How much of the rioting is the result of bad parenting or no Father?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
No one is talking about this, but it seems to me that at least part of what we are seeing is the result of either broken families or parents who never set limits. Except for the looting which appears to be predominantly Black youth, there are a lot of White kids out there acting like animals too. In Black families the primary problem is the absence of Black men. With White Parents the primary problem is them wanting to be their kids best buddy instead of putting down the law. The result for both is a generation of kids who lack respect and think they can say and do anything they want. I saw a video last night of a fat white girl lighting a molotov cocktail and throwing it at a police car with policemen in it!

No one is talking about this, but it seems to me that at least part of what we are seeing is the result of either broken families or parents who never set limits. Except for the looting which appears to be predominantly Black youth, there are a lot of White kids out there acting like animals too. In Black families the primary problem is the absence of Black men. With White Parents the primary problem is them wanting to be their kids best buddy instead of putting down the law. The result for both is a generation of kids who lack respect and think they can say and do anything they want. I saw a video last night of a fat white girl lighting a molotov cocktail and throwing it at a police car with policemen in it!

It's also what they learn in school. I understand one teacher/professor gave instructions on how to topple the Washington monument...

Maybe somewhat a factor....But it doesn't explain why the whole nation blew up.

IMO, the rioting has been egged on by agent provocateurs.
All to get rid of Trump and get Biden elected. BTW, Biden is going to Floyd funeral. No doubt promises of reparations will be made. Now we just need to get Je$$ie Ja¢k$on and Al $harpton involved.

Or the worst case scenario
SNEAKER DEPRIVATION!

SNEAKER DEPRIVATION!
Flat screen trauma syndrome.

SNEAKER DEPRIVATION!
Flat screen trauma syndrome.
Oh absolutely!

It's opportunistic behavior. Much like the stock market today.

Tons. In fact nearly all rioters are the result of terrible parenting by the father. And I would wager most of them, are in single parent households.

It's also what they learn in school. I understand one teacher/professor gave instructions on how to topple the Washington monument...
its a far left uprising supported by the msm and the democratic party and their donors ..... soon the rioters will be demanding the POTUS steps down ! the democratic party with the backing of china and russia has declared war on the capitalism and the country ! the burning and looting of privately owned businesses is not just random mayhem ..it is an assault on private ownership .. now that the sissy's of antifa are being arrested they will talk and reveal the leaders who will then reveal their supporters in the private sector and government ...

I've seen hundreds and hundreds of black, and white children rioting and looting, many of them under the age of 15, all of them out there after midnight! The real culprit is the democratic party, its evil prints are all over every aspect of this insurrection, it is now time to eradicate that evil engine of totalitarian fascism for all time! Democrats are evil, democrats are the enemy....

then sun is going down ...better hurry or youre going to miss out on free boos i phones and shoes .

then sun is going down ...better hurry or youre going to miss out on free boos i phones and shoes .
Bloviating again, or, as usual.

Less of it than is the fault of RWNJ agitators.

No the liberal education did this.

I've seen hundreds and hundreds of black, and white children rioting and looting, many of them under the age of 15, all of them out there after midnight! The real culprit is the democratic party, its evil prints are all over every aspect of this insurrection, it is now time to eradicate that evil engine of totalitarian fascism for all time! Democrats are evil, democrats are the enemy....
What parent would allow a 14 or 15 year old out on the streets to riot? This is my point exactly. If you have parents Black or White that allow teen agers out rioting, they are failures as parents.

Tons. In fact nearly all rioters are the result of terrible parenting by the father. And I would wager most of them, are in single parent households.
Didn’t you see the interview of George Floyd’s children? Their momma called them and said do you recognize that man who died? I was your father. Neither kid had memories of ever knowing him.

Forum List

Back