How has the Trump presidency negatively affected your quality of life?

The leader of our nation is a pervert.
Thus perversion is now accepted.
Lowers the quality of life across the board.

Understand?

No, I didn't think you would.

Hold on a minute...so Trump grabbed a pussy, banged a couple Liberal whores and now your quality of life has changed?

Understand?

Bubba Clinton was a pervert. Sounds like your quality of life has been suffering for some time.
Poor baby.

Understand?

Did you say the same thing when Bubba was getting BJs in the Oval Office, lying about it, and he and his wife ruthlessly attacked the women he abused?

Understand?

Bubba Clinton was a pervert. Sounds like your quality of life has been suffering for some time.
Poor baby.
I don't much care for Trump's verbosity, childish attacks on his opponents, and he outrageous spending on everything including the bloated war machine. However he has done wonders for the economy and we are at peace. So logically, we could be doing far worse and would be if the crook in a pantsuit were POTUS.

I’d like to direct this question to the anti Trump folks with U.S. citizenship status for obvious reasons.
Given the amount of over the top outrage we’ve witnessed over a two year period one would think the haters will be able to post a laundry list of things here.....BUT I’m gonna go out on a limb and guess there will be very little participation from the Left in this one.
GO!

His trade wars have brought the markets to a standstill and that is hurting my investments and 401ks. Thus hurting both my quality of life now and in the future.

Since the day he announced his first tariffs the DJI has grown 1.4%...that was 256 days ago. That is a growth rate of less than 2% for a whole year. Anyone not a partisan sheep has to admit that 1.4% in 256 days is pretty shitty.

Since the day he announced his first tariffs the NASDAQ has grown 8.62%...that was 256 days ago. That does not seem terrible until you realize that for that same time period one year before the NASDAQ grew 19.89%. So, there is more than a 10% drop off thanks to the trade war.

Since the day he announced his first tariffs the DJI has grown 2.95%...that was 256 days ago. That is a growth rate of about 4% for a whole year. Anyone not a partisan sheep has to admit that 2.95% in 256 days is pretty shitty. That same time period a year ago it grew at 12.31%

Understand?

Poor baby.

True; he was. When called onto the carpet about it, he admitted it and we began healing. Where is Trump's admission?

I’d like to direct this question to the anti Trump folks with U.S. citizenship status for obvious reasons.
Given the amount of over the top outrage we’ve witnessed over a two year period one would think the haters will be able to post a laundry list of things here.....BUT I’m gonna go out on a limb and guess there will be very little participation from the Left in this one.
GO!

His trade wars have brought the markets to a standstill and that is hurting my investments and 401ks. Thus hurting both my quality of life now and in the future.

Since the day he announced his first tariffs the DJI has grown 1.4%...that was 256 days ago. That is a growth rate of less than 2% for a whole year. Anyone not a partisan sheep has to admit that 1.4% in 256 days is pretty shitty.

Since the day he announced his first tariffs the NASDAQ has grown 8.62%...that was 256 days ago. That does not seem terrible until you realize that for that same time period one year before the NASDAQ grew 19.89%. So, there is more than a 10% drop off thanks to the trade war.

Since the day he announced his first tariffs the DJI has grown 2.95%...that was 256 days ago. That is a growth rate of about 4% for a whole year. Anyone not a partisan sheep has to admit that 2.95% in 256 days is pretty shitty. That same time period a year ago it grew at 12.31%
My investments have done swimmingly, since Donnie took over. Yeah of late not so good, but last year might have been the best year ever for me.

GO!

Fair enough...The trade wars have slowed market growth but you probably haven’t been affected unless you were intending to sell off and cash out. Most of us seasoned investors understand the trade wars require us to think big picture.

dow-jones-10y.png

I think no one is replying on the correct side of politics because the the negative effects of rumputin are so obvious as to not need enumerating. Enjoy the blindness.

Yep....so obvious that only one Lefty has made even the slightest bit of sense with a complaint about investment growth.
The other claimed their life has changed because Trump grabbed a puss.

GO!
He is ugly and fat , narcissist, bully. Bigot, asshole and that brought out the uglies like him. He needs to go!!!!

Understand?

Dumbass thinks demoquacks never had a pervert....hint: think Bubba

The Left has changed their feels on this one...they suddenly hate perverts but they love the idea of men in dresses shitting next to little girls.

GO!
He is ugly and fat , narcissist, bully. Bigot, asshole and that brought out the uglies like him. He needs to go!!!!

Cool, so this administration hurts your feelings...has your life been negatively affected?

Understand?

Dumbass thinks demoquacks never had a pervert....hint: think Bubba

The Left has changed their feels on this one...they suddenly hate perverts but they love the idea of men in dresses shitting next to little girls.

Sadly they don't view that as perverted

GO!
You forgot poopy head.

Understand?

Lol, that perversion actually started with the kennedy's, made okay by the Clinton's. Then obama wanted to let men in girls locker rooms. You have no morals left to complain about, but we saw the morals you people had. When you tried to destroy a family, because of politics. Bye, Bye liberalism!

GO!

My investments have done swimmingly, since Donnie took over. Yeah of late not so good, but last year might have been the best year ever for me.

Last year was a good year, then Trump started doing more than golfing and holding pep rallies...been shit since then.

GO!

Fair enough...The trade wars have slowed market growth but you probably haven’t been affected unless you were intending to sell off and cash out. Most of us seasoned investors understand the trade wars require us to think big picture.

dow-jones-10y.png

The trade war was unnecessary, that is why it was a bad thing.

A year of stagnant growth means less money later, that is bad. I think big picture and the big picture is that my investments are now a year behind where they should be.

GO!

I will say the only POTUS in my lifetime that had an actual direct negative impact on my life was Bush II and his invasion of Iraq. I lost friends and fellow Marines. Before it was all over one of the Marines I put in as a recruiter had died in Iraq, that is something one does not ever forget.

Forum List

Back