How far that little candle throws its beams, so shines a good deed in a weary world.

This is what is happening in my part of the world...They are popping up over the four state area of Ok, Ar, Mo and Ks....

slideshow-little-free-pantries-today-170809-tease_45aa548a64214be7a126911df0435875.jpg

Nice story for everyone to learn from.
If someone wishes to practice random acts of kindness, I don't know that anything is wrong with that, but I really do not like gas station charity.
Giving food or water to the poor is “doing alms” -- the gas station is not the place for it. Read your Bible some more. And if you're hungry, pay for your food and get off the property with it before you get arrested on a loitering or criminal trespass charge. They're not your friends, if they ask you if you have a job or demand to know your bank balance.
The Good Samaritan put the wounded man in his own car checked the oil and paid for his gas to get out of town without patronizing the liquor store.

Nice story for everyone to learn from.
There is a local laundry mat/dry cleaning place that does a similar thing. There are some very kind hearts who own businesses and can give back with the help of others multiplying the outcome.

I would rather give my help anonymously then to have it plastered on social media

Forum List

Back