how gravity works

How does mass bend spacetime by simply being there?

What is the force being applied to spacetime that causes the warping?

Where is the force originating from?

What is the force behind the warping of spacetime?

What is gravity?

I understand that gravity is what happens when spacetime is warped, but I don't understand what is warping it. Mass? Mass in motion? Mass in stand-still?

Is there even any? Why or why not?

Fellow science enthusiasts?

Ah, the mystery of gravity.

No universe as we know it exist without gravity. If the gravity constant was a little lower or a little higher then the universe wouldn't exist.

God is Great.

The Orthodoxy then asks, given that the expansion of the universe is observably accelerating and that the acceleration itself now appears to be accelerating, how can the cause still be the originating force?
The First Out Stops at the Farthest Extent

The limits of the effect of an explosion are reached by the first part of the bomb to be expelled. This outside material entered at the square of the speed of light and part of it became space itself, just like laying rubber. Only when another part of it is slowed down to the speed of light does it become light. Only its light has reached our telescopes. Some of the rest of it is still chugging along.

Acceleration of the universe could only mean that dark matter and dark men, the men who frolic and skip through the dark matter, have put full throttle the gas pedal to the universe, like saying 'lets see how fast this thing can go!' Using my dark energy laser gun invention we might stand a chance at fighting the dark men and saving the galaxy from falling off the side of the universe.
"The Time Has Come When the Darkies Have to Part
My Old Kentucky Home"

So that's what the elitist Deep State is all about! It also makes sense that dark people would hate White people. But instead of your gadget, we would need a light-skinned laser to stop their frolic.

The First Out Stops at the Farthest Extent

The limits of the effect of an explosion are reached by the first part of the bomb to be expelled. This outside material entered at the square of the speed of light and part of it became space itself, just like laying rubber. Only when another part of it is slowed down to the speed of light does it become light. Only its light has reached our telescopes. Some of the rest of it is still chugging along.
Why the speed of light squared? Not suggesting you're wrong, just curious.

Why the speed of light squared? Not suggesting you're wrong, just curious.
A Century That Began With Irrational Physics Turned Loose Irrational Ideologies

I don't know how Einstein stumbled on it, but he distorted it into being some kind of make-believe potential as a multiplier. But it is a simple collision. If we could measure the first collision after fission, it would have taken place at that velocity (a light-year every three minutes). After that, it is slowed down, or else the mushroom cloud would extend astronomically.

Fission opens a gateway into an outside dimension, hyperspace, or universe. C² is the maximum velocity in that arena. which interfaces with ours.

The quantum leap is impossible as presented by the Postclassical dogmatists. Displacement without motion is not a rational idea. So there must be another dimension that the electron goes to before coming back at a different site in this universe.

Entanglement, which Einstein unintentionally discredited by calling it "spooky science," is also impossible. So the explanation must be not two Corsican Brothers particles, but the same one going back and forth through the 4th spatial dimension. This is also at c². At that velocity, it is indistinguishable from being instantaneous using present measuring instruments.

No you aren't. You are completely forgetting the velocity component of the planet Earth that is perpendicular to the Sun-Earth axis.
And you're forgetting how does Earth get formed and just happen to develop this velocity in 13.7 - 4.5 B years. I'd like to hear how this all happened using your evolutionary thinking and evolutionary 7th grade physics.

And you're forgetting how does Earth get formed and just happen to develop this velocity in 13.7 - 4.5 B years. I'd like to hear how this all happened using your evolutionary thinking and evolutionary 7th grade physics.
That's actually a very basic idea.

As the molecular cloud that formed the Sun began collapsing due to gravity, it acquired a spin. This spin caused the cloud to flatten out, as the Sun formed in the center. The spin of the cloud retained its angular momentum, leading to the velocity of the protoplanetary disk. The objects formed within this disk retained its velocity.

Get it?

That's actually a very basic idea.

As the molecular cloud that formed the Sun began collapsing due to gravity, it acquired a spin. This spin caused the cloud to flatten out, as the Sun formed in the center. The spin of the cloud retained its angular momentum, leading to the velocity of the protoplanetary disk. The objects formed within this disk retained its velocity.

Get it?
"In spiral galaxies the velocities of stars far from the centre are much faster than expected."
Gravity can't explain it. What does?

"In spiral galaxies the velocities of stars far from the centre are much faster than expected."
Gravity can't explain it. What does?
Dark Matter and Dark Energy attempt to explain it.

Even better:

It has been observed that some groups of galaxies move "in unison", almost as if connected by invisible or higher dimensional tendrils. What gives?

Do you mean distant galaxies that are too far apart for gravity to be the explanation? Link?
The mystery is that they move in unison, which would not be because of their gravitational influence on each other.

You really should take that 7th grade biology course. You might learn that the formation of the planet has nothing to do with biological evolution.

You should petition the cranks at your madrassah to expand their curriculum.

As more concrete evidence supporting dark matter, energy, and men, who frolic and play in the dark matter, becomes apparent, we can see through them like they are not there, making the invisible world around us 'heavy' with weight and knocking your sandwich out of your hand.

You really should take that 7th grade biology course. You might learn that the formation of the planet has nothing to do with biological evolution.

You should petition the cranks at your madrassah to expand their curriculum.
I already did long time ago. What I said was evolution and evolutionary thinking and the latter has to do with formation of the planet or lies built upon lies by the atheist scientists.

Did they teach you about flat Earth in yours? They didn't in mine. For example, butterflies or birds would have a hard time flying and other things that would let us know right away. Yet, you continue to believe.

Forum List

Back