Another white business owner lynched !

It doesn’t matter they are white! We are fucked lol

But of course, you likely either will never see this on the MSM, and if so it will be quickly shown and tossed.

Apparently, neither you nor the idiot tweeting that knows what a lynching is. Let me help you out..................

lynch
[ linch ]

SEE SYNONYMS FOR lynch ON THESAURUS.COM
verb (used with object)
1. to put to death, especially by hanging, by mob action and without legal authority.

I didn't see a rope, nor did I see him get hung. However, I did see him get his ass kicked by the mob. Nope, sorry, he didn't die and wasn't hung, so therefore, it wasn't a lynching.

You guys gotta stop with this "truthful hyperbole", because it makes you look like liars or extreme exaggerators every times.

But of course, you likely either will never see this on the MSM, and if so it will be quickly shown and tossed.

Apparently, neither you nor the idiot tweeting that knows what a lynching is. Let me help you out..................

lynch
[ linch ]

verb (used with object)
1. to put to death, especially by hanging, by mob action and without legal authority.

I didn't see a rope, nor did I see him get hung. However, I did see him get his ass kicked by the mob. Nope, sorry, he didn't die and wasn't hung, so therefore, it wasn't a lynching.

You guys gotta stop with this "truthful hyperbole", because it makes you look like liars or extreme exaggerators every times.

I know the history of it nunbnuts.
It's now going to be used a new way in America 2020.

lynch
[ linch ]

verb (used with object)

Reading comprehension really isn't your strong suit, is it? I didn't give you the history of it you moron, I gave you the actual definition of what lynching is, and that video ISN'T a lynching. But, I understand, you conservatives like to change the meaning of a word to suit your purposes.

Liberal faggots should be condemning the mob beating up the store owner, or they are the same as the mob.

Cowardly pieces of trash.

Pussy fuckers go 20 on 1 because they are cowardly wastes of space.

Maybe Sanger was spot on about abortion.

Liberal faggots should be condemning the mob beating up the store owner, or they are the same as the mob.

What does Sanger say about abortion?

lynch
[ linch ]

verb (used with object)

Reading comprehension really isn't your strong suit, is it? I didn't give you the history of it you moron, I gave you the actual definition of what lynching is, and that video ISN'T a lynching. But, I understand, you conservatives like to change the meaning of a word to suit your purposes.

Correct. That person didn't die, ergo, it wasn't a lynching. To claim that something isn't a lynching due to the lack of a death by hanging is incredibly ignorant. By that logic, or rather lack thereof, many of the actual lynchings in the South under Jim Crow weren't lynchings at all. Additionally, people that have been hanged in the past weren't lynched either. It requires an extrajudicial component which is why there hasn't been a lynching in this country in about 40 years.

She likes it.

Oh ok.

So you're in favor of abortion?

I am for abortion to be a state’s rights issue. I’d like people to not have them, but I think they should be able to if they want to.

So back to to mob beating up a man trying to protect his business. Seems very cowardly to me. Just like the cop who killed Flynn.

She likes it.

Oh ok.

So you're in favor of abortion?

I am for abortion to be a state’s rights issue. I’d like people to not have them, but I think they should be able to if they want to.

So back to to mob beating up a man trying to protect his business. Seems very cowardly to me. Just like the cop who killed Flynn.

Weren't you the one claiming that Catholics are hypocrites if they are pro-choice?

You're a conservative and you think people should be allowed to have abortions. That's neat. I'm glad you came to our side of the issue.

Forum List

Back