How Many Times Does This Have to Happen Before We Enact Sensible Laws? We Need Tranny Control Now

use-a-pronoun-insane-v0-c75qxlsiamja1.jpg

Tell me, when a girl wants a dick, do they just get it from guys that want to be chicks?
Stay on task dumbass.

I don't support ANY of that trans shit, I also don't bother them.
How about just leaving them alone.

Are you capable of 'leaving them alone' or do you think it is your job to harass them?

Stay on task dumbass.

I don't support ANY of that trans shit, I also don't bother them.
How about just leaving them alone.

Are you capable of 'leaving them alone' or do you think it is your job to harass them?
Yeah.

March 31 is to be the tranny day of visibility? That school shooter in Tennessee today was jumping the gun ---- he's a tranny pretending to be female, apparently went to that school.

I am impressed at how bad the news situation is these days: all the major news sites said it was a FEMALE shooter, which just about never, never happens. I assumed immediately that it was a tranny, and so it was. They mess up all the statistics! No one can tell what is going on, the news is so irresponsible now.

Some, including the sexual deviant killer of little boys and girls are/were planning on something far more sinister,

So once again, it turns out the mass shooter is another tranny.
How many times do we have to see this before people face the facts- gender dysphoria is a severe mental derangement that needs treatment, not enabling?
Stop coddling these pervs & sickos.

I demand Tranny Control now!

Meanwhile, the lefty lapdogs on here have already taken marching orders to blame Republicans.
Or white supremacy, domestic terrorism, climate change, purebloods, DT, the patriarchy or Putin if this doesn't work.

The perp was also white. Since a majority of these school shootings are done by white people, should we also have "White Control"?

Forum List

Back