How Much Longer Can the Charade Be Maintained?

Long time, I fear..
Weekend-at-Bernies.jpg

He even gets confused reading his own notes.
"And uh, I've said before and I apologize for the. Oh, I didn't Jake Sullivan from the State Department [inaudible]... But, anyway, we'll get back to that. But um we um you know..." - Biden.

There's the "or I'm going to get in trouble" bit again....Who is it that is going to take the freaking POTUS to the woodshed?

that's showing the new United States!!!! hahahahahahahahaahaha those people must be thinking, the american people are actually really stupid.

"And uh, I've said before and I apologize for the. Oh, I didn't Jake Sullivan from the State Department [inaudible]... But, anyway, we'll get back to that. But um we um you know..." - Biden.

There's the "or I'm going to get in trouble" bit again....Who is it that is going to take the freaking POTUS to the woodshed?

What a weak old fool the leftists cheated for.

1623786063016.png

He's doing such a great job that he might become the first president to be able to hold office from the necropolis just like a lot of voters who voted for him...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

This is the guy the Dems, the media, and the Zionist 911 w crowd want us to believe got 80 million votes and won many states that voted

GOP state house and state senate

?????

This is why this guy always goes off a cliff as the voters check him out. He is a deranged senile mental case, challenging Iowa voters to push ups and talking like Clint Eastwood....

For 8 years we had “Bushisms” and it was great, whenever I needed a good laugh, just switch on GWB and it was comedy gold, I’ve missed those good ole days…. Until now, 8 years of Bidenisms should prove most entertaining. :)

How Much Longer Can the Charade Be Maintained?​

Its too late. America is grimacing as the world looks on fearful that the gravy train of free money could stop. Can Joe make it through the year much less the entire term or will Kammy have to step in to replace him?

Meantime the MSM will sit on the story covering it up pretending not to notice while the democrats race to figure out what to do if the election fraud is exposed by the audits and who they can run against Trump in 2024 when 4 years of Biden/Harris looks so bad by then that everyone has forgotten about anything Trump might have done years earlier!

Good lord. I understand he needs to attend G7 but cant these people work it around where he doesnt talk? Jesus Christ

No need, the MSM just goes along, and thus Americans who rely on that MSM will never know.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH

The charade will last as long as Dr. Biden thinks that her husband can give a reasonably good performance.

Forum List

Back