How many will sue this incompetent admin for the unconstitutional mandate? How many were fired before the case made it to SCOTUS?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Will or has a class-action case been brought?
I wonder what the potential liability might amount to?

Last edited by a moderator:
Will or has a class-action case been brought?
I wonder what the potential liability might amount to?

None.

No one cares what happens to the unvaccinated since they don't care what happens to themselves, or to others around them. The sooner you're rid of them, the sooner this thing is over.

None.

No one cares what happens to the unvaccinated since they don't care what happens to themselves, or to others around them. The sooner you're rid of them, the sooner this thing is over.
F7B7DDFB-713B-4985-B9A4-0DCB083F1F28.jpeg

60A246FB-2D17-46D1-BAC1-694C973839C9.jpeg

None.

You dont have any unvaccinated in your shithole country?

One day in the not to distant future I predict Fauci will be arrested and jailed for actually creating Covid. The man single handedly created this pandemic, now he's giving us advice on how to fight it? He's responsible for mass murder and a cover up that makes Watergate look like little girls selling cookies.

One day in the not to distant future I predict Fauci will be arrested and jailed for actually creating Covid. The man single handedly created this pandemic, now he's giving us advice on how to fight it? He's responsible for mass murder and a cover up that makes Watergate look like little girls selling cookies.
Yea but you're nuts...so there's that

We are more than 80% Vaxxed here. Lots of people are getting sick with the omicron variant but not very many go to the hospital. The only people dying are the unvaxxed.
Omicron doesn’t kill anyone, it doesn’t cause respiratory infection. Meanwhile, heart attacks are up 1600% among vaccinated folk.

Aren’t you glad that you’re triple jabbed?

Forum List

Back