how gravity works

I already did long time ago. What I said was evolution and evolutionary thinking and the latter has to do with formation of the planet or lies built upon lies by the atheist scientists.

Did they teach you about flat Earth in yours? They didn't in mine. For example, butterflies or birds would have a hard time flying and other things that would let us know right away. Yet, you continue to believe.
Biological evolution has nothing to do with the formation of the planet. Religioner thinking has you at a disadvantage.

As more concrete evidence supporting dark matter, energy, and men, who frolic and play in the dark matter, becomes apparent, we can see through them like they are not there, making the invisible world around us 'heavy' with weight and knocking your sandwich out of your hand.
The concrete evidence is in the Bible. It explains the universe, Earth, everything in it, and leaves some things to still be found. What the atheists and their scientists did was take how it is and tried to explain it without God. Thus, we have two sciences today. Only one can be right as the latter contradicts everything that is in the Bible. That can't be a coincidence.

Moreover, it's difficult to fight the lies piled up upon lies. Atheist scientists, in order to be published, had to come up something that wasn't published before and make it sound scientific to be recognized.

So where's the proof of their pudding? When one can see some concrete evidence instead of some explanation from someone who got published, then we have science backing it up.

Finally, can the atheists here say how gravity formed from the evolutionary thinking viewpoint? Gravity is explained in the Bible as the Chosen One.

Last edited:
The concrete evidence is in the Bible. It explains the universe, Earth, everything in it, and leaves some things to still be found. What the atheists and their scientists did was take how it is and tried to explain it without God. Thus, we have two sciences today. Only one can be right as the latter contradicts everything that is in the Bible. That can't be a coincidence.

Moreover, it's difficult to fight the lies piled up upon lies. Atheist scientists, in order to be published, had to come up something that wasn't published before and make it sound scientific to be recognized.

So where's the proof of their pudding? When one can see some concrete evidence instead of some explanation from someone who got published, then we have science backing it up.

Finally, can the atheists here say how gravity formed from the evolutionary thinking viewpoint? Gravity is explained in the Bible as the Chosen One.
This is not the thread for Bible thumping.

Interesting I see the lamb who was sleign as a modern biblical character who is to come shortly because it is explained the ten million and thousands and thousands of angels will cry out worthy is the lamb of wealth. If Jesus or an ancient biblical character were the lamb, what would he need with wealth if he isn't alive today?

Kind and diplomatic. Yes, James has clearly stumbled into the wrong aisle altogether. His is a negligent being.
The formation of the planet couldn't possibly work that way. Our solar system didn't happen by chance. I suppose you can show another system being formed as we speak via Hubble.

Also, we had another thread about Earth-like planets with oceans on the surface. Where are those planets or exoplanets? Will you let us know when you do and the solar system formation?

I think the James Webb space telescope launch was delayed and has missed yet another launch date.

Last edited:
This is not the thread for Bible thumping.
It seems I've shown creation science vs. atheist science. I don't get how atheist scientists can just use their religion and eliminate and ignore God and write all these papers. OTOH creation scientists do the same.

Interesting I see the lamb who was sleign as a modern biblical character who is to come shortly because it is explained the ten million and thousands and thousands of angels will cry out worthy is the lamb of wealth. If Jesus or an ancient biblical character were the lamb, what would he need with wealth if he isn't alive today?
What?

It seems I've shown creation science vs. atheist science. I don't get how atheist scientists can just use their religion and eliminate and ignore God and write all these papers. OTOH creation scientists do the same.
There are threads in the religion forum for bible thumping

There are threads in the religion forum for bible thumping
Science backs it up. I'm still waiting for the shape of the universe to be proved. The saddle shape is closest to like:

"It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:" Isaiah 40:22

Also, the proof that the universe has an edge and is bounded. Why and how is it that the atheist scientists say the universe is boundless and has no boundary or edge?

The formation of the planet has nothing to do with evolution.
If you're just going by biology, then just give up now and admit creationists and their scientists won biology (we had natural selection first) and the other sciences.

Last edited:
Science backs it up. I'm still waiting for the shape of the universe to be proved. The saddle shape is closest to like:

"It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:" Isaiah 40:22

Also, the proof that the universe has an edge and is bounded. Why and how is it that the atheist scientists say the universe is boundless and has no boundary or edge?
Bible thumping about a flat earth is not appropriate in the Science forum.

Bible thumping about a flat earth is not appropriate in the Science forum.
What would the atheists say if I'm right about a bounded universe with edges and the universe was shaped like a tent? They should be scared spitless, but they would just say it was a lucky guess. To me, it would be science backing me up once more.

Instead, we get worthless atheist science articles like how the Earth and our solar system just happen to get put together in space by gravity and floating rocks and dust (which nobody has seen nor have evidence for), but people end up falling for them.

The Orthodoxy then asks, given that the expansion of the universe is observably accelerating and that the acceleration itself now appears to be accelerating, how can the cause still be the originating force?
Light, as well as a other electromagnetic radiation, travels at the speed of light, and it just keeps going further and further, whether or not other light from distant reaches of the universe is reaching us to replace that which falls out of our reach.

Light, as well as a other electromagnetic radiation, travels at the speed of light, and it just keeps going further and further, whether or not other light from distant reaches of the universe is reaching us to replace that which falls out of our reach.
So the speed of light is accelerating? Here I always thought it was supposed to be a constant. No wonder!

Your conspiracy theories are hilarious.

Thumping your bibles about a flat earth belongs in the religion forums.

Forum List

Back