How many white supremacists are there?

😄

With every post you make it's clear you're the hysterically emotional one. I never said anything about teaching little white children that America sucks. I advocate teaching them Lee and the rest of the slavery protecting south were a bunch of deplorable bigots. There should be nothing at wrong with that. Do you have a problem with history teachers teaching children that Hitler was a deplorable asshat? You think they should both sides the Nazis?
It's implied with every post you make. Your mission is Critical Race theory for Class Warfare for votes DNC.

I don't want the estate burned down and no I don't mind the statues being moved to civil war museums but I would like school children to be taught accurate history and that Lee and the Confederates were deplorable bigots who fought to preserve slavery. That cool with you?
We were taught history, and all about slavery - and that Lee fought to maintain slavery. Why in the world are you people to trying to rewrite history and make everything about how bad whites and this country are?

I believe the basics of slavery were taught in elementary school, and even as 8-year-olds we all recognized it was wrong. We can continue to teach it the same way, and kids wI’ll still recognize it as being wrong. You don’t have to teach white kids that whites are all racists, that black are all victims who can’t be held responsible for any bad behavior, and that this country is rotten.

I hope your sister is correct and it is a shame we won't be around to enjoy it. Imagine how great life would be with no liberals around. If we chose our side of the country to be the Republican side and all the libs had to move out. My property value would double overnight.
Oh, no doubt. You know I would be on the Republican side, where people are judged by their character and abilities - and not their race.

Every word you type is HYPE.........and nothing more.......the GASLIGHTING OF AMERICA BY A GOAT.

LMAO
You yourself pointed out that those Northerners would go on after the war ended to segregate freed blacks into ghettos. Why should mind the slaughter of either of those sides?

We were taught history, and all about slavery. Why in the world are you people to trying to rewrite history and make everything about how bad whites and this country are?

I believe the basics of slavery were taught in elementary school, and even as 8-year-olds we all recognized it was wrong. We can continue to teach it the same way, and kids we still recognize it as being wrong. You don’t have to teach white kids that whites are all racists, that black are all victims who can’t be held responsible for any bad behavior, and that this country is rotten.
I never said one thing about teaching children that all whites were racist. What ridiculous hyperbole. I suggested they be taught that the equivalent of American Nazis were deplorable asshats. Do you have a problem with teaching school children that the Nazis were the bad guys?

Your biggest problem is the baby-killing liberals and Democrats, Blm, Wokesters, these groups are scum bags who hate this country.

Another one who doesn't know my politics.

Absolutely fascinating, how binary their thought processes are.
We know your politics

You voted for biden and are partially to blame for the current chaos going on in America

Yeah, the 140 injured cops he and his other confederates trampled over to bring an enemy flag into the Capitol may disagree with you on that one.

Your turn. How will you downplay the massive assault on the police this time? My bet is that you'll repeat your rationalization strategy...but I'm open to surprises. So lets hear it...minimize the insurrection. The floor is yours...GO!

So what are the riot ratios now between the left and the right, like 100 to 1? And you on the left will be bringing up that one for the next 20 years.

The difference of course is our VP didn't promote a Go Fund Me Account to bail the 1/6 rioters out so they can go back out and cause more damage. You'd be hell pressed to find any righty talk show host supporting that action. Some have spent over a year in jail without even a bond hearing. Political prisoners and clearly a violation of our Constitution that guarantees every American a speedy trial with an impartial jury, unlike what officer Chauvin had. But then again, when did the Communists ever listen or value the US Constitution anyway?

The slavers were not fighting for States Rights, they were fighting for one particular States Right and that was the right to own slaves. They vehemently disagreed when Northern States passed laws in their own States trying to protect run away slaves that made it North and when they wrote their own Confederate constitution they specifically denied their own States the right to end slavery within their own borders. All the Confederate defense arguments are stupid and easily dispelled and why not, the only people who believe this nonsense are deplorable mutants and morons.

Slavery was only part of it. States seceded from the union much like we're (hopefully) going to do something similar except on party lines. So when some celebrate the confederacy, they are actually celebrating the unity of southern states more than slavery. They still believe in two countries as some of us do today including myself. You'd have to look under every rock to find anybody that thinks slavery was a good idea yet alone be brought back in modern times.

All people who say white people aren't what they've been for the past 500 years, are both racist and a liar.
They have never ALL been one thing or the other. But you fucktards need boogiemen to keep the fear alive.

Less than 1 in a million whites are racist and fewer than that are white supremacists.

We have been successfully training bigotry out of the population until the last 15 years when you six-year-old, whiney shits decided it was all about your feelings and wanting your wayf.

You're either a liar, or so brainwashed your death would be an improvement to society.

They have never ALL been one thing or the other. But you fucktards need boogiemen to keep the fear alive.

Less than 1 in a million whites are racist and fewer than that are white supremacists.

We have been successfully training bigotry out of the population until the last 15 years when you six-year-old, whiney shits decided it was all about your feelings and wanting your wayf.

You're either a liar, or so brainwashed your death would be an improvement to society.
Nah, they've always been racist. It's just your culture.
No, virtually all white people are white nationalist. You don't have to be a card carrying, avowed member of a white nationalist group to be a white nationalist. How many Conservatives are card carrying members of the NRA? yet they their paradigm is one in the same of the NRA, and support the same goals and rights as the NRA. Whites are the same when it comes to race. Even that argument you just tried to conjure up was a racist one and you know it. "Hur hur, ill just point to the small number of KKK members and, and preclude white nationalism to nothing but being a KKK member, and I win, hur hur.". Stupid white faggot. You realize white nationalist like Jared Taylor would agree and have said that "white people oin their bones are racist". So even the avowed white nationalists think you're full of shit. Let me, guess, they're just woke brainwashed as well? hahaha stupid mayonnaise eating faggot.

We haven't done shit. Oh, yea, we were so woke back in the 2000s where me and my (black)wrestling team went to a (white; it's almost as if segregation was here before the woke)school, and they started calling us racial slurs in the locker room, and we all started fighting. Happened at a football game we went to as well. But the fact that you decry teaching kids not to be racist proves my point. You are a racist. You want to maintain that world where we can call black kids from a black schools monkeys and get away with it again. That's all this is about. Nothing you're saying is based in anything empirical, only your own white supremacy. Some very tough, innovative, and prudent policies will have to be enacted in the future. Institute the death penalty for hate speech; pump trillions into audits into racial discrimination, and also give perpetrators the death penalty.

Last edited:
Some very tough, innovative, and prudent will have to be enacted in the future. Institute the death penalty for hate speech; pump trillions into audits into racial discrimination, and also give perpetrators the death penalty.

Maybe it's best you move to another country that doesn't have a Constitution guaranteeing free speech. I understand Cuba is nice this time of year.

Maybe it's best you move to another country that doesn't have a Constitution guaranteeing free speech. I understand Cuba is nice this time of year.
I can guarantee speech. But I cannot guarantee freedom after speech. If you can pass CRT censorship bills, we can criminalize inciting racist violence.

Trying to find ways to excuse all those white supremacist attacks?

FAIL
1653145671300.png

What a sad little Nazi you are.

Forum List

Back