Would you like new ideas? How to live a peaceful life of no crime!!!!

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
You should first visit the Faroe Islands not real far from Iceland. These islands are close to the Shetland Islands and Scotland. Travel through their under the ocean tunnel system. The place is great for commercial fishingh. It also has other jobs. Check it out using this video.

You should first visit the Faroe Islands not real far from Iceland. These islands are close to the Shetland Islands and Scotland. Travel through their under the ocean tunnel system. The place is great for commercial fishingh. It also has other jobs. Check it out using this video.

didnt iceland eliminate downs syndrome??
if they can do that they can eliminate crime,,

didnt iceland eliminate downs syndrome??
if they can do that they can eliminate crime,,
I do not know. The video presents the islands as crime free. One resident said he leaves his car keys in saying nobody would steal his car.

I do not know. The video presents the islands as crime free. One resident said he leaves his car keys in saying nobody would steal his car.
when you kill anyone that doesnt meet the community standards life always seems utopic,,

they killed anyone that had downs syndrome,,
if you kill all the criminals they also cease to exist,,

All i say is crime was mentioned and they claim the islands are free of crimes.

If you want to watch something funny, check out the series Whale Wars--the Faroe Islands episodes.

FTOYWDK, the series is about the Sea Shepherd and their attempts to stop whaling. The people at the Faroe Islands duped them into thinking the hunt was going to take place on one side of the island while it actually took place on another. It was pretty gruesome but probably necessary for the economy of the island.

What was funny wasn't the slaughter of the whales, of course. But the klutz factor in the Sea Shepherd community. They were on one side of the island and their car broke down or something. They had to get to the other side. So they called a cab. The cab driver was the head of the whalers guild. That was fun cab ride.

A group of whales was polled after the event. The whales decided that they were better off without the help of the Sea Shepherd folks. (obviously kidding).

If you want to watch something funny, check out the series Whale Wars--the Faroe Islands episodes.

FTOYWDK, the series is about the Sea Shepherd and their attempts to stop whaling. The people at the Faroe Islands duped them into thinking the hunt was going to take place on one side of the island while it actually took place on another. It was pretty gruesome but probably necessary for the economy of the island.

What was funny wasn't the slaughter of the whales, of course. But the klutz factor in the Sea Shepherd community. They were on one side of the island and their car broke down or something. They had to get to the other side. So they called a cab. The cab driver was the head of the whalers guild. That was fun cab ride.

A group of whales was polled after the event. The whales decided that they were better off without the help of the Sea Shepherd folks. (obviously kidding).
Whaling was not mentioned in the video I posted. Thanks for the recommendation.

Ive been to Iceland a bit. Got a friend out there who showed me around the villages.... no crime there. maybe they had a murder once in 10 years or so.. the only jails are houses out in the countryside where the inmates can come and go.

All peaceful on the surface, but one has to wonder the hidden secrets in a place where half the population still believes in elves. (not Elvis).
It was also brought to my attention at the time, that some of the knit sweaters and caps made from the local sheeps wool, was actually produced by enslaved people in sweat shops. ( the operation was busted)
Pretty much all that is in Downtown Reykiavik is lined with shops selling Knit products.

Ive been to Iceland a bit. Got a friend out there who showed me around the villages.... no crime there. maybe they had a murder once in 10 years or so.. the only jails are houses out in the countryside where the inmates can come and go.

All peaceful on the surface, but one has to wonder the hidden secrets in a place where half the population still believes in elves. (not Elvis).
It was also brought to my attention at the time, that some of the knit sweaters and caps made from the local sheeps wool, was actually produced by enslaved people in sweat shops. ( the operation was busted)
Pretty much all that is in Downtown Reykiavik is lined with shops selling Knit products.
That is fascinating to learn. My Daughter took a 2 week trip to Japan and recently got back and reported on how clean it is there and the people are very nice.

Two times I was in Newfoundland and to be honest, would not want to live there.

Forum List

Back