how long will you wait for the 2nd coming?

The second coming is a fallacy. Jesus was obviously a fake messiah. Scripture will tell you that

Huh? How do you know it's a fallacy? Haven't we seen God's promises fulfilled especially the big one to save us? Who died on the cross and was resurrected?

..it's been 2000 years---!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
''soon'''
The second coming is soon. In fact, Jesus promised His disciples that He would come again. John 14:1-3 says, “Let not your heart be troubled...In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.”

....just wait a little longer..of course you can't wait after you're dead

I usually wait about 20 to 30 minutes.
sounds sinful, maybe

The second coming is a fallacy. Jesus was obviously a fake messiah. Scripture will tell you that

Huh? How do you know it's a fallacy? Haven't we seen God's promises fulfilled especially the big one to save us? Who died on the cross and was resurrected?
you don't rate a Sean Connery avatar ...they both knew there was a god

The 2nd coming is a lie created by christians because jesus didnt fulfill the prophecies.
No one died on the cross and was resurrected.

The best James Bond wasn't a fool. He wasn't atheist .

it's fallacy---we know it because it's not there

You make no sense, but the promises have been fulfilled in the past and will be fulfilled in the future.

The one in the near future has to do with Iran getting nuclear weapons. Obama's pact with Iran will expire in 10 to 15 years. Donald Trump said Iran will never get nuclear weapons and imposed new sanctions as POTUS.

The 2nd coming is a lie created by christians because jesus didnt fulfill the prophecies.

More atheist idiocy. If anyone can prove Jesus didn't die on the cross and was resurrected, then they would destroy Christianity but no one has and no one ever will.

You make no sense, but the promises have been fulfilled in the past and will be fulfilled in the future.

The one in the near future has to do with Iran getting nuclear weapons. Obama's pact with Iran will expire in 10 to 15 years. Donald Trump said Iran will never get nuclear weapons and imposed new sanctions as POTUS.
My guess is the second coming will be within 100 years.Compare 1920 to 2020 and do some math.
Revelations looks at these as the good ol daze

More atheist idiocy. If anyone can prove Jesus didn't die on the cross and was resurrected, then they would destroy Christianity but no one has and no one ever will.
I like how you ignored the first sentence lol
Ummm because humans dont have the capability to die for three days and then come back to life? That isnt good enough? ay caramba

Ummm because humans dont have the capability to die for three days and then come back to life? That isnt good enough? ay caramba
plenty have died on the cross, including a 1st century religious itinerant, three days would not have mattered in their case if they had proclaimed what is written about them in the christian bible which there is no evidence from that individual for verification - and does mitigate everything pertaining as a messiah in their book however not the message of liberation theology the events were actually about during that time - from both gov't and judaism.

and it was the crucifiers, church of rome that wrote the book entwining their political agenda as the religion using the messiah to place their self serving objectives above reproach.

christians use the death, martyrdom of an individual for purposes diametrically opposed for the reason that individual was willing to be put to death and sacrificed on a cross. liberation theology for the purpose of admission to the Everlasting as a free spirit.

Surprisingly enough lying isn't one if the ten commandments. Bearing false witness against your neighbor is.

As to the second coming, He's already come for me.

I don't know what you peoples problem is. But I suggest you look at yourselves before blaming Him.

plenty have died on the cross, including a 1st century religious itinerant, three days would not have mattered in their case if they had proclaimed what is written about them in the christian bible which there is no evidence from that individual for verification - and does mitigate everything pertaining as a messiah in their book however not the message of liberation theology the events were actually about during that time - from both gov't and judaism.

and it was the crucifiers, church of rome that wrote the book entwining their political agenda as the religion using the messiah to place their self serving objectives above reproach.

christians use the death, martyrdom of an individual for purposes diametrically opposed for the reason that individual was willing to be put to death and sacrificed on a cross. liberation theology for the purpose of admission to the Everlasting as a free spirit.
Not this Christian. I share in His death, I share in His suffering, so that I am resurrected now.

What you and TN intend for evil, God is using for good.

My guess is the second coming will be within 100 years.Compare 1920 to 2020 and do some math.
Revelations looks at these as the good ol daze
..that's what they have said many times

Last edited:

James Bond was an atheist

Not this Christian. I share in His death, I share in His suffering, so that I am resurrected now.

sorry, bing
:iyfyus.jpg:
has anyone mistaken you for a ufo while hovering your way to work ...

Forum List

Back