how many times have you seen a leftist call out a (D) politician?

Sorry, I didn't reply to that.

They could have. Considering how government money, that's pumped into the economy gets taxed over and over, it's not like they'd be losing money.

:rofl: :lmao: :lol:

Where the money gets lost is when it's borrowed, with interest. Especially to the point that they cant even make the interest payments and pay down the principle.

What?

You're off in the stratosphere. You have zero understanding of how a market operates.

If the Fed was used only in cases of emergencies, the debt would not be near as high. Interest payments would be much lower. And if the government lived within it's means, it could afford to borrow from time to time. But only in cases of real emergencies.

You don't know what the fed is or how it operates.

The above statement is beyond ignorant.

With our current situations, during the height of the so called epidemic, I think keeping the people afloat wasn't a bad idea. Where the corrupt part of it came was all the money that went to corporations, the greedy and the frauds. Take away all that money and give it to people and small business's who actually needed it, the money would've been a lot more useful. And probably not even half of all the covid money would've been spent.

Got it - so business is evil, only welfare is pure and good.

There is no simple answer to your questions, if you're going to look at all those fine details. I mean, sure, we can just pick a knee jerk answer. But that would only create more questions for those who do focus on those fine details.
Government spending is so willy nilly now a days. It's been that way since at least Reagan.
And is showing no signs of slowing down.

I asked broad questions to demonstrate that you do not in any way or form support free market capitalism.

What we've found here is that you have not a clue what market capitalism is.

:rofl: :lmao: :lol:

What?

You're off in the stratosphere. You have zero understanding of how a market operates.

You don't know what the fed is or how it operates.

The above statement is beyond ignorant.

Got it - so business is evil, only welfare is pure and good.

I asked broad questions to demonstrate that you do not in any way or form support free market capitalism.

What we've found here is that you have not a clue what market capitalism is.

lol

Forum List

Back