Top 10 "Brilliant" Democrats who pushed the Jussie Smolett scam.

You're too obvious so nobody believes you. First off teachers don't talk so uneducated. Secondly, even if you want to blame your phone for your problems, even a kindergarten teacher knows how to proof read.
If if I spend much time correcting, it ends up being deleted for some goddamn reason or another so you don't have to respond if you don't want to. This argument is almost as dumb as the Jesse case. Nobody gives a damn except the brainwashed.

You're too obvious so nobody believes you. First off teachers don't talk so uneducated. Secondly, even if you want to blame your phone for your problems, even a kindergarten teacher knows how to proof read.
I'll talk anyway I feel like. You want to speak French or Spanish? Screw you and the un educated horse you rode in on... Are you that tired of talking about your incredibly missinformed political views?

So you are too slow to post a coherent post.

Sounds about right to me.
Every everything you know is wrong for crying out loud. No one has ever said they didn't understand me they just go on about this obsession with my commas lol. Eat s*** and die if you don't like it. And I am done with this stupid thread.

Bologna. Of course people supported them in the beginning. They couldn't imagine he was such an idiot. And you people talk about how horrible cancer culture is when you are the people that do it. He is being punished and that is enough thanks. Leave it up to the courts instead of your lying scumbag pundits...

This will probably be a major GOP garbage propaganda argument in the future..... Just the kind of crap they repeat ad infinitum. Free stuff, election fraud, East Anglia college lol, The crap you people believe is amazing, and one word beats all arguments from the real world....
You’re hate and anger is a delicious admission of guilt. What a sheep!

I'm just talking about every journalist outside your tiny murdoch internet crazy propaganda machine.www.washingtonpost.com
Analysis | Counties that hosted a 2016 Trump rally saw a 226 ...
Mar 22, 2019 — Does Trump's political rhetoric have a measurable link to reported hate crime and extremist activity? We examined this question, given that so ...
hate crimes double after Trump rallies from www.washingtonpost.com
Missing: double ‎| Must include: double
Brookings - Quality. Independence. Impact. › fixgov
Trump and racism: What do the data say? - Brookings Institution
Aug 14, 2019 — The Brookings Cafeteria podcast last week discussed the role President Trump's racist rhetoric has played in encouraging violence in

Your desperate attempts to turn this into a Trump Bad thread to hide your leftist gullibility is hilarious.
Just own the fact that your inability to make rational decisions based on reality and instead rely mainly on feelings burned you once again.
The best part is you won’t learn a damn thing. We will be laughing at you again and again and again.

Who said I didn’t care about the topic? I’m simply not butthurt about him going to jail. I know you desperately want me to be because it makes you feel like you won something I guess.

No. Your butthurt because we’re proving once again how your demleftist masters use your hate and anger like a puppet master and you fall for it every………single……..time.

Your desperate attempts to turn this into a Trump Bad thread to hide your leftist gullibility is hilarious.
Just own the fact that your inability to make rational decisions based on reality and instead rely mainly on feelings burned you once again.
The best part is you won’t learn a damn thing. We will be laughing at you again and again and again.
Meanwhile the entire world is laughing and crying at you brainwashed functional moron zombies of the orange clown and Rupert Murdock and every conspiracy theory in the book. Poor America. Get vaccinated and vote democratic and we might fix this mess. The worst inequality and upward mobility in the modern world and the only country without healthcare daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations and mainly taxing the greedy idiot GOP rich.... While you obsess over Justin smallet or whatever his name is...

Meanwhile the entire world is laughing and crying at you brainwashed functional moron zombies of the orange clown and Rupert Murdock and every conspiracy theory in the book. Poor America. Get vaccinated and vote democratic and we might fix this mess.

That's what we did, and look at us now.

If if I spend much time correcting, it ends up being deleted for some goddamn reason or another so you don't have to respond if you don't want to. This argument is almost as dumb as the Jesse case. Nobody gives a damn except the brainwashed.

And you since you joined in the Smollett discussion. Hypocrite.

Meanwhile the entire world is laughing and crying at you brainwashed functional moron zombies of the orange clown and Rupert Murdock and every conspiracy theory in the book. Poor America. Get vaccinated and vote democratic and we might fix this mess. The worst inequality and upward mobility in the modern world and the only country without healthcare daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations and mainly taxing the greedy idiot GOP rich.... While you obsess over Justin smallet or whatever his name is...
Another fiction made in your leftist brain.

Another fiction made in your leftist brain.
Go to France 24 BBC German news the Hindustani times anywhere any media outlet in the world disagrees with you and your election fraud global warming hoax vaccine conspiracy etc etc. All total garbage from Rupert Murdock who is on a leash everywhere else in the world. Poor America

Democrats have controlled everything for almost a year. FAIL
We Don't control brainwashed antivaxters. Or federal tax rates or anything else but that matter. Your obstruction is un American. Like your propaganda. We will have a mandate but we will probably be the last country to do it. Because we have the most brainwashed idiots like you.

Every everything you know is wrong for crying out loud. No one has ever said they didn't understand me they just go on about this obsession with my commas lol. Eat s*** and die if you don't like it. And I am done with this stupid thread.
Every everything you know is wrong for crying out loud

Every everything?

Gotta gotta link link?

Forum List

Back