How Long Before the Plague Hits Leftard California?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Discussion of mod action deleted

Dr. Drew Pinsky is very concerned that a plague will hit California’s major cities within a year. It started with a Hepatitis outbreak then a typhus outbreak but in a passionate rant (starting at 11:00), Pinsky predicts it’s going to get much worse.
#932: That’s Crazy Talk | Adam and Dr.Drew show

Here’s a more detailed explanation of what’s quickly unfolding.

Dr. Drew Predicts Typhus Outbreak: Understanding The Symptoms, Treatment, And Why It's Hitting Los Angeles | Dr. Drew Official Website - DrDrew.com

Time to build that wall around California.

Last edited by a moderator:
SOUTHERN cali. Not Northern. And maybe that's what is needed to clean out the riffraff, including the assholes in hollyweird. Disease can't be stopped by tall security gates and armed guards.

SOUTHERN cali. Not Northern. And maybe that's what is needed to clean out the riffraff, including the assholes in hollyweird. Disease can't be stopped by tall security gates and armed guards.
You kidding? San Fran is a virtual shithole. Kids stepping on needles and human crap walking to school.

You kidding? San Fran is a virtual shithole. Kids stepping on needles and human crap walking to school.
Coastal area. I guess I should have said NORTH EASTERN Cali. Up here...that shit ain't tolerated. Pun intended.

Dr. Drew Pinsky is very concerned that a plague will hit California’s major cities within a year. It started with a Hepatitis outbreak then a typhus outbreak but in a passionate rant (starting at 11:00), Pinsky predicts it’s going to get much worse.

Dr. Drew Predicts Typhus Outbreak: Understanding The Symptoms, Treatment, And Why It's Hitting Los Angeles | Dr. Drew Official Website - DrDrew.com

If our cities go then so does the U.S.A.

Coastal area. I guess I should have said NORTH EASTERN Cali. Up here...that shit ain't tolerated. Pun intended.
That’s the beauty of plagues. They spread like wildfire.

You Leftards will get your wish.

Bring in third world country people who are un-vaccinated. Let them shit everywhere, put up unsanitary hobo camps and throw their garbage everywhere... Add mild conditions and humidity and you have the potential for the plague with all the rodents that comes with this.

Maybe. You feel safe with Trump turning America into the enemy because the missiles won't be aimed at Bumfuck, TrumpCountry. They'll be aimed at the important places. AKA, American cities.

Maybe. You feel safe with Trump turning America into the enemy because the missiles won't be aimed at Bumfuck, TrumpCountry. They'll be aimed at the important places. AKA, American cities.
I look forward to the ghost towns of LA, SF, NY.

I bet. You won't survive long afterwards. I've long suspected Bin Laden would be a hero to you if 9/11 were to happen again tomorrow.

I bet. You won't survive long afterwards. I've long suspected Bin Laden would be a hero to you if 9/11 were to happen again tomorrow.
You are aware that people in cities live in close proximity and will therefore contract these illnesses very quickly, don't you?

Its only a matter of time until something does happen that idiots didn't think about when they were yelling LET THEM IN.

95% of people in major cities have no clue how to get a tomato outside of a grocery store.

It’s going to be easy pickings.

Especially Hollyweird. You don't see them go to soup kitchens or drive around giving blankets to those they screamed to be let in. They hide behind their gates and think nothing will affect them. Think again, says I.

95% of people in major cities have no clue how to get a tomato outside of a grocery store.

It’s going to be easy pickings.
Nor do they know how to drive a stick shift or use a payphone IF one can be found.

You are aware that people in cities live in close proximity and will therefore contract these illnesses very quickly, don't you?
It's a hoax. Dr. Drew was paid to say this.

Especially Hollyweird. You don't see them go to soup kitchens or drive around giving blankets to those they screamed to be let in. They hide behind their gates and think nothing will affect them. Think again, says I.
And fly private jets everywhere screaming to us about manmade global warming.

It's a hoax. Dr. Drew was paid to say this.
Tell that to all the people with hepatitis and typhus.

Forum List

Back