how many times have you seen a leftist call out a (D) politician?

This is where your anti Trump hatred shows.

Trump absolutely had policies that aided Americans as a whole and the economy as a whole. To deny that is partisan hackary. Something a self prescribed right down the middle (I) such as yourself shouldn't be capable of.

Yet everything I said was 100% factual. Not one economic metric changed course after his election.

Trump took over at the top of a wave and rode it longer than most thought he would be able to, I will give him credit for that.

I would have supported his tax cuts had they been accompanied by spending cuts, but they were not, just the opposite.
I did not support his trade war.

I did support his cutting regulations.

Am I missing something he did?

Lindsay Graham and Mitch McConnell are life long politicians whom I cannot stand. They are swamp creatures and prove it every day.

I have not seen any lefty say this about Pelosi and Schumer or any other Dim in charge....SCHIFF, NADLER....it goes on and on.

The government is the GOD of the left. The Dems in Congress are their disciples.

Leftism is a cult and they pray to the state.

Yet everything I said was 100% factual. Not one economic metric changed course after his election.
WTF are you talking about? THings got EVEN BETTER. The only other way it could have changed course was to get WORSE.

Am I missing something he did?
YES......he continued the upward trajectory at a feverish pace. somehow, in the minds of anti trumpers this isn't an accomplishment! His ONLY OTHER AVENUE was for things to remain stagnant, or to get WORSE. Why is continuing to make things better, even faster, not considered an accomplishment by you and the left?

its beyond me how that is.
it leaves your sight. that automatically makes it less secure.

I explained how with my CC question that you avoided. Put your SS# on a "secure" paper CC app and send it in. Let me know how that turns out.
shit dude, even the internet isn't safe sending personal information around. High tech companies need to protect people's identity. demofks are ignorant. they believe what they're told to believe. No questions asked. None, not one. One will be punished if one did. They are the most evil human entities on the face of the planet. They are here from other countries infiltrating from within with their money and influences and threats!!!!!!

WTF are you talking about? THings got EVEN BETTER. The only other way it could have changed course was to get WORSE.

Yes, I agree that things continued to get better.

YES......he continued the upward trajectory at a feverish pace.

It was not at a feverish pace, it was at the pace that he took it over.

His ONLY OTHER AVENUE was for things to remain stagnant, or to get WORSE. Why is continuing to make things better, even faster, not considered an accomplishment by you and the left?

If a backup QB comes in the 2nd half of a rout and keeps the rout going, does he deserve credit for doing so? Maybe I guess.

One could argue that his trade war slowed things down, but I have a feeling you would never agree with that.

Yeah, he came in and did not fuck things up at first, well done Pres Trump.

There, is that better now?

shit dude, even the internet isn't safe sending personal information around. High tech companies need to protect people's identity. demofks are ignorant. they believe what they're told to believe. No questions asked. None, not one. One will be punished if one did. They are the most evil human entities on the face of the planet. They are here from other countries infiltrating from within with their money and influences and threats!!!!!!

They are brainwashed cult members.

There is no way they will wake up because they would have to actually face the truth....that their entire lives are a big fucking lie and they are cannon fodder for their puppet masters.

They would rather lie to make themselves APPEAR to not be pathetic sheep.

When the science says that MASKS DO NOT WORK and when the science says that LOCKDOWNS DO NOT WORK......and you LOVE MASKS AND LOCKDOWNS...you are a brainwashed sheep.

If a backup QB comes in the 2nd half of a rout and keeps the rout going, does he deserve credit for doing so? Maybe I guess.
no, he only deserves blame if things go wrong!!! (sarcasm)

And Trump absolutely did not simply "ride the wave". Obamas pace was pathetic and mediocre at best. Trumps was much, much more than that.

I don't expect a rabid anti Trumper to admit that though.

YES......he continued the upward trajectory at a feverish pace.

I am a data geek, and the data does not support this

Here is jobs created by month for a 6 year span, do you see any real difference after Trump took over? I sure do not

1633971339131.png

Here is the UE rate over the same time....do you see any huge or "feverish" change after Trump took over?

1633971460851.png

Here is the GDP during the same time frame...anything really change?

1633971528852.png

Attachments

• 1633971270667.png
    1633971270667.png
    3.8 KB · Views: 11
It is not sarcasm, it is reality.
nonsense

see post 129 for my response to that.
you're cherry picking what economic data supports your assertion. I have no desire to spend tons of time here finding charts and graphs that support what I said. Its there for anyone who wants to see it. Trump ABSOLUTELY WITHOUT A DOUBT kicked the economy (as a whole) into a much quicker pace. It's indisputable.

Its absolutely common knowledge that the magic negro resided over the SLOWEST economic recovery in history.

Try to ACTUALLY BE NON PARTISAN on this topic rather than a leftist trump hater.

I am a data geek, and the data does not support this

Here is jobs created by month for a 6 year span, do you see any real difference after Trump took over? I sure do not

View attachment 550518

Here is the UE rate over the same time....do you see any huge or "feverish" change after Trump took over?

View attachment 550520

Here is the GDP during the same time frame...anything really change?

View attachment 550521

The big Blue cities exploded with economic growth 3 months after Trump's tax break.

As long as we are looking at charts...how about our M1 chart.

m1.gif

Hmmm........anyone see a trend recently? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Even a dumb fucking lefty can see that hockey stick at the right of the graph.

Now, combine this with GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN FAILURE and LESS GOODS TO SELL.

When you have MORE MONEY chasing LESS GOODS.....YOU GET INFLATION.

It is not complex....maybe even a left wing communist can figure it out.

8 years of Obama......1.6 % growth
3 years of Trump (you simply can NOT include the covid year because its just disingenuous) 2.5%

had Trump remained in office and NOT had the rice sickness to deal with his would have been off the charts and the left knows it.

THEY LOVE COVID because it was their saving grace.

3 years of Trump (you simply can NOT include the covid year because its just disingenuous) 2.5%

had Trump remained in office and NOT had the rice sickness to deal with his would have been off the charts and the left knows it.

THEY LOVE COVID because it was their saving grace.

Economists are expecting 5%+ inflation to hit this quarter.

WELL DONE LEFTIES

Is it disingenuous to include the Great Recession in Obama’s numbers but exclude COVID in Trump’s?

Yes. Yes it is.

Is it disingenuous to include the Great Recession in Obama’s numbers but exclude COVID in Trump’s?

Yes. Yes it is.
Hey! Mr. Medical Doctor! The entire world experienced the COVID economy and many nations still are.
And you're so ignorant I don't believe you have a medical degree.

completely delusional. this is the problem with politics and dems.

Dragonlady is a Canadian Marxist, so she's not even a Democrat. In fact, I don't know why she constantly posts about American politics, other than she gets her jollies espousing Marxist talking points and weighing in on topics about which she has absolutely no knowledge.

you're cherry picking what economic data supports your assertion. I have no desire to spend tons of time here finding charts and graphs that support what I said

Then continue to live by your feelings, I prefer data.

Its absolutely common knowledge that the magic negro resided over the SLOWEST economic recovery in history.

I agree he did, my point is not that Obama was good, I think he sucked big time. My only point is that Trump was only marginally better. So far all the actual data presented supports my view.

Let me put it this way, if both were NFL QBs, Obama was Ryan Leaf and Trump is Jonnie Manzel

If you are going to include the recession that started before Obama's time in office, then you also have to include Trump's COVID year....you cannot have it both ways. Not to mention that prior to Trump taking office we were rightfully told almost daily that GDP growth under 3% was awful. Odd how that changed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back