How Much Longer Can the Charade Be Maintained?

This is the guy the Dems, the media, and the Zionist 911 w crowd want us to believe got 80 million votes and won many states that voted

GOP state house and state senate

?????

This is why this guy always goes off a cliff as the voters check him out. He is a deranged senile mental case, challenging Iowa voters to push ups and talking like Clint Eastwood....

Don’t forget Lying Dogface pony soldier and the corn pop story. What an absolute embarrassment.

We have entered the age of lies and deceit. Joe Biden is a fraud, but The Left - Marxist - Globalists have been sent a Delusion by God Himself so that they will believe in lies and be condemned by them. This is because they have lived so wickedly that God will not permit them to repent at the 12th hour. Faux Xiden and other Frauds like him will become The Norm and not The Exception.

This is the guy the Dems, the media, and the Zionist 911 w crowd want us to believe got 80 million votes and won many states that voted

?????

This is why this guy always goes off a cliff as the voters check him out. He is a deranged senile mental case, challenging Iowa voters to push ups and talking like Clint Eastwood....
Dude, say Zionist 911 one more time...you are such a retard.

He even gets confused reading his own notes.
"And uh, I've said before and I apologize for the. Oh, I didn't Jake Sullivan from the State Department [inaudible]... But, anyway, we'll get back to that. But um we um you know..." - Biden.

Oh puhleeeze......This is gonna' hurt your feelings. Probably shouldn't watch, actually.

Joe and his supporters are pathetic.

Worse than pathetic.

Nothing is more pathetic than a one-term president who was impeached twice and is in the crosshairs of the NY AG and Manhattan DA for RICO charges, then sics his toothless, white trailer trash rednecks on the Capitol with a noose and gallows chanting to hang Mike Pence....except maybe you, pinhead.

?????

911 was a total fraud.

The north tower was not hit by anything, it blew up from inside.
The south tower was hit by the only plane used on 911, a 767 cargo version with no visible brand markings.
The pentagon was hit by a cruise missile
The initial log filed by the county coroner of shanksville read as follows....

It appears that someone dug a trench, dumped some metal in the trench, and set it on fire. There were clearly no bodies to examine....

911 was a Zionist fraud done by the CIA and Mossad. Saudi lied about Osama, who is/was col Tim osman, CIA/Mossad.

W is the worst traitor in us history.

If you do not understand basic science, that is your problem.

Worse than pathetic.

Nothing is more pathetic than a one-term president who was impeached twice and is in the crosshairs of the NY AG and Manhattan DA for RICO charges, then sics his toothless, white trailer trash rednecks on the Capitol with a noose and gallows chanting to hang Mike Pence....except maybe you, pinhead.
Hate to tell you but it was proven that the attacks on The President and The Accusations made against President Trump were all Very Expensive Works of Fiction.

So what is pathetic is an Evil Person and group of Evil People who collude with Russia and China in two consecutive elections to spread lies and propaganda at the expense of Truth, Democracy, and Freedom.

I can only imagine the number of Godless lying heathens associated with Biden, Clinton and Obama who will be burning in Hell after Judgment Day.

Shame on you. Shame on you all.

God's going to get you for that.

?????

911 was a total fraud.

The south tower was hit by the only plane used on 911, a 767 cargo version with no visible brand markings.

It appears that someone dug a trench, dumped some metal in the trench, and set it on fire. There were clearly no bodies to examine....

911 was a Zionist fraud done by the CIA and Mossad. Saudi lied about Osama, who is/was col Tim osman, CIA/Mossad.

You should be banned for your Horse Shit. People saw the planes with their own eyes. I saw it live on TV when the 2nd plane hit. There was Landing Gear and parts of the planes on the ground.

You are a Satanic Liar and Anti-Semite so why should we believe your hateful lies?

If you want to talk about traitors, then you need to look no further than the Criminal Cabal of Obama Bin Lying, Hillary Rotten Clinton, and Faux Xiden.

?????

911 was a total fraud.

If you can't comprehend actual video footage, that is a BIG problem for you and idiots just like you.
My god you probably jerk off to Q Anon websites.

Good lord. I understand he needs to attend G7 but cant these people work it around where he doesnt talk? Jesus Christ

That's exactly what Angela Merkle said about Trump at the G7 in 2018.
With how much head space trump is taking up in your skull, im surprised you can still hear or see.

Why don't you check to see how often I'm on this worthless piece of shit website, asswipe?
You fucking LIVE here. I just come here to annoy assholes like you while I'm waiting for my microwave to ding.
And revel in your misery that your Orange Goon is probably going to prison.

Worse than pathetic.

Hate to tell you but it was proven that the attacks on The President and The Accusations made against President Trump were all Very Expensive Works of Fiction.

So what is pathetic is an Evil Person and group of Evil People who collude with Russia and China in two consecutive elections to spread lies and propaganda at the expense of Truth, Democracy, and Freedom.

I can only imagine the number of Godless lying heathens associated with Biden, Clinton and Obama who will be burning in Hell after Judgment Day.

"Hate to tell you but it was proven that the attacks on The President and The Accusations made against President Trump were all Very Expensive Works of Fiction."""

60 federal judges, the Supreme Court, Bill Barr and Mitch McConnell would say you're full of shit, just like your Orange Jesus.

?????

911 was a total fraud.

Say you're right, you have proof it was Zionist. I am a Zionist. I know who you are and I am coming to get you, loser. Boo!

?????

911 was a total fraud.

You should be banned for your Horse Shit. People saw the planes with their own eyes. I saw it live on TV when the 2nd plane hit. There was Landing Gear and parts of the planes on the ground.

You are a Satanic Liar and Anti-Semite so why should we believe your hateful lies?

If you want to talk about traitors, then you need to look no further than the Criminal Cabal of Obama Bin Lying, Hillary Rotten Clinton, and Faux Xiden.
Not banned but definitely ridiculed. He is a fucking idiot. He and I are fighting later.

Worse than pathetic.

"Hate to tell you but it was proven that the attacks on The President and The Accusations made against President Trump were all Very Expensive Works of Fiction."""

60 federal judges, the Supreme Court, Bill Barr and Mitch McConnell would say you're full of shit, just like your Orange Jesus.
Good that you mock God and seal your fate. Israel will never be destroyed but your hatred of Israel will destroy you on Judgment Day.

Good lord. I understand he needs to attend G7 but cant these people work it around where he doesnt talk? Jesus Christ

That's exactly what Angela Merkle said about Trump at the G7 in 2018.
With how much head space trump is taking up in your skull, im surprised you can still hear or see.

Why don't you check to see how often I'm on this worthless piece of shit website, asswipe?
You fucking LIVE here. I just come here to annoy assholes like you while I'm waiting for my microwave to ding.
And revel in your misery that your Orange Goon is probably going to prison.
What does that matter? Obviously(well to decent minded people its obvious) I was referring to your bringing up trump for no reason other than the space he owns in your noggin'.
I live in the internet?
My "orange god?" Im not religious.
Dumbfuck

Forum List

Back