How far are “Progressives” willing to progress?

When was it the Left progressed’ right past REAL progression?
  • When they supported Civil Rights?
  • When they supported Gay Rights?
  • When they supported Women's Rights?
I guess you see fighting for people's rights as regressive?
Get ready to piss yourself.
Which of those resulted in something positive for America as a whole?
Civil Rights embolden the savages.
Gay Rights eroded Americas moral order.
Womens Rights has ignorant emotional dumbasses voting us down the shitter.
You may not like NYC (former home of Donald Trump) but my niece lives there and pays $4K/month to rent a small, studio apartment. What are rents going for near you?
Rents are always high where you stack foreign filth on top of each other.
I reside in south Orange County where legit adults OWN and don’t rent.

Everything is great! Nothing could be improved or fixed...said no one ever.

You're assuming leftist progression is really progress. The left doesn't practice progress, they practice opposite day. Matter of fact, everything they say is an antonym. Progressive is just one example.

You're assuming leftist progression is really progress. The left doesn't practice progress, they practice opposite day. Matter of fact, everything they say is an antonym. Progressive is just one example.
Thats just silly politico drivel.

Get ready to piss yourself.
Which of those resulted in something positive for America as a whole?
Civil Rights embolden the savages.
Gay Rights eroded Americas moral order.
Womens Rights has ignorant emotional dumbasses voting us down the shitter.

Rents are always high where you stack foreign filth on top of each other.
I reside in south Orange County where legit adults OWN and don’t rent.
I didn't realize I was talking through the way-back machine! Thankfully you don't represent even a small percent of Americans but I'm sorry that you live in such fear and hatred. Please get help.

I didn't realize I was talking through the way-back machine! Thankfully you don't represent even a small percent of Americans but I'm sorry that you live in such fear and hatred. Please get help.
Hahaha…do you see what you do? The truth scares you so you shut down…you know you can’t refute the truth so you cry “racist” or “bigot”.
You can’t show us how America as a whole has benefitted or improved as a result of “progressive” policy…all you can do is tell us that a few compartmentalized groups FEEL better and may have benefitted.
Great nations aren’t built by appeasing ‘groups’.
America does not become better because that fat purple haired gender confused rug muncher with neck tattoos and nose piercing's FEELZ better about herself.

Hahaha…do you see what you do? The truth scares you so you shut down…you know you can’t refute the truth so you cry “racist” or “bigot”.
You can’t show us how America as a whole has benefitted or improved as a result of “progressive” policy…all you can do is tell us that a few compartmentalized groups FEEL better and may have benefitted.
You've already expressed your feelings about that 'compartmentalized' group of ex-slaves, AKA, Blacks but I'd wager the vast majority of Americans think America is a better country with slavery, Jim Crow, or any of the various hatreds you hold so dear.

Great nations aren’t built by appeasing ‘groups’.
Depends on how you define 'great'. Maybe we should invade Mexico or Canada?

America does not become better because that fat purple haired gender confused rug muncher with neck tattoos and nose piercing's FEELZ better about herself.
Actually it does.

Forum List

Back