How much did you pay per gallon the last time you fueled?

The station owned by Indians has regular at $3.69/gallon (April 2). They are the cheapest but you'll have to wait to get one of their four pumps.

Now that we are Costco members, since my vehicle wants a minimum of 89 octane, I just get premium at Costco and still pay less than mid grade anywhere else.

So Democrats are holding hearings in Congress to yell at oil companies ripping us off. Sham. Weird how they weren't ripping us off while Trump was President.

Paid $5.25 gal. In Vegas for 11 and 1/2 gallons a few hours ago, costing a total of $60.75 with just under 1/4 tank left in my SUV.
Contrary to 'what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas'; you pre-celebratory fucks paying cheaper for now, your days are limited!!
Have a very Merry 'Sippy Cup' Xmas!
:muahaha:

Paid $5.25 gal. In Vegas for 11 and 1/2 gallons a few hours ago, costing a total of $60.75 with just under 1/4 tank left in my SUV.
Contrary to 'what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas'; you pre-celebratory fucks paying cheaper for now, your days are limited!!
Have a very Merry 'Sippy Cup' Xmas!
:muahaha:
No worries. I use money normally given to charity. Biden can cover that now. :biggrin:

The U.S. vehicle average is 25 mpg. If it were 40 mpg (as with some people's cars), fuel prices would be much lower.

Forum List

Back