Tis the Season...Is "Die Hard," a Christmas movie......yes....yes it is.

Yes. Die Hard 1 and 2 are Christmas movies. It is part of my family's tradition to watch both movies during Advent.

Yes...."Die Hard," is a Christmas movie.

It is set at Christmas time.

It happens at a Christmas Party.

It relates to a family at Christmas time....

It is a Christmas movie....

Now...I haf a machine gun....hoew, hoew, hoew(my attempt at the accent when he reads McClains message written in blood)

Simple test to determine if a movie is a Christmas movie; If you take Christmas out, does the movie still work?

For Die Hard, the answer is no, so it is indeed a Christmas movie. :clap2:

1608331467059.png

Now...I haf a machine gun....hoew, hoew, hoew(my attempt at the accent when he reads McClains message written in blood)

Yeah.....he never really had a role after that that matched Hans............

Did you guys watch the Netflix documentary on Die Hard, The movies that made us?

Did you know that Frank Sinatra had first dibs on John McClain?

Did you guys watch the Netflix documentary on Die Hard, The movies that made us?

Yes, I saw that......and I did think Hans was pretty good in Bottle Shock although a totally different role.

Of course i just watched Miracle on 34th street, for old times sakes. The judge in the movie is Gene Lockhart, father of June Lockhart (mom of the Robinsons of Lost in Space). If you are in the know of Hollyweird, you can pass down roles to your children.....

I think he was pretty good as Snape in the Harry Potter movies.

I think he was pretty good as Snape in the Harry Potter movies.

Yeah....but the first time is always the best......and Hans was the best...

Yes, I saw that......and I did think Hans was pretty good in Bottle Shock although a totally different role.

I went to see Die Hard also knowing nothing about it......I knew Bruce Willis was on that show Moonlighting, but I never saw the show. My buddy said let's go see this movie and I went.......it was awesome.....took the rest of the family after that.

The fact that most of the people were really unknowns makes it better. I think too many stars hurt a movie...takes me out of it more than it helps.

When was the last time Deniro was in a movie where you didn't first think...hey, that's deniro.....or pitt, or cruise....

I like movies with unknown actors.....when they do it right, you really get sucked in...

I went to see Die Hard also knowing nothing about it......I knew Bruce Willis was on that show Moonlighting, but I never saw the show. My buddy said let's go see this movie and I went.......it was awesome.....took the rest of the family after that.

The fact that most of the people were really unknowns makes it better. I think too many stars hurt a movie...takes me out of it more than it helps.

When was the last time Deniro was in a movie where you didn't first think...hey, that's deniro.....or pitt, or cruise....

I like movies with unknown actors.....when they do it right, you really get sucked in...

And Carl from Family Matters.....from a comedy show to a great role in Die Hard and a very good job.

Part 2 was also very excellent !!

Forum List

Back