how many times have you seen a leftist call out a (D) politician?

It was never no fraud.

I voted by mail, tell me how this is not secure....I requested my mail in ballot using personal information that only I or a ID thief would know. The ballot could only be mailed to my address on file. Once it came I filled it out, signed the envelope and sent it back. The ballot had a unique code known only to me and I could track it from post office to election office to process to being counted.
never no fraud? depends on who you ask.

as for your requesting a ballot - this is an approve and tested process, is it not? didn't i say those *do* exist? im talking about all the radical changes in our last election. you know, the most secure ever.

so we have a push to make mail in more accessible. given those in power cry out IT'S SAFE til applies to them (amazon again here) then i don't believe it safe until these mega-corps live by their own PR.

and given we changed canvasing to allow ANYONE to collect ballots in many states, they can simply collect all these sent out to EVERYONE, asked for or not.

you keep pointing out where it works and ignoring where it doesn't, or is ripe with said fraud.

seriously? anything that leaves your sight is open to fraud.
would you fill out a credit card app with all your personal info and mail it in? regardless of how "secure" the company told you it was?

people did it for years, and now fraud is RAMPANT. they've even started entire businesses that help you get your ID back!!!!!!

You trust the mail all you like. I will vote IN PERSON because its THAT IMPORTANT to me.

When you vote in person, where does your ballot end up?

I do not like Trump at all, and even so much more due to his actions after the election. I think he has done more to undermine the faith of the people in the system than anyone in history, and I do not think it is by mistake.
I don't think its by mistake either, and I think he is ABSOLUTELY CORRECT in doing so.

I do not think the country can survive another one of him.
I don't think it can survive WITHOUT it.

we can't survive much longer under what we have today either, can we? are times actually *better* today than 2 years ago? im not talking your own personal preference of people in power, but your day to day life.

also, it really doesn't matter who the right puts up, the left is going to demonize him. while i agree trump egged it on and seemed to have fun with all the back and forth, it was again "back and forth" as both sides showed they are the oldest 3 year olds on the planet.

trump lost money while in office. how uncommon is that shit?

the problem is we put far too much focus on people, not problems. there are a lot of things i didn't like about trump but i do believe he cared about america first. i don't believe many in power now, either side, feel the same.

until we care about our country first, we're pretty screwed.

Do you know that the machine is counting it correctly?
you can do this ALL DAY. Fact is, in person, watching it go into the machine is the absolute most secure way to vote.
it simply can't be denied. if you think lesser secure methods are good enough, well good for you. I do not.

unless you want ever one to take their paper ballot to DC themselves and watch it be counted. which would seem odd since you are the one asking for lesser secure methods to be allowed?

we can't survive much longer under what we have today either, can we? are times actually *better* today than 2 years ago? im not talking your own personal preference of people in power, but your day to day life.

also, it really doesn't matter who the right puts up, the left is going to demonize him. while i agree trump egged it on and seemed to have fun with all the back and forth, it was again "back and forth" as both sides showed they are the oldest 3 year olds on the planet.

trump lost money while in office. how uncommon is that shit?

the problem is we put far too much focus on people, not problems. there are a lot of things i didn't like about trump but i do believe he cared about america first. i don't believe many in power now, either side, feel the same.

until we care about our country first, we're pretty screwed.

You are correct, we cannot survive much longer under what we have today, the two party system is killing our country. Yes, the left will demonize anyone the right puts up and right will demonize anyone the left puts up.

We differ on what Trump cared about, I think Trump cared about Trump, very little else after that.

you can do this ALL DAY. Fact is, in person, watching it go into the machine is the absolute most secure way to vote.
it simply can't be denied. if you think lesser secure methods are good enough, well good for you. I do not.

unless you want ever one to take their paper ballot to DC themselves and watch it be counted. which would seem odd since you are the one asking for lesser secure methods to be allowed?

I do not believe my mail in vote is any less secure than your hand in ballot.

its beyond me how that is.
it leaves your sight. that automatically makes it less secure.

I explained how with my CC question that you avoided. Put your SS# on a "secure" paper CC app and send it in. Let me know how that turns out.

You are correct, we cannot survive much longer under what we have today, the two party system is killing our country. Yes, the left will demonize anyone the right puts up and right will demonize anyone the left puts up.

We differ on what Trump cared about, I think Trump cared about Trump, very little else after that.
trump cared a lot about the limelight and credit. one of my biggest issues with him. if you really want to do "the right thing" that doesn't involve boasting it happened because of you.

we've had (2) parties for 240+ years. if (2) parties was what was going to destroy us, it would have done it by now. so in my mind, that isn't it.

a media choosing sides, a gov saying "do as i say not as i do" by the left right now, and people having double standards as to what 'violence' is - that is doing it.

and someone is pushing all this and it's obviously not biden.

so who? when biden says "im not supposed to take questions" - who told the president what he can and can't do?

trump has warts, to be sure. but he was not part of the system of politicians. that scared politicians the most to me.

in the link i provided above, i showed how many states simply sent ballots to all registered voters, at a minimum.

is this an ok practice in your eyes?

Here is how I see it, ever since 1992 the duopoly has been working to divide our country so we can never come together behind a 3rd party again. Ross Perot scared the shit out of them.

I see Trump as just one more POTUS doing his best to divide the country like those that came before him. The hate that the Ds and Rs show each other in DC is all just a WWE style act, and Trump is a part of that as well in my opinion.
Yeah, theres just no way this nation can survive kicking ass again. Kicking ass sucks for Lefties.

TRUMP'S WATCH

Unemployment: Finished 3.68 before COVID. Lowest for data collected 1975-forward, and consistently decreased on his term. Matter of fact the three lowest unemployment rates since at least 1975 occurred on Trump's watch.

Poverty Rate: 9.3 before COVID.…… Lowest for data collected 1975-forward. Consistently decreased on his term, which is the only example of said decreases for data collected 1975-forward.

Crime Rate: 2.49: …… All three years on Trump’s watch are the lowest crime rates for data collected 1975-forward.

GDP: …… Most consistent increases since Bush Jr.

Misery Index: 6.6 average. Most positive performance for data collected 1975-forward.

Inflation Rate: Consistently performed under 2%, which is the lowest consistent performance for data collected 1975-forward.

we've had (2) parties for 240+ years. if (2) parties was what was going to destroy us, it would have done it by now. so in my mind, that isn't it.

But it is only in the past 50ish years that these two parties have both put party before country.

in the link i provided above, i showed how many states simply sent ballots to all registered voters, at a minimum.

is this an ok practice in your eyes?

It is not, I do not agree with that, though some have been doing it for more than a decade without any claims of fraud.

The interesting thing about your list was that only one of them has been questioned about the outcome.

I cared about a real growing economy, low inflation, low gas and energy prices and a more secure border to start. Plus the peasant got a few dollars back on his taxes.

Yeah, theres just no way this nation can survive kicking ass again. Kicking ass sucks for Lefties.

TRUMP'S WATCH

Unemployment: Finished 3.68 before COVID. Lowest for data collected 1975-forward, and consistently decreased on his term. Matter of fact the three lowest unemployment rates since at least 1975 occurred on Trump's watch.

Poverty Rate: 9.3 before COVID.…… Lowest for data collected 1975-forward. Consistently decreased on his term, which is the only example of said decreases for data collected 1975-forward.

Crime Rate: 2.49: …… All three years on Trump’s watch are the lowest crime rates for data collected 1975-forward.

GDP: …… Most consistent increases since Bush Jr.

Misery Index: 6.6 average. Most positive performance for data collected 1975-forward.

Inflation Rate: Consistently performed under 2%, which is the lowest consistent performance for data collected 1975-forward.

Yes, before Trump had his first actual crisis, things were going great. But the thing about being POTUS, you do not only get to count the good years, you are responsible for all of your term.

His GDP growth was about the same as Obama's, which we were told was terrible.

Here, lets try this. here is a graph of our GDP from the STLFED. I cut the years off at the bottom, without them can you point to the point when Trump took over and the GDP started doing better?

1633967329041.png

Democrats calling out Democrats? On this forum? None.

All that the Democrats on this forum know is what team they are on and that they support their team.

Forum List

Back