Your Daily Leftist Hypocrisy Display

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
In a better day pitchforks and torches would be in use.
E053C35F-E63E-4FF5-8D8C-59B9F29BDC16.png

Not a lot of common sense can be expected out of the statist left due to an extreme deficit of critical thinking capacity.

NYC society is ruled by the Bizarro Code which states "Us do opposite of all Earthly things! Us hate beauty! Us love ugliness! Is big crime to make anything perfect in Bizarro World!"

I mean just look at those ugly, mean-spirited wretches.....It's enough to make you puke coat-hangers. 🤮

That statist left religion of Marxism is fueled upon pity/whoa is me, revolution for the sake of revolution, low morality values, groupthink, g'ment idolatry & a host of other negatives too numerous to list. The city of New York is NOT an exception to the before mentioned negatives.

In a better day pitchforks and torches would be in use.
View attachment 591967

I don't give a rat's ass what these people do on their own time. I unmask when I'm sure everyone around me is vaxxed too. But yes, I want my grandkids masked in school, and I want their teachers masked too. These people don't work in classrooms, I don't care what they do on their free time.

If those who make the rules don't abide by them, that's just sheer stupidity on their part. Like AOC going to Florida and getting covid. She knew the risks and took stupid chances and got sick.

I don't give a rat's ass what these people do on their own time. I unmask when I'm sure everyone around me is vaxxed too. But yes, I want my grandkids masked in school, and I want their teachers masked too. These people don't work in classrooms, I don't care what they do on their free time.

If those who make the rules don't abide by them, that's just sheer stupidity on their part. Like AOC going to Florida and getting covid. She knew the risks and took stupid chances and got sick.
Liar. You Leftards spend 7/24 worrying about what others do on their own time that has zero effect upon you
1643026194552.jpeg

It’s so bizarre how the sheep have no problem following rules that the rulers do not follow themselves.

So weird.
Its crazy isnt it?
I hope those cultists donate their brains to science. We certainly need to study that shit.

Forum List

Back