How Many Times Does This Have to Happen Before We Enact Sensible Laws? We Need Tranny Control Now

The perp was also white. Since a majority of these school shootings are done by white people, should we also have "White Control"?
If done from human history, exterminations will clean things up along with a tyranny. We live with tyranny now. We can face fascism anywhere and I certainly have over the years.

use-a-pronoun-insane-v0-c75qxlsiamja1.jpg
That would certainly be my reaction! Anyone does that kind of thing, stay well away from them in the future.

Gee, you got me... except... isn't the majority of America white?

Well looky here.
Finding the whites is like finding Waldo

View attachment 770126
See, it doesn't count if it's a gang shooting.

Actually, we approve of gang-shootings, the more the better, as long as it stays in black areas. And so do blacks, who like no law enforcement, so I guess it's all win-win!

So once again, it turns out the mass shooter is another tranny.
How many times do we have to see this before people face the facts- gender dysphoria is a severe mental derangement that needs treatment, not enabling?
Stop coddling these pervs & sickos.

I demand Tranny Control now!

Meanwhile, the lefty lapdogs on here have already taken marching orders to blame Republicans.
Or white supremacy, domestic terrorism, climate change, purebloods, DT, the patriarchy or Putin if this doesn't work.

I do believe the breeders have killed more shall we include them also in yer great plan to rid the world of murderers?

So all these people were involved in school shootings? Do you get what this thread is about?
Yep I do.
It's about severely deranged trannies committing mass murders while virtue signaling lefties enable them & progject their own complicity on others.

Do you get what it's about yet?

Last edited:
Just because there's a few evil people that are trans doesn't mean that you can rob us of our human rights. How many red necks and hicks shoot up schools and shit? Thousands??? Give it the fuck up. You try to control me in a violent and inhuman way I will sue and press charges.

Just because there's a few evil people that are trans doesn't mean that you can rob us of our human rights. How many red necks and hicks shoot up schools and shit? Thousands??? Give it the fuck up. You try to control me in a violent and inhuman way I will sue and press charges.

You’ve been calling for this for weeks. Now you got it moron.

My ability to ignore them and let them be, is not damaging.
Your hatred and harassing is what is causing these individuals to freak out.
I blame you.
I have never hated or harassed a victim of gender dysphoria in my life.
These individuals are freaking out because they are severely deranged & are enabled in their mental psychosis by virtue signaling deep thinkers on the left.

Of course you blame me, it's what proggies do when their batshit crazy ideas inevitably muck things up

Who the fuck "robbed" you of anything? If you got your ass beat for offering blowjobs to men, you got what what you deserved, freakboi.

They make it very difficult to be around them. A lot of people don't want to hire them because they are such drama queens that they end up really not playing well with others.

And now you can't fire them.

Makes me glad I will never be in a position of having to interview people for a job.

I've met male homosexuals who were like that: just camp, camp, camp --- pouting and swishing and pretending to take offense at everything: Not Safe For Work. I used to put up with that kind of thing because I didn't know WHAT people were supposed to do with crazy ---- I wouldn't do it now.

Forum List

Back