how many times have you seen a leftist call out a (D) politician?

As long as we are looking at charts...how about our M1 chart.

m1.gif

Hmmm........anyone see a trend recently? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Even a dumb fucking lefty can see that hockey stick at the right of the graph.

Now, combine this with GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN FAILURE and LESS GOODS TO SELL.

When you have MORE MONEY chasing LESS GOODS.....YOU GET INFLATION.

It is not complex....maybe even a left wing communist can figure it out.

The hockey stick that started in 2020? That hockey stick?

Is it disingenuous to include the Great Recession in Obama’s numbers but exclude COVID in Trump’s?

Yes. Yes it is.
the great recession was between 2007 to June or so of 2009. that's ~4 months under obama and during these 4 months it was already on the upswing.

a bit disingenuous to say obama suffered through this on his watch?

Lefties, what politicians with a (D) after their name do you guys think are your WORST reps?

Pelosi
Schumer
Nadler
Schiff
AOC
TLAIB
OMAR
Feinstein
Stolen Valor Blumenthal?

the great recession was between 2007 to June or so of 2009. that's ~4 months under obama and during these 4 months it was already on the upswing.

a bit disingenuous to say obama suffered through this on his watch?
When you start making political decisions about what “counts” and doesn’t “count”, you are being disingenuous.

The point is that GDP growth was hardly different from Obama to Trump.

When you start making political decisions about what “counts” and doesn’t “count”, you are being disingenuous.

The point is that GDP growth was hardly different from Obama to Trump.
you said the recession counted for obama.

by your own standards now, YOU are disingenuous.

you said the recession counted for obama.

by your own standards now, YOU are disingenuous.
All I wanted was to be consistent because the other poster counted the recession under Obama but didn’t count the recession under Trump.

You need to dial it back a few notches, you aren’t being logical, just emotional.

All I wanted was to be consistent because the other poster counted the recession under Obama but didn’t count the recession under Trump.

You need to dial it back a few notches, you aren’t being logical, just emotional.
no, you decided to say what counts and what doesn't. someone else comes along to do the same thing, you call that action "wrong" then try to cover it when your hypocrisy is called out.

there is no emotion here. just you saying i am so you can have a little place to hide.

in the end, you're doing the all too common "i don't have to live by my rules, only others" that is the core of the worlds fucktardness these days.

no, you decided to say what counts and what doesn't.
I didn’t.

The only reason you say that is because your brain is so clouded with hatred that you will bend and twist reality to find a justification.

Go fuck yourself and your pathetic games.

I didn’t.

The only reason you say that is because your brain is so clouded with hatred that you will bend and twist reality to find a justification.

Go fuck yourself and your pathetic games.
i have not attacked you - just disagreed. now when you can't even justify the things you say, so you attack.

again, all too common these days.

Forum List

Back