How much did you pay per gallon the last time you fueled?

I'm in a pretty rural section of Florida and I paid $4.19. It's even worse when you go into town. How bad do you think it will get? Biden just banned Russian exports apparently. Is sticking it to Russia worth bleeding the American public even more? I'm still over here not giving a fuck about Ukraine.
You are paying less than half of what they are paying in Australia and we are sick of subsidising you gas guzzling whinging arseholes.

I hope it goes to 10 a gallon. It will be the only time you'll feel like them

You are paying less than half of what they are paying in Australia and we are sick of subsidising you gas guzzling whinging arseholes.

I hope it goes to 10 a gallon. It will be the only time you'll feel like them
That is because you fuckers are STUPID...............And play the we are going to save the world..........And we will have PIXIE DUST FOR POWER.......and travel by Unicorn.

Now step your ass behind the yellow line........That is a 5000 fine for covid.........idiot

Brain damage.

LOL...you don't know a more content person than I, Candy! I worked hard for decades...invested well...I don't have money worries. Thank God, I didn't have to deal with a Biden Administration when I was young and starting out. How is anyone supposed to save money with the idiots we have running the country in charge of things?
Well, cornhole is probably actually living in a tent in some shithole of a blue city, eating out of dumpsters, and this is the way it makes itself feel better about knowing that this was caused by those who voted for the skidmark currently occupying the WH.

Forum List

Back