how many times have you seen a leftist call out a (D) politician?

Well I wasn't on this board at that time but I would still say I doubt it. I have consistently condemned career politicians on both sides for a very long time. Though not her specifically.

Evidently.

I never accused Gore of doing it, even though he NEVER ONE TIME led in the count. I saw it as doing all he could to try to win.

As far as I know Gore never called the SOS of a state and asked for a specific number of votes be added to his count, but I could be mistaken.

As far as I know, Gore did not go around for the next year giving speeches saying the election was stolen.

She did not stand in the way of any of Trump's massive spending and you all were cool with her. She stands in the way of Trump stealing the election and she is the scum of the earth.

and your party is different how??
all parties aside - given the amount of untested changes in the voting system for 2020, there's reason to doubt our votes count anymore. this is so much more than "trump lost i will fight" - this is "we're all losing and need to secure our base right and ensure it's protected.

you can emotionalize and take strong stances typical of an extremist, but all i want is to ensure our voting is secure, of neutral nature and not favoring either side, and you still must be a citizen to vote.

how come such a simple request gets railed against to me simply means it's because those doing the attacks are using these methods to effect changes they wish to see.

As far as I know Gore never called the SOS of a state and asked for a specific number of votes be added to his count, but I could be mistaken.
right. he just asked for them to be recounted hoping they would be found!!!

As far as I know, Gore did not go around for the next year giving speeches saying the election was stolen.
how does giving a speech claiming it was stolen from you = trying to steel it? its AFTER THE FACT.
you claim Trump tried to steal it, and then you give an example of that as "giving speeches about it being stolen". that simply doesn't make sense.

all parties aside - given the amount of untested changes in the voting system for 2020, there's reason to doubt our votes count anymore. this is so much more than "trump lost i will fight" - this is "we're all losing and need to secure our base right and ensure it's protected.

you can emotionalize and take strong stances typical of an extremist, but all i want is to ensure our voting is secure, of neutral nature and not favoring either side, and you still must be a citizen to vote.

how come such a simple request gets railed against to me simply means it's because those doing the attacks are using these methods to effect changes they wish to see.
it happens every election cycle. A vote is made and manipulated after poll closing. I fking live in Illinois, it's been happening here in the state of illinois since I started voting here.

people doubted and people looked into it and found no widespread fraud. But it was never really about fraud or the people pushing for investigations would not have just looked at Trump's lost states since there were laws and rules changed in every single state.

right. he just asked for them to be recounted hoping they would be found!!!

how does giving a speech claiming it was stolen from you = trying to steel it? its AFTER THE FACT.
you claim Trump tried to steal it, and then you give an example of that as "giving speeches about it being stolen". that simply doesn't make sense.

After the fact is when he tried to steal it, and still is in my opinion.

After the fact is when he tried to steal it, and still is in my opinion.
how the fuck can you be trying to steal an election, AFTER said election, by giving speeches claiming the election was stolen from you?

never mind. I will just agree to what you said. We both have much different ideas on what it means to "steel" and election. I concede that wholeheartedly.

how the fuck can you be trying to steal an election, AFTER said election, by giving speeches claiming the election was stolen from you?

never mind. I will just agree to what you said. We both have much different ideas on what it means to "steel" and election. I concede that wholeheartedly.

He is still trying to change the outcome of the election, that is how.

but I am good with agreeing to disagree on this topic.

agreeing all the time is boring! :cool:

He is still trying to change the outcome of the election, that is how.

but I am good with agreeing to disagree on this topic.

agreeing all the time is boring! :cool:
Trying to change the outcome does not=steel.

If it does, then Gore is guilty as well. Lets apply the same standard to all. If we do that, then I don't think either of them is guilty of "trying to steel"

How about Hunter Biden selling paintings for $75 thousand each to anonymous buyers around the world

Either his paintings need to be displayed next to the Master painters of old in the Louvre or we finally need to admit that corruption has taken over the democrat party.

Which do you prefer?
I've very openly admitted corruption has taken over the political parties.

Also art is a pretty complicated thing. The price of art never, ever has to do with its quality. It usually has to do with either the clout of the person that made it, or how much a billionaire wants to hide in assets on that given day.

people doubted and people looked into it and found no widespread fraud. But it was never really about fraud or the people pushing for investigations would not have just looked at Trump's lost states since there were laws and rules changed in every single state.
well, it used to be no fraud was found. now we back up to "widespread".

so it *does* exist. at what point does it have to get to before you address it?

voting by mail - SECURE - WE MUST DO IT - til amazon had a union vote and said NO to mail in voting. well, it either is or it isn't yet to see people politicize it means they have an ulterior motive. so if the people who say it's good enough for me and the common man refuse to abide by said rules, then said rules are bullshit.

in general, votes used to have to go to approved places or picked up by approved people. now anyone can simply run around and collect ballots and turn them in to be counted. no one of neutral nature would say this is acceptable.

before the 2020 election, as all these new laws being passed outside of states on processes, these changes were called out and demanded action against them. however, the feds said states can do whatever they want for the state elections - BACK OFF. so the changes happened.

then H1 comes up and tries to take said power they previously said were the states to hold and carry out. we can count a ton of these one sided things that are far far beyond typical political grandstanding and now attacking fundamental rights of us all.

now - for fraud examples

so again - since we know it's there, when is an illegal activity *too much* and should be addressed?

Trying to change the outcome does not=steel.

It is when you are trying to change the outcome via dishonest methods.

If it does, then Gore is guilty as well. Lets apply the same standard to all. If we do that, then I don't think either of them is guilty of "trying to steel"

I do not think their actions or the situations are close enough to each other to even compare them. One state and a couple hundred votes does not really compare to a dozen states and tens of thousands of votes.

I've very openly admitted corruption has taken over the political parties.

Also art is a pretty complicated thing. The price of art never, ever has to do with its quality. It usually has to do with either the clout of the person that made it, or how much a billionaire wants to hide in assets on that given day.
Complicated? If Trump's son were doing this would it be referred to as "complicated"?

No, they would be shouting corruption on roof tops, money laundering to be exact.

Kinda like how Hillary used her "charitable" foundation

Complicated? If Trump's son were doing this would it be referred to as "complicated"?

No, they would be shouting corruption on roof tops, money laundering to be exact.
I don't see your point, honestly. No matter who is selling the art, the sale of art is complicated.

well, it used to be no fraud was found. now we back up to "widespread".

It was never no fraud.

voting by mail - SECURE - WE MUST DO IT -

I voted by mail, tell me how this is not secure....I requested my mail in ballot using personal information that only I or a ID thief would know. The ballot could only be mailed to my address on file. Once it came I filled it out, signed the envelope and sent it back. The ballot had a unique code known only to me and I could track it from post office to election office to process to being counted.

giving a speech is a dishonest method? If I show you a video of Gore claiming the results of his election were incorrect would you change your mind?

I do not think their actions or the situations are close enough to each other to even compare them. One state and a couple hundred votes does not really compare to a dozen states and tens of thousands of votes.
agree to disagree. See I think you honestly are a closeted Trump hater. You may be "independent" or "3rd party" you you truly hate trump like a leftist does. That clouds your judgement on this issue.

And I freely and openly admit I like Trump. I BEGRUDGINGLY voted for him, but quickly decided he was exactly what we needed. He ACTUALLY WAS a 3rd party guy, with an (R) by his name.

We need more of him, not less.

I think Trump is just trying to fight and give the opposition hell every chance he can no matter how baseless the claims may be just like how the democrats operate.

Problem is, Trump does not have the media and establishment there to back him.

I voted by mail, tell me how this is not secure....I requested my mail in ballot using personal information that only I or a ID thief would know. The ballot could only be mailed to my address on file. Once it came I filled it out, signed the envelope and sent it back. The ballot had a unique code known only to me and I could track it from post office to election office to process to being counted.
seriously? anything that leaves your sight is open to fraud.
would you fill out a credit card app with all your personal info and mail it in? regardless of how "secure" the company told you it was?

people did it for years, and now fraud is RAMPANT. they've even started entire businesses that help you get your ID back!!!!!!

You trust the mail all you like. I will vote IN PERSON because its THAT IMPORTANT to me.

agree to disagree. See I think you honestly are a closeted Trump hater. You may be "independent" or "3rd party" you you truly hate trump like a leftist does. That clouds your judgement on this issue.

I do not like Trump at all, and even so much more due to his actions after the election. I think he has done more to undermine the faith of the people in the system than anyone in history, and I do not think it is by mistake.

And I freely and openly admit I like Trump. I BEGRUDGINGLY voted for him, but quickly decided he was exactly what we needed. He ACTUALLY WAS a 3rd party guy, with an (R) by his name.

I never liked him but had no trouble giving him credit when I liked what he did (i.e. his SCOTUS picks, his desire to get out of the middle east and more).

We need more of him, not less.

I do not think the country can survive another one of him.

Here is how I see it, ever since 1992 the duopoly has been working to divide our country so we can never come together behind a 3rd party again. Ross Perot scared the shit out of them.

I see Trump as just one more POTUS doing his best to divide the country like those that came before him. The hate that the Ds and Rs show each other in DC is all just a WWE style act, and Trump is a part of that as well in my opinion.

Forum List

Back