Top 10 "Brilliant" Democrats who pushed the Jussie Smolett scam.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
From Joe Biden on down, they all just assumed he was attacked by some idiot MAGA thugs who decided it was a good idea to roam the streets of Chicago at 3 in the morning when it is -20 degrees out on the off chance they will be able to see a black guy walking down the street......................

Top 10 Democrats Who Fell For Convicted Felon Jussie Smollett’s Hate Crime Hoax

The top 10 Democrats that promoted the convicted felon’s hate crime hoax on Twitter back in 2019 included:

1. President Joe Biden: “What happened today to @JussieSmollett must never be tolerated in this country. We must stand up and demand that we no longer give this hate safe harbor; that homophobia and racism have no place on our streets or in our hearts. We are with you, Jussie.”
  2. Vice President Kamala Harris: “@JussieSmollett is one of the kindest, most gentle human beings I know. I’m praying for his quick recovery. This was an attempted modern day lynching. No one should have to fear for their life because of their sexuality or color of their skin. We must confront this hate.”
  3. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi [now-deleted]: “The racist, homophobic attack on @JussieSmollett is an affront to our humanity. No one should be attacked for who they are or whom they love. I pray that Jussie has a speedy recovery & that justice is served. May we all commit to ending this hate once & for all.”
  4. Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg: “While the struggle for basic hate crime legislation continues here in Indiana, this horrible attack calls all Americans to stand against hatred and violence in all its forms.”
  5. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY): “There is no such thing as ‘racially charged.’ This attack was not ‘possibly’ homophobic. It was a racist and homophobic attack. If you don’t like what is happening to our country, then work to change it. It is no one’s job to water down or sugar-coat the rise of hate crimes.”
  6. California Governor Gavin Newsom: “This kind of violence should be unacceptable. We cannot continue to allow racism, homophobia, transphobia, anti-semitism, or any other form of hate continue to drive violence in our country.”
  7. Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA): “Jussie is my friend – a very talented & beautiful human being. It is so hurtful that homophobic haters would dare hurt someone so loving and giving. I’m dedicated to finding the culprits and bringing them to justice. Jussie did not deserve to be harmed by anyone!”
  8. Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA): “What happened to Jussie Smollett is vile and tragic; thankfully, he will recover. But hate crimes like this are happening more frequently, egged on by careless hate-filled rhetoric. We start reducing these crimes by rejecting the speech – neither can ever be accepted as normal.”
  9. Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ): “The vicious attack on actor Jussie Smollett was an attempted modern-day lynching. I’m glad he’s safe. To those in Congress who don’t feel the urgency to pass our Anti-Lynching bill designating lynching as a federal hate crime– I urge you to pay attention.”
  10. Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA): “I met @JussieSmollett at the Pride Parade in Los Angeles, and I’ve seen the passion and moral clarity of his activism first hand. This week he was the victim of an horrific attack. We pray for your speedy recovery, Jussie, and reject this act of hatred and bigotry.”

From Joe Biden on down, they all just assumed he was attacked by some idiot MAGA thugs who decided it was a good idea to roam the streets of Chicago at 3 in the morning when it is -20 degrees out on the off chance they will be able to see a black guy walking down the street......................

The top 10 Democrats that promoted the convicted felon’s hate crime hoax on Twitter back in 2019 included:

1. President Joe Biden: “What happened today to @JussieSmollett must never be tolerated in this country. We must stand up and demand that we no longer give this hate safe harbor; that homophobia and racism have no place on our streets or in our hearts. We are with you, Jussie.”
  2. Vice President Kamala Harris: “@JussieSmollett is one of the kindest, most gentle human beings I know. I’m praying for his quick recovery. This was an attempted modern day lynching. No one should have to fear for their life because of their sexuality or color of their skin. We must confront this hate.”
  3. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi [now-deleted]: “The racist, homophobic attack on @JussieSmollett is an affront to our humanity. No one should be attacked for who they are or whom they love. I pray that Jussie has a speedy recovery & that justice is served. May we all commit to ending this hate once & for all.”
  4. Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg: “While the struggle for basic hate crime legislation continues here in Indiana, this horrible attack calls all Americans to stand against hatred and violence in all its forms.”
  5. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY): “There is no such thing as ‘racially charged.’ This attack was not ‘possibly’ homophobic. It was a racist and homophobic attack. If you don’t like what is happening to our country, then work to change it. It is no one’s job to water down or sugar-coat the rise of hate crimes.”
  6. California Governor Gavin Newsom: “This kind of violence should be unacceptable. We cannot continue to allow racism, homophobia, transphobia, anti-semitism, or any other form of hate continue to drive violence in our country.”
  7. Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA): “Jussie is my friend – a very talented & beautiful human being. It is so hurtful that homophobic haters would dare hurt someone so loving and giving. I’m dedicated to finding the culprits and bringing them to justice. Jussie did not deserve to be harmed by anyone!”
  8. Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA): “What happened to Jussie Smollett is vile and tragic; thankfully, he will recover. But hate crimes like this are happening more frequently, egged on by careless hate-filled rhetoric. We start reducing these crimes by rejecting the speech – neither can ever be accepted as normal.”
  9. Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ): “The vicious attack on actor Jussie Smollett was an attempted modern-day lynching. I’m glad he’s safe. To those in Congress who don’t feel the urgency to pass our Anti-Lynching bill designating lynching as a federal hate crime– I urge you to pay attention.”
  10. Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA): “I met @JussieSmollett at the Pride Parade in Los Angeles, and I’ve seen the passion and moral clarity of his activism first hand. This week he was the victim of an horrific attack. We pray for your speedy recovery, Jussie, and reject this act of hatred and bigotry.”

Smollett was convicted, so why the trigger act?

The point being... you still can't see it for what it is.

What exactly do you think it is? A small time actor tried to get publicity. Getting himself beat up seems a little extreme, but a lot of people thought his story fishy in the first place.

The City of Chicago is now spending a lot of money to charge Jessie Smollett with costing the City of Chicago a lot of money in the investigation - money which Smollett has already repaid.

I see no point in charging him after he made restitution.

People make mistakes every once in a while. As opposed to Republicans who lie nonstop.....

There are two elements to most criminal activity. The criminal act itself and the civil damages incurred by that act. These two elements are often tried separately. Agreeing to pay restitution doesn't negate the criminal act.

If you assault someone, paying for their doctor bills doesn't erase the criminal element. If you steal something, offering to pay for it doesn't negate the crime of theft.

Mr. Smollett didn't just incur the City of Chicago significant costs ... he also committed criminal acts.

Have any of them apologized for these outlandish be statements

Explain what the point of this OP is. It shouldn’t be this hard to defend your position.

Maybe the point is that Democrats and the media are very quick to jump to judgement when it suits their agenda. Facts and evidence don’t matter in these cases. They did the same with the Trump nonsense. When it comes to things that don’t fit their agenda, like voter fraud, for example, it must be completely proven for them to even acknowledge that it is a possibility.

What exactly do you think it is? A small time actor tried to get publicity. Getting himself beat up seems a little extreme, but a lot of people thought his story fishy in the first place.

The City of Chicago is now spending a lot of money to charge Jessie Smollett with costing the City of Chicago a lot of money in the investigation - money which Smollett has already repaid.

So just give them enough money and everything is just fine, huh? What if bank robbers did that? What if armed robbers simply repaid the convenience store they robbed and went home?

Your comment here exemplifies how your kind are Fn up our country. It's why most of the Walgreens in San Francisco had to close down and like stores soon to follow.

Sorry, but just repaying (and I don't know that he did) the money for your crime is not enough. You need to pay the penalty for committing the crime as well. Otherwise many less people would have little fear in committing crimes if all they had to do is make financial restitution if caught.

I hope the judge gives him the maximum behind bars, and I hope they eventually put that fat ass Foxx in a cell next to him for trying to coverup his crimes.

Smollett was convicted, so why the trigger act?

Wow you are slow. The point of the OP is how Democrat politicians and entertainers come to the side of their criminals with no questions asked, especially when the hoax was created to try and make President Trump and any of his followers look bad. Like nobody on the left thought "Gee, Chicago voted over 85% for Hillary. Why would these attackers tell him he's in Trump country and wearing MAGA hats at 2:00am?

Very little coverage by the MSM of this story outside of Fox news as well.

Forum List

Back