How many Q crumbs can you find in Trumps rally video

Do you want info backing up the claim I just made? I’ll happily link you to it, I didn’t just make it up. This is crap people actually talk about.
I have NEVER heard that story until YOU brought it up.

Are you a production company working on their behalf to promote their beliefs? If not why would you spread their gospel?

Derp
I believe that you haven’t heard that story before but it is a real story that is circulating amounts the nuts. Do you think it’s a coincidence that Trumps team used that song to play in that rally video?
I have no idea who or why that song was chosen. Your leap to the conclusion you've drawn is no different than the leaps people make in any conspiracy.

BTW that band was great and has a good library so perhaps it is just coincidence like most things in life. Like how my dog always barks at a car driving by for no reason. But I digress you do you and I'll just keep on laughing at the show.
You’re right it could just be random coincidence. Mark Levin opens his show to that song and it is very popular. I just watched a 2 hour documentary made by a QAnon that laid out all their crazy theories. Everything from the Lincoln Park claims. To Hillary murdering children and drinking their blood, to the Hollywood canabalism, to JFK Jrs comeback, to Trump and Baron traveling through time. This shit is nuts. But then when I see General Flynn making videos calling out Q and using their tag lines, and I see a US congress woman repeating these wild conspiracies, and I see our President play a rally video with all these dog whistles hitting on the same stories I saw in that Q doc... in front of a riled up crowd drunk on lies that later stormed our capital. Well it’s all pretty unbelievable... but it happened

Snopes4Dopes

4gwmzh.jpg

Do you want info backing up the claim I just made? I’ll happily link you to it, I didn’t just make it up. This is crap people actually talk about.
I have NEVER heard that story until YOU brought it up.

Are you a production company working on their behalf to promote their beliefs? If not why would you spread their gospel?

Derp
I believe that you haven’t heard that story before but it is a real story that is circulating amounts the nuts. Do you think it’s a coincidence that Trumps team used that song to play in that rally video?
I have no idea who or why that song was chosen. Your leap to the conclusion you've drawn is no different than the leaps people make in any conspiracy.

BTW that band was great and has a good library so perhaps it is just coincidence like most things in life. Like how my dog always barks at a car driving by for no reason. But I digress you do you and I'll just keep on laughing at the show.
You’re right it could just be random coincidence. Mark Levin opens his show to that song and it is very popular. I just watched a 2 hour documentary made by a QAnon that laid out all their crazy theories. Everything from the Lincoln Park claims. To Hillary murdering children and drinking their blood, to the Hollywood canabalism, to JFK Jrs comeback, to Trump and Baron traveling through time. This shit is nuts. But then when I see General Flynn making videos calling out Q and using their tag lines, and I see a US congress woman repeating these wild conspiracies, and I see our President play a rally video with all these dog whistles hitting on the same stories I saw in that Q doc... in front of a riled up crowd drunk on lies that later stormed our capital. Well it’s all pretty unbelievable... but it happened
If you’re interested in learning about what these kooks are saying I can send you a link to that doc

Q is the new RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

You people are ridiculous.
Q is Q. If anything is being said that isn’t true then feel free to provide a counter argument. Calling it Russia is a lazy argument that means nothing.

The Russia investigation was a hoax------SAY IT!!!!

View attachment 453874
Why are you talking about Russia? That’s got nothing to do with the video the OP is about

Look I'm trying to help you out here. If you can acknowledge all the Russia stuff was a hoax, it would give you more credibility in calling out the Q stuff.

Q is Q. If anything is being said that isn’t true then feel free to provide a counter argument. Calling it Russia is a lazy argument that means nothing.

View attachment 453874
Why are you talking about Russia? That’s got nothing to do with the video the OP is about

Look I'm trying to help you out here. If you can acknowledge all the Russia stuff was a hoax, it would give you more credibility in calling out the Q stuff.

Why would anyone say Russia stuff was a hoax when there were over 140 meetings between Rump campaign and Russian spies - every one of which was LIED about? Mueller also laid out 10 clear instances of obstruction of justice. You must have read the 4 page Billy Barf summary. :lol:

View attachment 453874

Why do I personally need credibility? The content of my posts speak for itself. My personal views about an unrelated topic are irrelevant. If you agree or disagree with what I’m saying in this thread then address that or ask questions and I’ll provide resources or explanations. I’m not interested in diverting to a Russia debate

Anyone else notice only PROGS bring up QAnon? Fuck Slade is stupid.
Yup

I even created a thread about that very fact.
They claim to want to silence their nonsense but then peddle it themselves constantly.
Self defeating idiots
Once the lies and conspiracies turn into a mob assault they need to start being called out for what they are and condemned. It should be bipartisan. Enough is enough

View attachment 453874

Why do I personally need credibility? The content of my posts speak for itself. My personal views about an unrelated topic are irrelevant. If you agree or disagree with what I’m saying in this thread then address that or ask questions and I’ll provide resources or explanations. I’m not interested in diverting to a Russia debate

If your not willing to hold the Russia stuff to the same standard as the Q stuff then I'll have to disagree. But feel free to promote your Q stuff and if it's not too long I'll probably read it.

View attachment 453874

If your not willing to hold the Russia stuff to the same standard as the Q stuff then I'll have to disagree. But feel free to promote your Q stuff and if it's not too long I'll probably read it.
Start a Russia thread and I’ll gladly engage and share my thoughts

Forum List

Back