how many times have you seen a leftist call out a (D) politician?

No one would ever describe 2.5% growth as feverish even if that were the actual economic growth under Trump.
it absolutely was the growth before the scamdemic.

and compared to obamas it can CERTAINLY be described as feverish.

I knew I was right.
about what? you're not discussing the issue, just attacking me.

*you* are the one who made the claim that it's disingenuous to what should count in stats when you just got done doing it yourself. i challenge you at that and it gets you all emotional.

too funny.

If you include all of Obama's years, you have to include all of Trump's, unless you are cherry picking your data.

and if your bar for "feverish" is Obama, that is a damn fucking low bar and just highlights how Trump was not really all that good.

If you include all of Obama's years, you have to include all of Trump's, unless you are cherry picking your data.

and if your bar for "feverish" is Obama, that is a damn fucking low bar and just highlights how Trump was not really all that good.
exactly. if you can cherry pick so can I.

Was Trump president in 2020? He was. It’s his economy. Growth under Trump was about 1%.

Was Trump president in 2020? He was. It’s his economy. Growth under Trump was about 1%.

completely dishonest.

not surprising.

exactly. if you can cherry pick so can I.

but you are not doing yourself any favors, Trump still had a shitty GDP growth, far, far far, below what he promised. Trump's first 3 years were worse than Obama's last 3.

I see conservatives call out corrupt, life long (R)s all the time. We consistently say certain politicians are corrupt and criminal all the time.

When was the last time you saw a leftist call out the corruption of Schumer? Pelosi? Waters? or any number of (D) criminals?

Its clear to see the Ds are lock step and will protect their own no matter how obvious the corruption is.
Unless they follow you in the shitter

completely dishonest.

not surprising.
It’s not dishonest to point out that Trump was president in 2020.

If you are going to cut out 2020 for Trump, but leave in 2009 for Obama, then you have a double standard.

The end of the day, there just wasn’t a big difference in their economies. Look at the graph and tell me what was so different?
Screenshot 2021-10-11 at 2.05.42 PM 2.png

you're no different.

i am the one giving facts and data, I am the one saying go by the numbers not your feelings.

the fact of the matter is, Trump was only marginally better than Obama economically, and we both agree Obama was terrible.

People like me want to see the facts and the evidence. For 30 years you've claimed the Clintons are corrupt criminals yet you have yet to produce a shred of evidence that they are. Republican lies about Democrats are useless and that's all you have.

REPUBLICANS LIE. ABOUT EVERYTHING. SHOW US THE FACTS, THE EVIDENCE AND THE CHARGES, OR SHUT THE FUCK UP.
That bitch created the Russian Scam you brain dead ninny

Be careful an axident don't happen....Arkansas Sudden Death Syndrome is catchy

i am the one giving facts and data, I am the one saying go by the numbers not your feelings.

the fact of the matter is, Trump was only marginally better than Obama economically, and we both agree Obama was terrible.
Trump was absolutely kicking ass before the Chinese put a stop to it. ITS WHY THEY put a stop to it.
its why the left agreed with them and shut everything down.

you guys all want to "include his final year" BECAUSE you are dishonest and don't want to give him credit.

im done with this argument. whatever you say from this point forward I agree with, just so you clowns can have the last word!!!! go!!!!

Forum List

Back