How Many Times Does This Have to Happen Before We Enact Sensible Laws? We Need Tranny Control Now

Plenty, monkey brain. But, I don't make a habit interacting with the terminally stupid. First, talking about another members family is firmly against the rules, magaturd. Clean up your fucking act. Now, why don't you take your nuts out of your male lover's mouth, and I don't know .. answer the fucking question.
Oh wow, did I offend you? I wouldn't want to trigger you.
I know how much micro-aggressions can hurt those with a fragile ego & tender feelers.
I apologize if my white privilege has the caudacity to invade your safe space of strong emotions about the equity of social justice & pronouns.

Please don't take it out on your furry again there fumblin bumblebee.

You're a fucking military grade douchebag. A complete garbage person. Just telling the truth.
Projecting again homo? For asswipes like you to feel like that towards me makes me smile. Knowing that walking feces like you are miserable and have to try to drag us to your level shows how impotent and insecure you really are. By the way, my wife and children are laughing at your pathetic internet tough guy act.

You know what? If they would shut the up and live their lives people might go easier on them. But they are mentally ill. You do not encourage mental illness.
You know what? If you would shut the fuck up and live your life people might go easier on you. But you are mentally ill. You do not encourage mental illness.

Projecting again homo? For asswipes like you to feel like that towards me makes me smile. Knowing that walking feces like you are miserable and have to try to drag us to your level shows how impotent and insecure you really are. By the way, my wife and children are laughing at your pathetic internet tough guy act.
Nope. My wife and children are winners.

You know what? If they would shut the up and live their lives people might go easier on them. But they are mentally ill. You do not encourage mental illness.
Exactly how I feel about tump.
He causes all his own trouble.
If he would just STFU, people might go easier on him.
trump is indeed, mentally ill.

Exactly how I feel about tump.
He causes all his own trouble.
If he would just STFU, people might go easier on him.
trump is indeed, mentally ill.
so some confused he/she shoots up and murders a bunch of christian children…in xiden’s america, and you are talking about a former president?

it’s not really a wonder why he/she was inspired to do this

So you guys went from saying it‘s a right that ”shall not be infringed” to promoting certain people not being allowed to own firearms?

Interesting.

Forum List

Back