Defund the DC police!!

1610379796973.png

They should all be fired and replaced with social workers who know how to deescalate volatile situations.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
Still no call from the 'Defund The Police' Left / Democrats After an UNARMED Female US Military Vet was killed by a shot to the chest.
-- Shewas NOT a threat, as the video shows officers directly behind her.

When the DC police pointed guns at unarmed people, that was a felony, "Conduct Regardless of Life" and "Reckless Endangerment".
All who did that must be arrested and charged.
Police can not legally do anything that everyone can not also do.

An unarmed woman was shot in the Capital.

Why is the right not demanding they DC police be defunded?

White MAGA woman....doesnt count.

The libs refuse to admit it, but thats the truth.

That is not true.
I am an extreme liberal, and to me this was deliberately murder and the cop should be jailed.
I do not like Trump, but Congress in general is much worse.

Bring those responsible for this treasonous insurrection to justice!

It was a shot that saved lived. He deserves a metal.

I feel bad for her family that she was conned into hysteria and it cost her life.

That is not true.
I am an extreme liberal, and to me this was deliberately murder and the cop should be jailed.

I am glad to see you disagree with many of your like minded liberals. If you look around this site, few liberals agree with you.

That is not true.

I am glad to see you disagree with many of your like minded liberals. If you look around this site, few liberals agree with you.
Like conservatives, liberals have left DC.

Now it's all power hungry Leftists.

That is not true.

Few? Rigby is the ONLY one

Biden never demanded any police defunded either. Or Schumer. Or Pelosi. Etc.

They do not want to defund the police. It is because they controls the majority of these law enforcement agencies. And controls some of the military officers and the intelligence agencies.
But the Deep state do have a powerful enemy. But they don't know what military intelligence agencies is it.
Hillary and the rest could have had just told the public in the beginning that we are going to take the country over whether you like it or not. But they didn't until now. That they have tested the waters to see if any intelligence agencies will come out from the shadows in Pres. Trump's first term in office. And so they have concluded that there is no enemy and went on and taken the election from the people.
But in the beginning that they were very afraid of some government entity was going to hang them high.
And so now they believe that they have infiltrated all of the agencies and took them over. But there is a little skepticism that they don't believe that they have infiltrated them, all. And so they are taking precautionary measures by reinforcing security on capitol hill. Making sure that they will not be caught off guard. That they are telling if you see anyone with military fatigues claiming to be part of the U.S. military to shoot them before they see the whites of their eyes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back