Top 10 "Brilliant" Democrats who pushed the Jussie Smolett scam.

Meanwhile the entire world is laughing and crying at you brainwashed functional moron zombies of the orange clown and Rupert Murdock and every conspiracy theory in the book. Poor America. Get vaccinated and vote democratic and we might fix this mess. The worst inequality and upward mobility in the modern world and the only country without healthcare daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations and mainly taxing the greedy idiot GOP rich.... While you obsess over Justin smallet or whatever his name is...
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

We Don't control brainwashed antivaxters. Or federal tax rates or anything else but that matter. Your obstruction is un American. Like your propaganda. We will have a mandate but we will probably be the last country to do it. Because we have the most brainwashed idiots like you.
Democrats...always blaming the good decent American people. Twits.

Name any of your beliefs and I'll show you that it's crap. And already have, no doubt. My phone does that also.
I believe the Earth has been warming and cooling on its own for billions of years, and man can’t change that with higher taxes.

Explain how I am wrong.

GO!

1639451930561.png

We are only at 60% vaccinated you idiot thanks to the GOP and their missinformation campaign. That's why we have supply and inflation crises...

People making decisions about their own bodies has nothing to do with the GOP. You commies just don't understand real Americans which you are not. Your economic knowledge can only be compared to that of a 12 year old.

I believe we need term limits for Congress.

Explain how that is wrong.

GO!
So what about election fraud, the vaccine hoax, and why are we the richest country in the world, the only modern country without healthcare daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations and mainly taxing the rich enough so we can invest in America and Americans again......

So what about election fraud, the vaccine hoax, and why are we the richest country in the world, the only modern country without healthcare daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations and mainly taxing the rich enough so we can invest in America and Americans again......

Because we are the United States of America--not other countries. Our founders designed this country so that people take care of their own personal needs and not government. They designed our federal government to govern only.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution that grants Congress the right, of expending on articles of benevolence, the money of their constituents.
James Madison, annals of Congress, 1794

If you don't like the way our country was set up by our founders, move!

You failed to prove me wrong.

You are a proven liar.

You're the idiot. You bought it hook, line, and sinker, just like your shit-for-brains president and VP.
It sounded stupid from the beginning because that is the way CNN reported it. You idiots have absolutely no idea what CNN reported what a journalist is What facts are or who Robert Murdoch is and what a scumbag is. Your source for all your stupid b*******, brain washed functional moron ignoramus.

Forum List

Back