how gravity works

So no one knows, but they're pretty darn confident about it involving "A new form of energy."
No they aren't. They just don't have any use for the concept of "the aether", as it just adds another layer of complexity while providing no actual new understanding of anything.

I take it none then. How very opiniated of you!
Right, ever since we have developed methods of passing information over large distances, I find myself not as often having to personally visit scientists to see what they say. Thank goodness for Pony Express! :auiqs.jpg:

But you can put all this to bed with the demonstration that your concept of the aether has any significant traction anywhere. You have had a couple of years to do so. What're you waiting for?

Right, ever since we have developed methods of passing information over large distances, I find myself not as often having to personally visit scientists to see what they say. Thank goodness for Pony Express! :auiqs.jpg:

But you can put all this to bed with the demonstration that your concept of the aether has any significant traction anywhere. You have had a couple of years to do so. What're you waiting for?
Well, I'm sure that's fascinating and all. Meanwhile, I was talking about what I quoted from Harvard where they said:
A new form of energy may have powered the Big Bang.
So I said.
they're pretty darn confident about it involving "A new form of energy."
Ya folla? It's more like a restatement than an argument. And no Aether mentioning required. ;)

Well, I'm sure that's fascinating and all. Meanwhile, I was talking about what I quoted from Harvard where they said:

So I said.

Ya folla? It's more like a restatement than an argument. And no Aether mentioning required. ;)
Yes, which was an intentional misrepresentation, so that you don't seem so kooky in your confidence in the aether. All they did was present a possibility.

From Where to Where, Not "From What to What"

It didn't expand. It entered this universe and created it. More outside matter came here, that's all. When a train full of coal goes from one place to another, neither it nor the coal supply expands.
Your argument ignores even the simplest science.
The universe is expanding and expanding at a currently known estimate.
Logically, since it is expanding it must be moving from a smaller state to a larger one.

Yes, which was an intentional misrepresentation, so that you don't seem so kooky in your confidence in the aether. All they did was present a possibility.
Lovely. So I somehow misrepresented what Harvard said by directly quoting them. Okay, kooky. Whatevs :spinner:

eta: Btw, it wasn't just a quote from the middle of something. It was the entire introductory paragraph which they then expanded upon at some length. Thus, my summary:
they're pretty darn confident about it involving "A new form of energy."
No idea what your problem is, but there was no "intentional misrepresentation" going on there, that's for sure.

Last edited:
Your argument ignores even the simplest science.
The universe is expanding and expanding at a currently known estimate.
Logically, since it is expanding it must be moving from a smaller state to a larger one.
You Can't Follow an Alternative Explanation If Orthodoxy Paralyzes Your Mind

Our course it is expanding. The original and originating force has not reached its limit yet. It creates space itself. What is farthest out is what entered this universe first and created it.

Our course it is expanding. The original and originating force has not reached its limit yet. It creates space itself. What is farthest out is what entered this universe first and created it.
The Orthodoxy then asks, given that the expansion of the universe is observably accelerating and that the acceleration itself now appears to be accelerating, how can the cause still be the originating force?

You claim implies that the universe is expanding in one direction more than others.

The seems to fly in the face of known data.
How do you explain that?

Acceleration of the universe could only mean that dark matter and dark men, the men who frolic and skip through the dark matter, have put full throttle the gas pedal to the universe, like saying 'lets see how fast this thing can go!' Using my dark energy laser gun invention we might stand a chance at fighting the dark men and saving the galaxy from falling off the side of the universe.

We don't know how gravity works. For example, no one has been able to explain how the Earth stays in its orbit and not get pulled into the sun.

c1eeecf7995a5d87d825fa0b46271086.gif

The above is one of the ways gravity is visualized, but the Earth, planets, and moons are able to avoid being pulled into the nearest larger mass.

We don't know how gravity works. For example, no one has been able to explain how the Earth stays in its orbit and not get pulled into the sun.

c1eeecf7995a5d87d825fa0b46271086.gif

The above is one of the ways gravity is visualized, but the Earth, planets, and moons are able to avoid being pulled into the nearest larger mass.
are you talking about orbit?

orbit is elliptical because of centripetal force, when the earth drifts into the ellipse gravity is weaker between it and the sun and the earth slows down then gravity of the sun pulls harder and speeds the planet up so it drifts closer.

Forum List

Back