How many white supremacists are there?

Because we hate stupid people. This is part of our history whether you like it or not. You can't erase it. And you are stupid for doing it.

This is called GASLIGHTING.............look at these evil statues and WHITEY DID IT.........those that have watched too much MSDNC lose their dang minds over it......which was why it was pushed to begin with.
What's gaslighting? Where those white people evil or not? Lisa just called them bigots.

That seems like more of the reaction from Jews will not replace us crowd before they took down Lee in Virginia.
Did it change our history nope...........but shows how woke morons are destroying our future. Attacking statues for Class Warfare and pushing if you are white you are racist.

It's ALL BS to get people like you riled up and vote for the Dems Gaslighting it............Those politicians saying WE ARE WITH YOU........don't give a damn about you.

Did it change our history nope...........but shows how woke morons are destroying our future. Attacking statues for Class Warfare and pushing if you are white you are racist.

It's ALL BS to get people like you riled up and vote for the Dems Gaslighting it............Those politicians saying WE ARE WITH YOU........don't give a damn about you.
I'm not talking about changing history. You can't change history by taking down statues and those statues were put up to display those men as heroes rather than the bigots Lisa admits they are, so again who's gaslighting you? Do you, like Lisa acknowledge they were bigots? And if so why would you want your country to keep venerating bigots?

What's gaslighting? Where those white people evil or not? Lisa just called them bigots.
Lee wasn't evil...............and I know the routine here...........See he likes Lee and he's racist.

GTFO

Lee actually was not that great a general to be honest. Gettysburg proved it. The Union Generals were just so incompetent that it made him look good.

He fired at hills causing no damage at Gettysburg because the Union was laying at the crest of the hill..........Useless....

And of course the charge in an open field.........Was a guaranteed loss. Same as the Battle of Fredericksburg when the Union attacked across a open field.

Stupidity.

I'm not talking about changing history. You can't change history by taking down statues and those statues were put up to display those men as heroes rather than the bigots Lisa admits they are, so again who's gaslighting you? Do you, like Lisa acknowledge they were bigots? And if so why would you want your country to keep venerating bigots?
Politicians are gaslighting you into look what whitey did.............Sorry I wasn't alive in 1865.............were you?

I don't care if you call them southern Democrats I'm more interested in your acknowledgement that they were bigots. Why are so many on the right so insistent that we keep honoring these bigots?
It’s history, but I agree they shouldn’t be honored. Neither should violent thugs destroy them.

They can be placed in a civil war museum. Would that satisfy you?

Also, I visited Lee’s childhood home (or maybe it was his young adult home) in Alexandria, VA. I found the peek back into American history fascinating. Should we burn down the house instead?

I love going to historic homes. I‘ve been to more than I can recall. You should have seen Paul Revere’s home - a little building in which they raised seven children.

i like history.

Lee wasn't evil...............and I know the routine here...........See he likes Lee and he's racist.

GTFO

Why should I get the fuck out when you perfectly sumed it up for us? 😄

Lee was bigot according to Lisa and a Democrat according to you but now you reveal he's a bigot democrat that you like. It wasn't that big of a reveal, we all knew it was coming. For some reason people like you despise modern Democrats but can always find ways to defend old dead slaving Democrats. I wonder why... (JK no one does. We all know why). 😂

It’s history, but I agree they shouldn’t be honored. Neither should violent thugs destroy them.

Also, I visited Lee’s childhood home (or maybe it was his young adult home) in Alexandria, VA. I found the peek back into American history fascinating. Should we burn down the house instead?

I love going to historic homes. I‘ve been to more than I can recall. You should have seen Paul Revere’s home - a little building in which they raised seven children.

i like history.
I went to some of the battlefields when stationed up there. Fredericksburg. The house where Jackson died..........You can still see the trench lines there from the old battle. Amazing to see the actual field that troops marched across with fire coming from all over the field at them. Hell of a way to wage War back then.

WWI is UNGODLY how they fought there. Marching into machine guns hoping the other side would run out of bullets............Wow moments of history.

i like history.
I don't want the estate burned down and no I don't mind the statues being moved to civil war museums but I would like school children to be taught accurate history and that Lee and the Confederates were deplorable bigots who fought to preserve slavery. That cool with you?

Why should I get the fuck out when you perfectly sumed it up for us? 😄

Lee was bigot according to Lisa and a Democrat according to you but now you reveal he's a bigot democrat that you like. It wasn't that big of a reveal, we all knew it was coming. For some reason people like you despise modern Democrats but can always find ways to defend old dead slaving Democrats. I wonder why... (JK no one does. We all know why). 😂
Lee was a union man who refused to attack his own state.

Most of those who fought was because they were being invaded. But you be you. And YOU WEREN'T THERE.......more people died in that war than any war in American history. Those who fought to free you would be ashamed of what you have become.

I understand people today don't take into account what was normal in history and today.

Correct, they don't understand it. Slavery back then was like owning pets today. They were merely property. And in 200 years from now, who knows. They may be tearing down statues of Presidents (which are most all of them) for owning dogs and keeping them indoors. What we do today might be barbaric to people generations down the road. Ever see a dairy farm? They keep those cows in pens 24//7. They live their entire lives that way. The farmer feeds and cleans up after them, but the cows live a miserable existence.

Lee was a union man who refused to attack his own state.

Most of those who fought was because they were being invaded. But you be you. And YOU WEREN'T THERE.......more people died in that war than any war in American history. Those who fought to free you would be ashamed of what you have become.
I know. It was a wonderful time of white bigot on white bigot slaughter.

I don't want the estate burned down and no I don't mind the statues being moved to civil war museums but I would like school children to be taught accurate history and that Lee and the Confederates were deplorable bigots who fought to preserve slavery. That cool with you?
Teach the history and let them read. Not brain wash them with SEE AMERICA SUCKS HISTORY. Deplorable even a word back then..........Don't think so.

And today in class.........we will teach you HOW TO HATE WHITEY.........See this guy ......Lee..............he did all this shit to you......if it were up to him you would be whitey's slaves.

LMAO..............Mr. GOAT GASLIGHTER.

I went to some of the battlefields when stationed up there. Fredericksburg. The house where Jackson died..........You can still see the trench lines there from the old battle. Amazing to see the actual field that troops marched across with fire coming from all over the field at them. Hell of a way to wage War back then.

WWI is UNGODLY how they fought there. Marching into machine guns hoping the other side would run out of bullets............Wow moments of history.
Oh yeah, houses where famous people died are moving as well. I went to the House Where Lincoln Died, across from Ford’s theater, and it was surreal. I just stood there, looking at that bed, which of course was positioned as it was that night, and kept thinking, 160 years ago Lincoln drew his last breath, right HERE.

I should spend more time in the history forum and forget about the sucky liberals in politics and racism. Can’t win with them anyway.

Oh yeah, houses where famous people died are moving as well. I went to the House Where Lincoln Died, across from Ford’s theater, and it was surreal. I just stood there, looking at that bed, which of course was positioned as it was that night, and kept thinking, 160 years ago Lincoln drew his last breath, right HERE.

I should spend more time in the history forum and forget about the sucky liberals in politics and racism. Can’t win with them anyway.
Very true

Teach the history and let them read. Not brain wash them with SEE AMERICA SUCKS HISTORY. Deplorable even a word back then..........Don't think so.

And today in class.........we will teach you HOW TO HATE WHITEY.........See this guy ......Lee..............he did all this shit to you......if it were up to him you would be whitey's slaves.

LMAO..............Mr. GOAT GASLIGHTER.
😄

With every post you make it's clear you're the hysterically emotional one. I never said anything about teaching little white children that America sucks. I advocate teaching them Lee and the rest of the slavery protecting south were a bunch of deplorable bigots. There should be nothing at wrong with that. Do you have a problem with history teachers teaching children that Hitler was a deplorable asshat? You think they should both sides the Nazis?

My sister thinks the country is so divided that we will ultimately end up split into two. It’s that bad. It will be a long time coming, though, and I probably won’t live to see it.

I hope your sister is correct and it is a shame we won't be around to enjoy it. Imagine how great life would be with no liberals around. If we chose our side of the country to be the Republican side and all the libs had to move out. My property value would double overnight.

Forum List

Back