How many lies will Trump Tell in the 3rd debate?

How many lies will Trump tell in the last debate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's a 90 minute debate, he gets half the time, so 45 lies...1 a minute.... :D

That has been the pattern.. every minute and a half but since this is his last bite of the apple and since he is a wounded animal the lies will probably be at least 1 per minute.

I think you called right!

Actually during the second debate, Hillary was permitted to go on for three minutes on one occassion and on a couple of other occessions, she went to about two and a half minutes while Trump was shouted down by the Liberal moderators. Try a little truth once in a while please.

You mean tRump will be a no show? You may be right.

Maybe you can lie for him?
no need, Hillary is lying enough for everyone

again, other than to uneducated trumpsters, that isn't what the numbers show.

oh right... trumpstes think there's no such thing as fact

Actually, since most of the Black community support Hillary, she has far more of the uneducated in her corner.

spoken like the white trash you are

Actually, since most of the Black community support Hillary, she has far more of the uneducated in her corner.

Spoken like a true racist Trump supporter.

It is supported by stastitics as you should know had you any education yourself.

Hardly Dear. I'm Seminole. I'm just not a professional victim like you.

Do you like facts? Well lets see...I am a Hispanic female, so the Democrats must like me because the mainstream media "facts" pander to my kind. I am voting Trump because I like the facts. So there's your answer lord. Oh, and "fact checking" is ripe with lies and blunders and generally useless.

So far he was told more than
78 Trump Lies In The First Debate

He's in desperation mode and crying foul and lying is all that he has left. It would be pathetic if Trump was not such and evil and dangerous man.

How many lies will he tell?

How many distortions will come out of his lying mouth?

Let's put it this way: You don't want to have a drinking game for every time Trump lies tonight. Everyone will be shit-faced before 9:15pm EST.

Do you like facts? Well lets see...I am a Hispanic female, so the Democrats must like me because the mainstream media "facts" pander to my kind. I am voting Trump because I like the facts. So there's your answer lord. Oh, and "fact checking" is ripe with lies and blunders and generally useless.

It's OK, maybe you're just "bleeding...from your whatever" today and tomorrow you'll feel better.

n.png

Last edited:

in other words, you have no clue what is fact and what is reality.

thanks for playing

LOL........... your orange trbble god = FAIL.

Hillary Clinton Tops Trump’s 88 With a List of 110 Generals and Admirals Backing Her
By Hrafnkell Haraldsson on Fri, Sep 9th, 2016 at 11:04 am

[...]

Donald Trump claims he has a secret plan to defeat ISIS; he claims he knows more than our generals, and that our generals are rubbish. Trump released his list of 88 military endorsements to further that claim, and to further the illusion that our former generals and admirals support him.

Hillary Clinton has destroyed that illusion with her own growing list of endorsements, and points out that, in fact, “According to recent media reports, Trump has received more than 400 fewer endorsements than Mitt Romney received – 88 to Romney’s 500.” :lmao:

Hillary Clinton Tops Trump's 88 With a List of 110 Generals and Admirals Backing Her

Let's see now. Trump's support among the active duty military is 2 to 1 over Hillary according to a Military Times Poll. Trump has the endorsement of 21 Medal of Honor recipients. Trump has the endorsement of a 5,000 member ICE union. Trump has the endorsement of the Police and Law Enforcement Union. Trump has the endorsement of the Border Patrol Union.

Hillary has the endorsement of BLM, the LGBT community, the New Black Panthers, and Planned Parenthood. The Secret Service despises her, the FBI officers investigating her emails think she should have been indicted, and even the State Department security detail despises her.

you forgot one very VERY important endorsement.

women.

lol, your orange overlord is toast.

Not all women Dear. Just those who wish for the taxpayers to fund their abortions and the lesbians and transgenders.

Stop lying and derailing. There has never been taxpayer funded abortions and transwomen can't get pregnant as you suggest.

Maybe my next poll should be: "What is the average Trump Supporter IQ"

The choices will be:

1. Low normal

2. Full retard

3. Moron

4. Idiot

5. Imbicile

6. Brain dead

Political%20ideology.jpg

Since you alt-righties are trying to derail this thread I have a question for you.What's it like knowing that it is a scientific fact that liberals are considerably smarter than you?

It's a 90 minute debate, he gets half the time, so 45 lies...1 a minute.... :D

That has been the pattern.. every minute and a half but since this is his last bite of the apple and since he is a wounded animal the lies will probably be at least 1 per minute.

I think you called right!

Actually during the second debate, Hillary was permitted to go on for three minutes on one occassion and on a couple of other occessions, she went to about two and a half minutes while Trump was shouted down by the Liberal moderators. Try a little truth once in a while please.

I just LOVE how you righties go straight for a source and link up. So, the adults here have to do it for you.

This is how much time they interrupted and spoke over the moderator. Oh, and occasion is spelled with one "s".

Speaking time near even in second presidential debate

trump.png

At this point probably the pertinent question is, is there anything he will tell the truth about? Anything?

At this point probably the pertinent question is, is there anything he will tell the truth about? Anything?

He's a sociopath/border-line psychopath since he's also confessed to grabbing women by their meows. He has a close, personal relationship with fantasy. Sociopaths have a false sense of themselves and their attractability to the opposite sex.

Last edited:

He's in desperation mode and crying foul and lying is all that he has left. It would be pathetic if Trump was not such and evil and dangerous man.

However many lies he says in the debate will be but a mere pittance compared to the number of doozy's the shrilary will utter. By at least a factor of two!

Uh-huh. And I'm Pocahontas.

[

However many lies he says in the debate will be but a mere pittance compared to the number of doozy's the shrilary will utter. By at least a factor of two!

Not to worry your pretty little head, there are fact checkers and multiple sources for cross referencing. In case you haven't cared to look.

About 11,100,000 results (0.55 seconds)

Search Results
FactChecking the Second Presidential Debate - FactCheck.org
www.factcheck.org/2016/.../factchecking-the-second-presidential-debat...
FactCheck.org
Oct 10, 2016 - But even when Republican Donald Trump and DemocratHillary Clinton weren't calling out each other on the facts, we found many of their ...
Fact-checking the second Clinton-Trump presidential debate - The ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../fact-checker/.../fact-checking-t...
The Washington Post
Oct 10, 2016 - Fact-checking the second Clinton-Trump presidentialdebate ... the vicious second debate between Donald Trump and HillaryClinton. Here's a ...
Fact-checking the second presidential debate | PolitiFact
www.politifact.com/truth-o.../fact-checks-second-presidential-debate/
PolitiFact.com
Oct 9, 2016 - Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton showed no mercy in attacking each other during their second debate, on the heels of a leaked tape of ...
Fact Check Second Presidential Debate: Hillary Clinton And Donald ...
www.npr.org/2016/10/.../fact-check-clinton-and-trump-debate-for-the-second-time
NPR
Oct 9, 2016 - FACT CHECK: Clinton And Trump Debate For The 2nd Time ... Presidential candidates Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton debated Sunday ...
Clinton, Trump clash in 2nd debate: CNN's Reality Check Team vets ...
www.cnn.com/2016/10/09/politics/debate-fact-check-trump-clinton/
CNN
6 days ago - Fact Check: Did Hillary Clinton 'acid-wash' her emails? .... Clinton, Trump clash in 2nd debate: CNN's Reality Check Team vets the claims.
Fact-checking the second debate between Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump
www.usatoday.com/.../fact-checking-second-debate...hillary...trump/9183...
USA Today
Oct 10, 2016 - A compilation of fact-checking during the second debatebetween Clinton and Trump.

[

Not to worry your pretty little head, there are fact checkers and multiple sources for cross referencing. In case you haven't cared to look.

About 11,100,000 results (0.55 seconds)

Search Results
FactChecking the Second Presidential Debate - FactCheck.org
www.factcheck.org/2016/.../factchecking-the-second-presidential-debat...
FactCheck.org
Oct 10, 2016 - But even when Republican Donald Trump and DemocratHillary Clinton weren't calling out each other on the facts, we found many of their ...
Fact-checking the second Clinton-Trump presidential debate - The ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../fact-checker/.../fact-checking-t...
The Washington Post
Oct 10, 2016 - Fact-checking the second Clinton-Trump presidentialdebate ... the vicious second debate between Donald Trump and HillaryClinton. Here's a ...
Fact-checking the second presidential debate | PolitiFact
www.politifact.com/truth-o.../fact-checks-second-presidential-debate/
PolitiFact.com
Oct 9, 2016 - Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton showed no mercy in attacking each other during their second debate, on the heels of a leaked tape of ...
Fact Check Second Presidential Debate: Hillary Clinton And Donald ...
www.npr.org/2016/10/.../fact-check-clinton-and-trump-debate-for-the-second-time
NPR
Oct 9, 2016 - FACT CHECK: Clinton And Trump Debate For The 2nd Time ... Presidential candidates Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton debated Sunday ...
Clinton, Trump clash in 2nd debate: CNN's Reality Check Team vets ...
www.cnn.com/2016/10/09/politics/debate-fact-check-trump-clinton/
CNN
6 days ago - Fact Check: Did Hillary Clinton 'acid-wash' her emails? .... Clinton, Trump clash in 2nd debate: CNN's Reality Check Team vets the claims.
USA Today
Oct 10, 2016 - A compilation of fact-checking during the second debatebetween Clinton and Trump.

Yes, indeed. And what will certainly piss you off is there are those who haven't been bought off who will be checking her lies. All ten bazillion of them!

LOL........... your orange trbble god = FAIL.

Hillary Clinton Tops Trump’s 88 With a List of 110 Generals and Admirals Backing Her
By Hrafnkell Haraldsson on Fri, Sep 9th, 2016 at 11:04 am

[...]

Donald Trump claims he has a secret plan to defeat ISIS; he claims he knows more than our generals, and that our generals are rubbish. Trump released his list of 88 military endorsements to further that claim, and to further the illusion that our former generals and admirals support him.

Hillary Clinton has destroyed that illusion with her own growing list of endorsements, and points out that, in fact, “According to recent media reports, Trump has received more than 400 fewer endorsements than Mitt Romney received – 88 to Romney’s 500.” :lmao:

Hillary Clinton Tops Trump's 88 With a List of 110 Generals and Admirals Backing Her

Let's see now. Trump's support among the active duty military is 2 to 1 over Hillary according to a Military Times Poll. Trump has the endorsement of 21 Medal of Honor recipients. Trump has the endorsement of a 5,000 member ICE union. Trump has the endorsement of the Police and Law Enforcement Union. Trump has the endorsement of the Border Patrol Union.

Hillary has the endorsement of BLM, the LGBT community, the New Black Panthers, and Planned Parenthood. The Secret Service despises her, the FBI officers investigating her emails think she should have been indicted, and even the State Department security detail despises her.

you forgot one very VERY important endorsement.

women.

lol, your orange overlord is toast.

Not all women Dear. Just those who wish for the taxpayers to fund their abortions and the lesbians and transgenders.

Stop lying and derailing. There has never been taxpayer funded abortions and transwomen can't get pregnant as you suggest.

Maybe my next poll should be: "What is the average Trump Supporter IQ"

The choices will be:

1. Low normal

2. Full retard

3. Moron

4. Idiot

5. Imbicile

6. Brain dead

Political%20ideology.jpg

Since you alt-righties are trying to derail this thread I have a question for you.What's it like knowing that it is a scientific fact that liberals are considerably smarter than you?

If you were actually as intelligent as you claim to be then you would realize that the Democratic Party has the majority of the unedereducated and uneducated minorities within its ranks. Get real.

Uh-huh. And I'm Pocahontas.

You may be. I don't actually know what you are.

Forum List

Back