How many Q crumbs can you find in Trumps rally video

Q is the new RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

You people are ridiculous.
Q is Q. If anything is being said that isn’t true then feel free to provide a counter argument. Calling it Russia is a lazy argument that means nothing.
So is posting a video made by some left wing rag

Right Side News is a left wing rag? :lol:

extremeright031.png

Analysis / Bias

In review, every single article on this website favors the right. There are no exceptions. There is significant use of loaded words such as: The Obama/Soros Machine Beats Trump. While stories are generally sourced to mostly credible information, there are times when they are not, such as this, which uses the low factual WND as a source: Footage Shows Florida Ballots Transported By Private Vehicles Being Transferred Into A Rental Truck On Election Night.

Right Side News has also made a
Pants on Fire Claim.
  • Overall, we rate Right Side News Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of propaganda, and a pants on fire ruling by an IFCN fact check.

Do you want info backing up the claim I just made? I’ll happily link you to it, I didn’t just make it up. This is crap people actually talk about.
I have NEVER heard that story until YOU brought it up.

Are you a production company working on their behalf to promote their beliefs? If not why would you spread their gospel?

Derp
I believe that you haven’t heard that story before but it is a real story that is circulating amounts the nuts. Do you think it’s a coincidence that Trumps team used that song to play in that rally video?

Q is Q. If anything is being said that isn’t true then feel free to provide a counter argument. Calling it Russia is a lazy argument that means nothing.
Republicans and MAGA people were calling out Qanon as far back as 2 years ago.

Do you want info backing up the claim I just made? I’ll happily link you to it, I didn’t just make it up. This is crap people actually talk about.

Are you a production company working on their behalf to promote their beliefs? If not why would you spread their gospel?

Derp
I believe that you haven’t heard that story before but it is a real story that is circulating amounts the nuts. Do you think it’s a coincidence that Trumps team used that song to play in that rally video?
I have no idea who or why that song was chosen. Your leap to the conclusion you've drawn is no different than the leaps people make in any conspiracy.

BTW that band was great and has a good library so perhaps it is just coincidence like most things in life. Like how my dog always barks at a car driving by for no reason. But I digress you do you and I'll just keep on laughing at the show.

Yet they continue to use the talking points and fake narratives that this group promotes. Why do you think Trump used that song. Do you think it was a random coincidence?

Derp
Now, who sounds like the conspiracy theorist.

PoopChute? :laugh2: Only the BEST sources for you always FLI!!

BitChute - Questionable - Conservative - Right Bias - Fake News - Hate - Not Credible

Factual Reporting: Very Low - Biased - Not Credible - Fake News

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
  • Overall, we rate BitChute extreme right and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories, propaganda, hate speech, poor sourcing, fake news, and a lack of transparency. This source is not credible for accurate information and may be offensive to some (most).

Derp
Now, who sounds like the conspiracy theorist.
It’s nuts to even be talking about but this shit is happening. Do you think that song was just a random coincidence?

BitChute - Questionable - Conservative - Right Bias - Fake News - Hate - Not Credible

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
  • Overall, we rate BitChute extreme right and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories, propaganda, hate speech, poor sourcing, fake news, and a lack of transparency. This source is not credible for accurate information and may be offensive to some (most).
Oh well, if Big Tech says so, it must be true.

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

Oh well, if Big Tech says so, it must be true.
Snopes4Dopes

Forum List

Back