How much of the rioting is the result of bad parenting or no Father?

Dan Bongino

"When cultural and educational elites spend a generation telling kids what a shit country this is, they shouldn’t be surprised when those kids grow into adults eager to rip it to pieces. None of this started last week or last year. The damage has been done over decades."

No one is talking about this, but it seems to me that at least part of what we are seeing is the result of either broken families or parents who never set limits. Except for the looting which appears to be predominantly Black youth, there are a lot of White kids out there acting like animals too. In Black families the primary problem is the absence of Black men. With White Parents the primary problem is them wanting to be their kids best buddy instead of putting down the law. The result for both is a generation of kids who lack respect and think they can say and do anything they want. I saw a video last night of a fat white girl lighting a molotov cocktail and throwing it at a police car with policemen in it!

Tons. In fact nearly all rioters are the result of terrible parenting by the father. And I would wager most of them, are in single parent households.
Didn’t you see the interview of George Floyd’s children? Their momma called them and said do you recognize that man who died? I was your father. Neither kid had memories of ever knowing him.
Yes I saw that interview. The daughter said "We haven't seen him since we were this high (holding her hand down by her knee). The son said "I couldn't even cry because I really don't know him". But the next day, I see the Media pushing what a loving Dad George Floyd was with a picture of him holding his infant daughter. Apparently it was taken a few months before he abandoned the family. This is how the Media manipulates facts and lies to us.

Maybe somewhat a factor....But it doesn't explain why the whole nation blew up.

IMO, the rioting has been egged on by agent provocateurs.
All to get rid of Trump and get Biden elected. BTW, Biden is going to Floyd funeral. No doubt promises of reparations will be made. Now we just need to get Je$$ie Ja¢k$on and Al $harpton involved.
I wonder if Humpernik is invited to the funeral?

Quite true. Parenting is largely not a factor.

Lot's of people grow up in broken homes of some fashion or another, and don't behave this way.

It's not parenting; it's values.

Although it’s very non PC nowdays, famous black democrat Ron Dellums once said black males raised with no father have no carburetor and combine deadly physical prowess with hysterical female emotions when duressed and no adult male to regulate that

Quite true. Parenting is largely not a factor.

Lot's of people grow up in broken homes of some fashion or another, and don't behave this way.

It's not parenting; it's values.

No, it's parenting... or lack there of.

Values are generally passed on by parenting.

Even in my high school, which was white suburban high school, with little crime, and people reporting their golf clubs stolen and such.....

Even there, the kids who had problems.... broken homes. Universally. It was consistent. Kids with fathers in the house, didn't have problems, and those that didn't, did have problems.

I noticed your name is norwegen, and just a few years ago, there was a report out of Finland, which found exactly this. That there was a direct causal link between broken homes, and kids with behavior problems.

If I can find that report again, I'll post it.

But here in the US, we have prisons right now, where 100% of the inmates are from broken families. 100%. Every single prisoner came from a broken home.

Parenting, and having a proper family, is universally the defacto indicator of criminal activity, drug use, and violence.

No one is talking about this, but it seems to me that at least part of what we are seeing is the result of either broken families or parents who never set limits. Except for the looting which appears to be predominantly Black youth, there are a lot of White kids out there acting like animals too. In Black families the primary problem is the absence of Black men. With White Parents the primary problem is them wanting to be their kids best buddy instead of putting down the law. The result for both is a generation of kids who lack respect and think they can say and do anything they want. I saw a video last night of a fat white girl lighting a molotov cocktail and throwing it at a police car with policemen in it!

It's also what they learn in school. I understand one teacher/professor gave instructions on how to topple the Washington monument...
its a far left uprising supported by the msm and the democratic party and their donors ..... soon the rioters will be demanding the POTUS steps down ! the democratic party with the backing of china and russia has declared war on the capitalism and the country ! the burning and looting of privately owned businesses is not just random mayhem ..it is an assault on private ownership .. now that the sissy's of antifa are being arrested they will talk and reveal the leaders who will then reveal their supporters in the private sector and government ...

now that the sissy's of antifa are being arrested they will talk and reveal the leaders who will then reveal their supporters in the private sector and government ...

BJ - Doubtful that they know. The most useful part of useful idiot is the idiot part.

It's opportunistic behavior. Much like the stock market today.
No the liberal education did this.
I don't agree. If it was "liberal education," everyone with liberal education would do this. It's opportunistic behavior.

I agree, but it takes multiple "ingredients" to create an explosion like this. You have a huge number of young people who feel they can do anything they want and I believe much of that started in the home. It also takes "the match" to light it off and that was the media showing the tragic video of George Floyd over and over and over.

All to get rid of Trump and get Biden elected. BTW, Biden is going to Floyd funeral. No doubt promises of reparations will be made. Now we just need to get Je$$ie Ja¢k$on and Al $harpton involved.

Al Sharpton has already been scheduled days ago to give the eulogy at Floyd's funeral.

I don't agree. If it was "liberal education," everyone with liberal education would do this. It's opportunistic behavior.
The degree of infection varies. Guilting is powerful. Giving up the comforts is slow. But it will be enforced for the good of the many at some point as we get poorer.

I agree that liberal education doesn't cause this level of anger and the "f* everything" attitude.

The Black community does not want an honest discussion about race with whites.
One of the reasons IS embarrassment over things like the lack of black fathers raising their sons.
Ain't much gonna change.

Although it’s very non PC nowdays, famous black democrat Ron Dellums once said black males raised with no father have no carburetor and combine deadly physical prowess with hysterical female emotions when duressed and no adult male to regulate that

Makes alot of sense.

RE: The thread question

50 percent is due to poor parenting (usually only one parent is present).

50 percent is due to dysfunctional cultural values.

I am 83 years old. Ever since I was a teenager, I have heard leaders of the ethnicity under discussion say the most inspiring words about how their youth should act. All that talk has not seemed to help the situation at all. In fact -- in my opinion -- the behavior of many youths today is worse than their counterparts in the 1950s or even 1960s.

Some had good parents who taught their kids right from wrong. Not liberals though.

He’s so famous that nobody has ever heard of him.

1970 and 80s from California. Much like today you were probably sucking teat back then if born at all .

1970 and 80s from California. Much like today you were probably sucking teat back then if born at all .

Well. My oldest son was born in 1988. So you might want to adjust your inaccurate impression regarding who I am and what I’m about.

Tell me how this man is / was famous.

Forum List

Back