of God?

well, just wondering, have you found the lost ten commandments yet ... the ones you claim were etched by mr big - that might help clearup your misgivings between what is real and what is made up.

No shortage of dopes on this thread -
The Truth is, "GOD SHALL BE ALL IN ALL" - I Cor 15:28

The Creator of the Universe is far beyond the unilluminated minds of mortal men, and their intentionally mistranslated and misinterpreted Bibles.

Regards
DL

Profound lack of knowledge.

Thanks for showing the lack.

Very informative, Christian a hole.

Regards
DL

Philippians 2:10-11

New King James Version

10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

The fact that the Christians run from a logical part of their illogical religion confuses them and scares them into reality.

The problem is that many are toilet trained into thinking that any rational thought, question, or doubt about the garbage they are force fed since birth is a demonic attack and assault from Satan himself in the form of a disembodied entity that whispers into peoples heads.

This in effect turns the believers mind against itself until the ability to be rational is murdered rendering the person completely defenseless, bewildered, and dependant on the only real devils in existence, the one's who poison their mind daily, weekly, and every other high holiday.

I hear you.

I blame atheists who subsidize the tax shortfall cause by religious un-earned exemptions.

Just kidding and wanting to show how shallow everyone's view is, in the non-believer camps. The religious screw the non-religious, in terms of taxation, and you never hear a complaint.

Regards
DL

Nope sorry, your opinions do not trump scripture.

Let see what kind of opinions we have.

Are you of the opinion that the supernatural, such as Yahweh and a talking serpent are real?

Are you expecting Armageddon and Jesus' mass murder?

If you believe either of those to have a place in reality, then our continued conversation does not.

You talk mythos while I talk logos.

Can you switch?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Satan is in control of NOTHING that God doesnt allow.

Satan is a demon. Demons are former angels that thought they could overthrow God. Satan lost and is stuck on this earth until Christ returns when he will be imprisoned for 1,000 years.

We are told that Man was created a LITTLE LOWER THAN THE ANGELS. So God in INFINITELY more powerful than a fallen angel.

Satanb is only a tool to bring Man into the God Family. Angels are servants of God and were never created to be sons and daughters of God. MAN was.

I agree with this last as God is a position or title and not an entity.

It is right that man should call himself god.

So why did your loser of a god create a tool, Satan, a good looking female, that would make your loser god lose so much of the universe at the end of days?

Was it a warning against women, given that Christianity is a vile misogynous religion?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Who is Jesus?

The Bible is the inerrant words of a real supernatural god, --- to all real fools.

Regards
DL

No shortage of dopes on this thread -
The Truth is, "GOD SHALL BE ALL IN ALL" - I Cor 15:28

The Creator of the Universe is far beyond the unilluminated minds of mortal men, and their intentionally mistranslated and misinterpreted Bibles.

Is there a sentient creator of the universe in your reality?

Out there or in here?

If you can't see god in all, you wont see god at all.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Profound lack of knowledge.

Thanks for showing the lack.

Very informative, Christian a hole.

Regards
DL

Philippians 2:10-11

New King James Version

10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

I am not sure what your point was.

Did you want to show how evil Jesus, the genocidal one is?

Luke 19:27 But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.

Regards
DL

he Truth is, "GOD SHALL BE ALL IN ALL" - I Cor 15:28

So, by your own logic, you cannot possibly understand the verse you just quoted.

Which is why Christianity is a failed religion, as can be seen by the empty churches.
The empty churches signal that the end of the Church Age is near

Ironically, the more godless libs succeed the closer they come to ultimate failure

Which is why Christianity is a failed religion, as can be seen by the empty churches.
The empty churches signal that the end of the Church Age is near

Ironically, the more godless libs succeed the closer they come to ultimate failure
Ok.

So libs are manipulating the cons. Nice that the cons are so sheeple like. Inferior humans.

Empty churches show our increased intelligence and lower gullibility than our parents.

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back