How is Trump leaving our country after 4 years of being President?

1 - COVID-19 is surging. Worse than it was in the spring. Trump made masks a political statement. As it surges, he is saying little, providing no leadership.
2 - Obamacare has not been overturned and replaced by a better plan. A better healthcare plan has not even been proposed
3 - We just had the the biggest cyber attack on US institutions, ever. We have not heard a word from Trump.
4 - The wall on our border with Mexico is only a few hundred miles from what it was in 2016. Mexico did not pay for it. Money was taken from the Defense budget to pay for part of it.
5 - North Korea relations are no better than when Trump came to office and they have increased their capabilities in delivering a nuclear bomb
6 - Iran is openly increasing their nuclear capabilities
7 - The economy is in worse shape than when Trump came to office. See attached article.
2.7% less jobs - average unemployment during Trump's 4 years, 3.2%, only Bush higher - stock market up 47%, under Obama up 182% - Consumer spending up 3.2%, the least of any modern President - GDP up 4% over 4 years, the least of any modern President

There is absolutely no doubt that Trump will go down as the worst President in the history of the US

You posted this Thread yesterday and got your ass handed to you so you're trying again?

1 - COVID-19 is surging. Worse than it was in the spring. Trump made masks a political statement. As it surges, he is saying little, providing no leadership.
2 - Obamacare has not been overturned and replaced by a better plan. A better healthcare plan has not even been proposed
3 - We just had the the biggest cyber attack on US institutions, ever. We have not heard a word from Trump.
4 - The wall on our border with Mexico is only a few hundred miles from what it was in 2016. Mexico did not pay for it. Money was taken from the Defense budget to pay for part of it.
5 - North Korea relations are no better than when Trump came to office and they have increased their capabilities in delivering a nuclear bomb
7 - The economy is in worse shape than when Trump came to office. See attached article.
2.7% less jobs - average unemployment during Trump's 4 years, 3.2%, only Bush higher - stock market up 47%, under Obama up 182% - Consumer spending up 3.2%, the least of any modern President - GDP up 4% over 4 years, the least of any modern President

There is absolutely no doubt that Trump will go down as the worst President in the history of the US

My stock portfolio is excellent. Isn't yours?

Mine is awesome...well..ok..between my wife and me. :)
But..my stock portfolio was awesome under Obama!
It's better under Trump.

I can only imagine how much worse all of that would've been had Hillary won...

Hillary would have used her crystal balls to save the world.

It's better under Trump.
Nothing is better under Trump except his and his families finances A grifter ,a crook, a republican ,,But I repeat myself

Trump didn't use his position make deals with China or Russia. He simply tried to give American Citizens priority and he is hated for that by the left. Biden on the other hand? he will be a compromised president, China undoubtedly holds plenty of info on him. He is bought and paid for like many senators both Republican and Democrat. Looks like the swamp and the deep state won, why you can be happy with that is pretty sad.

My portfolio is up under Trump but it was up much more under Obama as were everybody else's.

The Grift Goes On
EXCLUSIVE: Jared Kushner helped create a Trump campaign shell company that secretly paid the president's family members and spent $617 million in reelection cash, a source tells Insider

an unnamed source, right?
Isn't that the Trump way?? He heard??

Yeah, right...

and you've been using those same sources for years, decades, and all because you haven't got the balls for the truth.

When they circumcised you, did they cut off your balls as well?
don't get pissed at me because I don't use fox and Balls??? Balls said the Queen If I had 2 I'd be king

My portfolio is up under Trump but it was up much more under Obama as were everybody else's.
I'd like to say the same and I did well under Obama's presidency but because AAPL is my major holding and its gone up about 70% this year I've done better under Trumps presidency BUT I give ZERO credit to Trump

It's better under Trump.
Nothing is better under Trump except his and his families finances A grifter ,a crook, a republican ,,But I repeat myself
Again my finances are much better under Trump, too bad that you made such poor decisions huh?

Peace in the middle east Isis dead and gone...a vaccine in record time...best economy in our history and the rebuilding of the economy after the shutdown...he is the best president we ever had and that's why they hate him so....
rebuilding.
very much the opposite, sabotage:

And how many idiots died in Shitcago under Obama?

How are they doing

Hillary would have used her crystal balls to save the world.
How's he leaving our country? In the dead of night......to some country that doesn't have an extradition treaty with us.

He'll leave it just like his predecessors did.

Midday, without a fuss.

I doubt without a fuss knowing Donald!
Yep leaving everyone else holding the bag the trump way
Donald Trump, if you have a taste for shit, you will love him.

Trump's presidency has been an abject failure. He has left this country and OUR DEMOCRATIC INSTITUTIONS in a shambles. A competernt Manchurian candidate would not have made the mess that Trump has made. It took an inept Manchurian candidate to create the problems Trump has created.

It's better under Trump.

1608327387957.png

But will after the Russian cyber attack of devastating proportions and not one word ?from trump why haven't you chimed in? You supported a traitor Time to give it up??

Forum List

Back