how many times have you seen a leftist call out a (D) politician?

Yep. That's the game: Only "see" the sins of the other tribe.

The entire Congress is corrupt

Congress has been caught paying women to keep silent for being sexually assaulted by members of Congress to the tune of $17 million, using taxpayer money, of course.

It makes Trump look like Mother Theresa paying a whore to keep silent about their consensual sexacapades.

Make no mistake, the GOP in Congress has done NOTHING to curb the corruption.

And guess what, they still won't release all the names of those who are guilty.

Some we know, like Conyers who retired. And guess what, NOTHING was done to him for it.

The entire Congress is corrupt

Congress has been caught paying women to keep silent for being sexually assaulted by members of Congress to the tune of $17 million, using taxpayer money, of course.

It makes Trump look like Mother Theresa paying a whore to keep silent about their consensual sexacapades.

Make no mistake, the GOP in Congress has done NOTHING to curb the corruption.
This, the entire congress. everyone. Again, it was why Trump was elected. Until the stupid demofks understand that, they will continue with their TDSing. Demofks need to call out the congress ineptness and traitorous acts.

This, the entire congress. everyone. Again, it was why Trump was elected. Until the stupid demofks understand that, they will continue with their TDSing.
So it's Trump against the entire establishment?

Yea, that went well, didn't it.

So it's Trump against the entire establishment?

Yea, that went well, didn't it.
It exposed their cheating!!!!! So yeah, I think it went great. doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome is considered insanity. I took making a change. Remain insane

I see conservatives call out corrupt, life long (R)s all the time. We consistently say certain politicians are corrupt and criminal all the time.

When was the last time you saw a leftist call out the corruption of Schumer? Pelosi? Waters? or any number of (D) criminals?

Its clear to see the Ds are lock step and will protect their own no matter how obvious the corruption is.
/----/ Rarely, but when it happens they say, "This is an isolated case and doesn't reflect the entire democratic party." And, in the same breath, of course, a bad apple in the GOP represents all Republicans.

When have conservatives called out ANYONE for corruption????? Time after time, Republicans offer criminally corrupt politicians to the American people. Donald Trump being the prime example.

The Democratic Party decided after Nixon to put a premium on politicians who DON'T steal from the public. THAT's why Democrats don't often get caught with their hands in the cookie jar.

Do you have any REAL examples of corruption from Pelosi, Schumer or Waters or are you just assuming they're corrupt. I see you making wild claims of corruption all of the time but none of these claims hold up when subjected to any scrutiny at all.
Oh stop with the stupid---Trump hasn't done anything criminal..NOTHING.

seems ok when you do it. or feel free to call out the apparently numerous times you called out the left/liberals for their policies.
You're free to start a thread and challenge me on that. I have disagreements with the Dems on virtually every issue, and I've never shied away from bringing them up.

I've made this offer many times. Let's see if you're the first Trumpster to take me up on it.

And I won't ask you to go after your orange deity.

You're free to start a thread and challenge me on that. I have disagreements with the Dems on virtually every issue, and I've never shied away from bringing them up.

I've made this offer many times. Let's see if you're the first Trumpster to take me up on it.

And I won't ask you to go after your orange deity.
since you're already being a dishonest, stereotyping shithead here (trumper! orange deity!) i know damn full well you're not out to HAVE an *honest conversation* - so maybe - just maybe - others know it too and simply don't bother.

when you can stop being so damned extreme on every single thing you say - maybe we can talk. til then, simply prove what you said.

since you're already being a dishonest, stereotyping shithead here (trumper! orange deity!) i know damn full well you're not out to HAVE an *honest conversation* - so maybe - just maybe - others know it too and simply don't bother.

when you can stop being so damned extreme on every single thing you say - maybe we can talk. til then, simply prove what you said.
Ditto

When Manchin and Senema

Liz Cheney should ABSOLUTELY have stood in the way of Trumps 3.5 TRILLION dollar spending spree. Oh wait.

She did not stand in the way of any of Trump's massive spending and you all were cool with her. She stands in the way of Trump stealing the election and she is the scum of the earth.

and your party is different how??

Yeah, I didn't think so.

It never fails.

She did not stand in the way of any of Trump's massive spending and you all were cool with her. She stands in the way of Trump stealing the election and she is the scum of the earth.

and your party is different how??
she is scum, along with her father and many other career scumbag politicians.

Trump didn't try to steal an election. This is where we part company and do not agree.

Yeah, I didn't think so.

It never fails.
you're right. it never fails mostly because people know you. they know you'll do your smug rollup of bullshit, call people TRUMPERS and attack sources you can't disprove.

if i burn my hand in a flame 9 times, i don't need to put it in there a 10th to know it will still burn. trying to talk with you is like this. same reactions/replies *every single time*. for example, i never mentioned trump, and i'm "meh" on trump overall for a variety of reasons. yet you pull him up like a shield and accuse others of stances/positions because it suits your purpose, not because they are in fact that way.

you simply don't know how to NOT attack someone.

she is scum, along with her father and many other career scumbag politicians.

Do you think we could find a post about her being scum prior to her not supporting the "election was stolen" narrative?

Trump didn't try to steal an election. This is where we part company and do not agree.

I guess we just have different definitions of "trying to steal".

you're right. it never fails mostly because people know you. they know you'll do your smug rollup of bullshit, call people TRUMPERS and attack sources you can't disprove.

if i burn my hand in a flame 9 times, i don't need to put it in there a 10th to know it will still burn. trying to talk with you is like this. same reactions/replies *every single time*. for example, i never mentioned trump, and i'm "meh" on trump overall for a variety of reasons. yet you pull him up like a shield and accuse others of stances/positions because it suits your purpose, not because they are in fact that way.

you simply don't know how to NOT attack someone.
Wow, look at all that.

Wanna know what I think of you?

I don't. Sorry.

Do you think we could find a post about her being scum prior to her not supporting the "election was stolen" lie?
Well I wasn't on this board at that time but I would still say I doubt it. I have consistently condemned career politicians on both sides for a very long time. Though not her specifically.

I guess we just have different definitions of "trying to steal".
Evidently.

I never accused Gore of doing it, even though he NEVER ONE TIME led in the count. I saw it as doing all he could to try to win.

Forum List

Back