How Long Before the Plague Hits Leftard California?

If our cities go then so does the U.S.A.
You Leftards will get your wish.
Maybe. You feel safe with Trump turning America into the enemy because the missiles won't be aimed at Bumfuck, TrumpCountry. They'll be aimed at the important places. AKA, American cities.
I look forward to the ghost towns of LA, SF, NY.
I bet. You won't survive long afterwards. I've long suspected Bin Laden would be a hero to you if 9/11 were to happen again tomorrow.
95% of people in major cities have no clue how to get a tomato outside of a grocery store.

It’s going to be easy pickings.
We subsidize the hell out of farmers and pay them to not grow or to throw away food because we feel bad that most of them are useless and unnecessary. Cities are where money is made. They'll be able to get food. Besides, if your scenario plays out, America will be dead and gone anyways.

Maybe. You feel safe with Trump turning America into the enemy because the missiles won't be aimed at Bumfuck, TrumpCountry. They'll be aimed at the important places. AKA, American cities.
I bet. You won't survive long afterwards. I've long suspected Bin Laden would be a hero to you if 9/11 were to happen again tomorrow.
You are aware that people in cities live in close proximity and will therefore contract these illnesses very quickly, don't you?
It's a hoax. Dr. Drew was paid to say this.
Tell that to all the people with hepatitis and typhus.
It's a conspiracy by the scientific community. Who's paying you?

You are aware that people in cities live in close proximity and will therefore contract these illnesses very quickly, don't you?
My employer to post it requested to remain anonymous.

95% of people in major cities have no clue how to get a tomato outside of a grocery store.

We subsidize the hell out of farmers and pay them to not grow or to throw away food because we feel bad that most of them are useless and unnecessary. Cities are where money is made. They'll be able to get food. Besides, if your scenario plays out, America will be dead and gone anyways.
Sucka.

We’ve got all the food.

My employer to post it requested to remain anonymous.
Smart

Sucka.

We’ve got all the food.
Bragging about your obesity fails to impress me

Sucka.

We’ve got all the food.
And all the booze.

You don't know much, do you.

Some of us have worked in bio-level 4 labs. Just a drop of some substances would wipe man from the earth. The first two modes of exposure are in airplanes and cities/buses/public transportation. Do you know why? CLOSE CONTACT. Depending on the virus, mode of transmission, and its contractility, things can very ugly, very fast..

Read up on E-Bola.... It is a blood borne pathogen. Had it been able to spread in the air most on earth would already be dead.

Sucka.

We’ve got all the food.
And all the booze.
Reefer can grow anywhere. We'll be fine.

Some of us have worked in bio-level 4 labs. Just a drop of some substances would wipe man from the earth. The first two modes of exposure are in airplanes and cities/buses/public transportation. Do you know why? CLOSE CONTACT. Depending on the virus, mode of transmission, and its contractility, things can very ugly very fast..

Read up on E-Bola....
Oh so you're one of those disease alarmists. I can't believe you abandoned your scientific calling to promote a hoax just to make an extra buck.

Some of us have worked in bio-level 4 labs. Just a drop of some substances would wipe man from the earth. The first two modes of exposure are in airplanes and cities/buses/public transportation. Do you know why? CLOSE CONTACT. Depending on the virus, mode of transmission, and its contractility, things can very ugly very fast..

Read up on E-Bola....
Oh so you're one of those disease alarmists. I can't believe you abandoned your scientific calling to promote a hoax just to make an extra buck.
I am an Atmospheric Physicist and I have many friends who are Doctors (MD's).

Why don't you go to some of the countries these people are coming from and see the death tolls and causes..

Sucka.

We’ve got all the food.
And all the booze.
Pot requires a lot of water. Calif will have none.

Sucka.

We’ve got all the food.
And all the booze.
Toke up moron... it will not save you...

Read up on E-Bola....
CDC says otherwise.

Read up on E-Bola....

Why don't you go to some of the countries these people are coming from and see the death tolls and causes..
I know about all that. I remember when we sent doctors and soldiers to stem the Ebola outbreak in Africa a few years ago while you conservatives were demanding to let them die. Anyways, I've seen enough of your posts here to know you are not to be taken seriously about a single God damn thing.

Sucka.

We’ve got all the food.
And all the booze.
Toke up moron... it will not save you...
Your tin foil hat won't save you

Read up on E-Bola....
CDC says otherwise.
Everyone knows they're bought by the disease apocalypse peddlers

Read up on E-Bola....

I know about all that. I remember when we sent doctors and soldiers to stem the Ebola outbreak in Africa a few years ago while you conservatives were demanding to let them die. Anyways, I've seen enough of your posts here to know you are not to be taken seriously about a single God damn thing.
Science ain’t your thing.

And thanks for all the smiley faces. As a comedian I covet them.

San Diego Washing Streets With Bleach To Combat Hepatitis A Outbreak

Even the Libs in Cali have figure it out...

spray-951d3fc68db8457c0ca6ee1f7381718d219e5bd6-s1200-c85.jpg

Black Flag just cant figure it out though...

Sucka.

We’ve got all the food.
And all the booze.
Pot requires a lot of water. Calif will have none.
I don't live in California. Since America will have totally collapsed, we'll never know how good their post-apocalyptic weed is.

Forum List

Back